Multi Tool for Mir 3 Server Development - Exe's and VB6 Project Files

smoochy boys on tour

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Do you mean this program or the Mir 3 Multi Tool program? They are different, if its the multi tool, please have a look at that thread..

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
This program is called "BasicSQLConnection.exe" the other tool I have is the "Mir 3 MultiTool".. if its not BasicSQLConnection, it won't get any support as I don't mess with any others any more.

Rafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2006
Good Program idaBigA, thanks

Last edited:

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
Hiya Ida the SQL tool wont load my map data any idea way??

When i press Populate Map List button i get error "Error populating MapInfo Lists"

Great tool btw :)

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Hey Mick, any chance you could add a button to this to delete all dupe items at once? Would be really useful and save a lot of time. Thanks

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
But which item do you delete? 1 or both? There may be perfectly legitamate players who don't have duped stuff.

I really didn't want to add the button, the VB files are there though so if someone wants to add the code I will update the exe and re-release.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok, well if you set it so it deletes the dupe item and not the original would be fine? Thanks for the reply mick

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I aint got the king files, and never will. I have stopped doing any work with Mir 3, its time for me to finally (at 37 :P) to go past puberty :)

/Mick

mapadale

I aint got the king files, and never will. I have stopped doing any work with Mir 3, its time for me to finally (at 37 :P) to go past puberty :)

/Mick
Mick come on you know you love the deving and will miss it and be back for it!!!!!

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Nah, not for me, Sting3G also has a new owner/host, I am only doing the forum / web space now.

I have a nice new house, job, 5 kids, more than enough to keep me busy :) Might come back to it when all the kids have left home... you reckon Mir will still be going in 15 years?

/Mick

P.S. In answer to your question though firsthero, there is no reason someone else can't update this, all the vb6 files are linked to in the first post.. so its always possible someone else will?

mapadale

Nah, not for me, Sting3G also has a new owner/host, I am only doing the forum / web space now.

I have a nice new house, job, 5 kids, more than enough to keep me busy :) Might come back to it when all the kids have left home... you reckon Mir will still be going in 15 years?

/Mick

P.S. In answer to your question though firsthero, there is no reason someone else can't update this, all the vb6 files are linked to in the first post.. so its always possible someone else will?
God I bloody hope not, or at least a 3D version being available.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Updated Links in case anyone wants to make a specific tool for Mir 3 (3.55) or one to work with the GSP files. This includes all VB6 (yeah I know its very old now) project files and code.