Mir 3 WTL

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
i just launched mir3 by wemade, because some1 on wemade forum said it would patch, and it seems they are using .wil files again:D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ive downloaded the latest korean client, and theres no WTL files in them. Is it just in their test patch? or have they simply reverted back to WILs?

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
i guesss they reverted to .wil, as i still got .WTL files in my folder, but they are all turning in .wil files.

i dont know if this is an test patch, but i cant imagine why'd they test something like this, and even put it open to the public again

hers a screenie of it

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
there were problems with black screen for some people maybe theyve reverted to keep them happy

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
I know is a old post but I work on it...
Those who are able, to debugging a Client with the wtl format : please get in touch with me. I need the assembly code from the Memory (all points bytes read to memory) same with segment states...
At the moment it looks like this: http://www.world-of-illusion.net/download/lomcn/Mir3_Korea_wtl.PNG
you can see it has pitch problems...
atm I work on the correct load (means the real format) but need some other from the assembly code

Last edited:

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
Those who are able, to debugging a Client with the wtl format : please get in touch with me. I need the assembly code from the Memory (all points bytes read to memory) same with segment states...
At the moment it looks like this: http://www.world-of-illusion.net/download/lomcn/Mir3_Korea_wtl.PNG
atm I work on the correct load (means the real format) but need some other from the assembly code
Waiting for a long time

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca

Wow! You're a hero ;)

But, well, you ever had been a hero :P

Waiting your news!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its unfortunate theres no english mir3 available anymore. otherwise it might have been easier to get. or has everything already been loaded in to memory as soon as you boot up the client? regardless of having to log in? i'm not really sure when the client actually loads everything.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yes their new interface and login is making me jelly

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Looks good Coly, If we can read the new format give a lot of possibilities for the source.

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
Read the wtl format file editor in China, only a few people know I will wait for your progress slowly