Custom Design Base UI

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
while you are at it, just give us the code for it too....

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Haha i would love to :P But i never actually got around to coding it in.... It would be pretty simple to add.

Also Witcha, what is it exactly you are looking for?

I'm guessing the Hover / Pressed states for the buttons/interactive elements

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I'm guessing the Hover / Pressed states for the buttons/interactive elements

Didnt really do many of them, i think i did 1 i can do them for you but it is quite simple fix for yourself in photoshop to change the blending options as a quick solution

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
How do people actually feel about the health/mana bars instead of orbs by the way?

I really like this interface and with some colour changes I can get it to really work with my interface, but I know in the past people have said they really love orbs...

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Hi LightBringer,

I will get back to you with regards to the slicing of the interface in your pm, but i recommend you download photoshop, Gimp is for Gimps

Reactions: LightBringer

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Slowly getting this sorted into my code, it's looking very nice so far!

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Already did this for him, you could try naming the layers!!! Blimey! Lol

Yeah thanks for this btw!
Also I will add the additional resources I have created once i am done (such as the flipped belt bar) if anyone can make use of them

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
How do people actually feel about the health/mana bars instead of orbs by the way?

I really like this interface and with some colour changes I can get it to really work with my interface, but I know in the past people have said they really love orbs...

IMO bars are way too common on gaming scene, they are rather sexless, unimaginative, while the ball is somewhat unique, has character (wait for someone pointing out that the ball is more common).

But nostalgia is the key element with most, discount it at your peril.

Last edited:

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I personally don't like big UI's, bars are great for minimal sizes, I also prefer the chat to auto hide after it being inactive for a period of time and to re-appear (if not set to hidden by the user) when there's chat activity after the filtering..