Droiyan Server Files

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
I have the Droiyan Server files its not the same as the GN Beta this is the 3rd Chinese version so i have been told o0.

any one intrested in running/translating these files?

they are avaible at I-Sourced.co.uk/Forums along with loads more

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
im at work and files posted. only chinese links atm ill host later on today ( around about 5 GMT )

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Right the client has been posted not sure on size or speed as my border manager stops me from downloading certain files. You need 2.5 and patch it to 3

Screenshot:
droiyanonline-2.jpg

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Game looks pretty nice actually, would look better if it would be translated ;)

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
amg 3rd mir xD
lol looks like DE (DarkEden)
Xander work on 1 thing and make it good then try working on others lol u got loads of files but all not translated whats the use of em...

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
they would be if people used my forums more and joined in with translating atm im only working on These and RF Online

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Xander said:
they would be if people used my forums more and joined in with translating atm im only working on These and RF Online
work on one of them finish it then ppl will work with u if thay see that ur work is kool and good thats what i think

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
yer. im thinkin GN wish we left them alone lol first mir then soma now Droiyan im not sure if this is similar its the chinese version but looks ok

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
GN really are having bad luck with their games and the private server community >:E

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
yer tell me about it lol. these are from chinese though so did GN translate it over like mir3? or Gns just look the same and more features? we have chinese offical files so GN wont be able to do anything would they?

TehPK0r

Xander said:
yer tell me about it lol. these are from chinese though so did GN translate it over like mir3? or Gns just look the same and more features? we have chinese offical files so GN wont be able to do anything would they?

dont think GN will be able 2 do anything, as ur not running thier game (this is the chinese version) however the company who actually made the game might care lol

minicono

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 1, 2017
hi xander u wanna play droiyan server private????i set up a server ,and translated it ,if u are interested u can add me skype [email protected] or vial email,thx
I set up a server, and translated it, if you are interested can playI set up a server, and translated it, if you are interested can play

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
hi xander u wanna play droiyan server private????i set up a server ,and translated it ,if u are interested u can add me skype [email protected] or vial email,thx
I set up a server, and translated it, if you are interested can playI set up a server, and translated it, if you are interested can play

You do realize that this was over 12 years ago, right?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Very interesting game, im glad he necro'd. Gives me something to checkout while im killing time at work :P

minicono

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 1, 2017
omg, I did not pay attention to see the time, but the more classic the more classic gamex)