Rainbow Server Files [Dev]

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Thanks now work spirit tiger :D

I try translate titles but ....... i use google translate and say this : 神武战将 ---> The supernatural might fights crazily O.o

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Thanks now work spirit tiger :D

I try translate titles but ....... i use google translate and say this : 神武战将 ---> The supernatural might fights crazily O.o

Mate the titles can be anything, it's the green name that appears on you, just make sure you use no spaces, like just use "Supernatural" for that one.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It's Chinese new year and this is why things are a little slow at the moment, next couple of weeks we will get started on the gates and engine translations.
Just letting you know, not really do much server translation work tbh, am just waiting for the engine to be done first.

Thats the current situation at the moment :).

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011
did testing n some file translation abt 4 yr ago sadly lost it all whn HD got freid, d/l client atm thn updating it, then going ingame (if i can get in 1st time luck) n workin on a list i have started going from quests to events then mobs n drops, quite a long list will keep u informed on how it gose and if it works ill post it on here.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Change Log

Centerstate Veteran Log:
Removed Cave Teleporting
Teleport Towns names corrected
Added effect to HomeStone
Removed Divinty Prison (Broken Script)
Removed Diamond and Platium services
Removed Beastly Gardens
Removed Imperial Palace Teleport
Removed Best Purgatory Time (Broken Script)
Removed Hall Of Fame (Broken Script)
Added PrestigeToken exchange Script (Working)

Cape Village Veteran Log:
Same as above.
Added General Cave East and West teleport.
Available Features:
Quests
Teleports
Purgatory

Forbidden Veteran Log:
Same as above.
Available Features:
Teleports
Homestone
Purgatory
HorseRace
PrestigeToken Exchange

HorsePlains Veteran Log:
Same as above
Available Features:
Teleports
Purgatory
HorseRace

PenIsland Veteran Log:
Same as above
Available Features:
Quests
Teleports
Homestone
Purgatory
HorseRace
PrestigeToken Exchange
Military Quests + Collect Rewards

WaterBog Log:
Same as above.
Available Features:
Teleports
Homestone
Purgatory
HorseRace
PrestigeToken Exchange

WesternRegion Veteran Log:
Same as above.
Available Features:
Teleports
Homestone
Purgatory
HorseRace
PrestigeToken Exchange

Wilderness Veteran Log:
Same as above.
Available Features:
Teleports
Homestone
Purgatory
HorseRace
PrestigeToken Exchange

Veterans are pretty much done, just a couple of feature descriptions to translate.
---------------------------------------------------------

Removed GodFurnace from Centerstate.
Added TigerKing Items (Working)
TigerKing now shows his Elemental
Guide NPC changed - Will auto run you to certain shops in town.

At the moment trying to get the files basic, no custom scripts so the engine can run smoother, i removed alot and i will release next update which will have to be the full envir folder so if anyone done any work make sure you back it up.

Also we been working on the Task system, it's not 100% just yet but it's a working in progress and might be a while before you see it working, this isnt the quest system, these tasks can only be done at certain times or a number of times in 1 day.
tasks.jpg

Also Tiger Equipment.
ktitems.jpg

I will be editing the Tiger King stats at some point, i know how overpowered it is but it has it's own DB and very easy to edit.

Also sorry for the lack of news and updates.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
06/03/2011
Rainbow have told me the next update the DBServer will be using SQLite, i will post more information when i get it. M-Light the author of Rainbow his work company are relocating so hes a little busy at the moment but hes left me a message saying hes already started on the engine and has finished the translations off that i provided to him.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Transfered to SQLite complete, now we have better control over Character information, i know alot of people are worried about their databases messing up at one point and having to wipe, this will solve everything.
charinfo.png

Sent a few sources back to rainbow today also.

Oh i don't suppose anyone here remembers the Distant Soul Mates skills? if you can remember any just post them here please, I can't get hold of Mick he must be away.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Any more news on these files mate?:) Any more chinease translated stuff? :D

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Any more news on these files mate?:) Any more chinease translated stuff? :D

Pfft it's like trying to get water out of stone, they say they are still working on the sql stability and working out a few other bugs with saving information, been saying this for past month.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Oh i don't suppose anyone here remembers the Distant Soul Mates skills? if you can remember any just post them here please, I can't get hold of Mick he must be away.

You have my phone number mate if you need to contact me.
My server and forum are still available if you need them

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Quick Noobie Question (How do i get this full screen)? Aint been on these for a bit now and i wanna come back. Quick post please :)

Fixed.

Last edited:

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Hows Rainbows side of things coming, are they still dragging their heels?

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
What are these coded in? Are there any available sources? I liked the rollovers and the "opposite party defense -16%" or something, i assume thats for PvP?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Not spoke to them for awhile, really got sick of waiting for updates but i will check to see what they are doing soon.

What are these coded in? Are there any available sources? I liked the rollovers and the "opposite party defense -16%" or something, i assume thats for PvP?

They wont release the source also, thats why am doing it this way, i send them what needs translating in the source etc..

If am honest i not touched woool for a while, i still have everything here up to the sql update but thats unfinished so it's pointless releasing.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Spoke to them last night and they told me that AFT developer was sent to prison, seems Shanda had enough of them, AFT were the leading group for Woool, they been running since the 1.9.0.2 and now the AFT version is cracked.

Now for the Rainbow part i not spoken to m-light the lead dev of rainbow but did speak with another and she told me that work has slown because of the AFT issue and m-light is trying to move to the UK but she did tell me the SQLite databases were fixed and working.

Not recieved any updates because it was like 2am and had to be up in the morning so hopfully speak with them more this weekend.
But am happy to see AFT finished, Rainbow is pretty much the only one going now so hopfully it will gain some members in China and start getting some decent stuff going on the files.

Il collect what they give me and sort a guide out on how to install the databases, i already done this and it's really easy too do.

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Id be happy to host a server of woool on my dedicated server. I need the files though. The client and patch links on the first post seem to be down.
Has anyone got a mirror?

PS: Looking for admins when I get the files and the server is up