howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Patcher is working now (fixed)

so is my forum.

Only valid email address can be used to join my forum as you have to validate an auto generated email sent out.

Only none crude or swearing names can be used also.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
mick watch that josh :) lol j/k hes a good lad, if hes bad send big dave in

lif

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Hi Lif,
Long time no hear.
I hope you are fine, feel free to visit me when near alfs house

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
looks like u have bug exploiters in game who use this constant bugggg...... yes there is and have been reported to mick on numerous occasions but yes u got it fk all gets done .. well il post on ere and maybe sommat might get actually done ..Purgatory map is bugged u can get in any time of day or nitte makin it unfair on the rest of community.. they kil bosses get marriage rings ect well looks like bug exploiters win again eh howie...

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
I have enough on my plate with RL problems, so this server is CLOSED !!!!

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
I have a brother in hospital after an accident, broken neck, brain damaged, in a coma and spinal injuries.

The server takes a back door at this moment in time.........

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
nope pile shyte .. all u do is lvl .. do forgepoints to refine .. trust me when u get lvl 40+ server gets shyte..

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Maybe becuase the owner didn't update or add anything new for higher levels todo, thats not down to the game its the owner.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
Maybe becuase the owner didn't update or add anything new for higher levels todo, thats not down to the game its the owner.
aye maybe so but lets agree here would play a game where u had 0 events when promised and no updates ?? well imo its both server and owners fault that high lvls moan...

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
aye maybe so but lets agree here would play a game where u had 0 events when promised and no updates ?? well imo its both server and owners fault that high lvls moan...

i think you should make your own server hows that triple x ?

lif

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
why sud i tbh cba with all the moaning ppl lol

jesus tbh thats rly sad to say. With his brother in hospital im suprised he is bothering to carry on with the server. you should just be gratefull

-=Nelly=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Romania
U donnt get so manny events because the server was wiped once because of that and now Mick is afraid that the economy would unbalance again.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
U donnt get so manny events because the server was wiped once because of that and now Mick is afraid that the economy would unbalance again.

for the record we had an xmas event and easter how many do people expect ?

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
sorry but can u post link to d/l game ere will be eze coz the link in ur fourm is not workin >.<

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
the link via my forum works fine i just checked it