Server Stat Siggy

smoochy boys on tour

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
Code:
[img ]http://www.kaorimir.com/LOMCN/Siggy/siggy.php?ip=YourServerIP&char=YourCharName&pic=PictureNumber[/img]

To use it, you have to modify the above and put it in your signature.
  1. Remove the space in [img ]
  2. Change YourServerIP to the server's ip or hostname you want to show
  3. char=CharName is your char name or omit if you don't want to show your char name
  4. pic=PictureNumber is from 1 to 8 or omit pic parameter to use random picture

Optional Parameters:
name = Server Name if your login server is serving more than 1 server.
port = Port if it's not 3000.

Note: User Count is currently cached for 10 minutes.

PS: I am still ironing out bugs here and there. If you find bug, please PM me.

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Re: Server Siggy

i like it its nice

i would be interested to have the part from the serverside in a way like kaoriams would be great:)

lg

ameno

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London

Ok thanks, also ive always been wondering how to make it so you click on the image and it links to a website. Can this be done by me on lomcn forums? if so how :)

Thanks.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany

my prob is more to understand how it works that i got diffrent stats over on picture like here ther is one picture as backround and it changes as example allways user online i wish i had it on my server to use it as header like zentaur have it. The Gm from Zentaur have tried to help me and send me the info how to make (website) but im to stupid to understand it *hehe thats why i ask if there is a possibility to get the script kaori use serverside in a kaoriams version. the way i can change the backround picture and say tell me user and online offline and put in servername

greetz

ameno

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada

i ask if there is a possibility to get the script kaori use serverside in a kaoriams version. the way i can change the backround picture and say tell me user and online offline and put in servername

don't understand what you mean...
there is siggy3.php on KaoriAMS you can try siggy3.php?name=something

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany

there is ? ohm never seen *lol i will have a look directly thx for that info lol i hope i found out how to change backroundcolor and the textes inside like on off :)

so i go to look

lg

ameno

EDIT: kk i had look and testet all i understand is that i understand nothin. i had try to link it in kaoriams but not work. i have no idea how i must act that i see it somewhere i have also tryed to make it with ur link here but changed to my server info example
[img ]http://www.amenon-et/xxxxx/siggy3.php?ip=xxxxxx=GMameno=1[/img] for x i had use right entires but all i see was a white part with a big sexy red X in the middle:(

to see what i mean : www.amenon-et.de/siggy3.php hehe

lg

ameno

Last edited:

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada

Check the script. siggy3.php I think it is not returning the siggy. Try enable some error reporting... Do you have GD 2 on?

I don't think we should talk about this here... maybe in KaoriAMS thread.. or PM

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK

siggy.php

Nice, Does it work with mir2 servers aswel? just tried as shown above but it keeps saying it's offline :S

siggy.php

Last edited:

psychor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2007

:) awsome thanks alot kaori your a real gem :)

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara

ip=62.30.96.127(took this from ur siggy's adress) is this ur server's ip ? i see in ur advertise the account registration is 78.40.39.106 , i presume u need to use the 78.40. ... as ur server's ip

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK

ip=62.30.96.127(took this from ur siggy's adress) is this ur server's ip ? i see in ur advertise the account registration is 78.40.39.106 , i presume u need to use the 78.40. ... as ur server's ip
62 is my ip yeah, the other was some dudes dedi who i was helpin set up a server

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

You need to port forward, obviously it hasn't work. However you are on a router and it might not work for routers? Forgive me if i am wrong.