Rainbow Server Files [Dev]

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Wont be able to release anything yet, still need to work on alot of stuff which need fixing asap so il just show whats been done since last post. I forgot this set never had a tiger script and my old one i created for the last set wouldn't work with this so i had to re create it but added few more options to it this time.
Someone in China is creating a client source also but by the looks of things he isnt doing it sdo way, hes customising everything but il try contact him and talk to him.

[Update]
MagicRitual
-Updated MagicPower
-Updated EnhanceSP
-Updated HasHero
-Updated JaggedOrder
-Updated MagicRitual
-Restored Create Hero
-Added Hero Soaring
-Adding Hero Skills (Unfinished)
-Adding Combo Skills (unfinished)
-Fixed Skill enchantment

UnderwaterWorld
-Fixed DB monsters
-Fixed mongens
-Fixed Mapinfo
-Added NPC's
-Added gates

TigerKing
-NPC = Xiaotian - CenterState
-Scripted Tigers attributes information
-Scripted Learn + Delete Skills
-Scripted Elemental Status (Unfinished)
-Scripted Feed (Crystals + Stones)
-Added Buy@ Crystals + Stones
-Added Enchant Tiger

TO DO LIST:
Fix TigerKing DB
Hero Skills
Unbundle items
Starting Quest
Equipment upgrades
Ashura Mobs
NPCS in CenterState
Riding Combat Skills scripting
New main skills scripting

----------------------------------------------
65327308.jpg

51599736.jpg

48420954.jpg

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
that looks well good :) is this game going to be relsed and put online or are u just messing with these file and fixing them 4 other people to use and make there own servers?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
that looks well good :) is this game going to be relsed and put online or are u just messing with these file and fixing them 4 other people to use and make there own servers?

We are hoping to launch a server once everything is good.

I not mentioned this yet but we have 3 new databases, war,tao,wiz these databases contain what a character will gain each level, like EXP,HP,MP,AC,AMC,DC,MC,SC,Weight,HIT,Speed etc.. so if a certain part of a class is slightly overpowered it can be changed without needing to go to the source.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
kool carnt w8 to play this allways been told wool was good but never tryed it any eta on when u will be launching this server ?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Here Fusion + New Skills
[video=youtube;5e5T_kNavM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e5T_kNavM0[/video]​

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
any more updates bro?

Erm the hero fusion was the last update to the files but more translatons have been done in the files, bug with the hero fusion so i really need to fix this but hopfully have release by saturday.

---------- Post added 30-06-2011 at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was 28-06-2011 at 10:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

I will release the files now, might be busy this weekend.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ux4kjqkb4qc5bzj
It's pretty much same setup, you don't need DBC2000 but if you want to view or edit them you will need it.

Same as before..
Control Panel > BDE Admin
Name: HeroDB

Apply > Save.

Go into your DB folder and open GameLoadUp.exe and click Upgrade.
This will compile all the DBs into one, you can't view this db in DBE2000 so any edits to any of the DBs you will need to compile them again.

Open GameCenter.exe
Select Config
Just check if its all correct, if you want to change the server name just change it there and keep click Next until it saves and it will save it in all files.

Client Side:
http://www.mediafire.com/?v98kgzonsc0icb5

You need a ftp for this
Edit List.txt with your website.

Open RainbowRegistry.exe and click Login.

If it dosn't work then that means it's down for updates, but if you do managed to login ok then go to the Address 1 and 2 and enter the url to the List.txt so example would be http://www.Lomcn.co.uk/List.txt

Click Create then download it.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008
great stuff dude. now let's hope someone gets a server up and running : D

edit: what version is the client for this btw? still 1.99851? doesn't seem like you can still download that client, unless you can downgrade or something with a patcher.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Don't worry about the client, you can use the latests client.

Still no engine translations and no one will get very far without them so opening server isn't the best idea at the moment, i have unpacked then engine but it deletes the registery so it has restrictions on 30 Players - Unlimted days, the register is free though but when it's unpacked you can't register the engine and you can't register then unpack, i tried alot of things but impossible. I asked for un restricted engine, just waiting on what he says.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008
hehe so much crap to deal with. oh well, keep us informed. gl

---------- Post added 10-07-2011 at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 30-06-2011 at 10:39 PM ----------

Client Side:
http://www.mediafire.com/?v98kgzonsc0icb5

You need a ftp for this
Edit List.txt with your website.

Open RainbowRegistry.exe and click Login.

If it dosn't work then that means it's down for updates, but if you do managed to login ok then go to the Address 1 and 2 and enter the url to the List.txt so example would be http://www.Lomcn.co.uk/List.txt

Click Create then download it.

Could you explain this step some more please? I'm pretty sure I have the server running, but the rainbowregistry.exe never works. When I tried it a week ago it would give me an unreadable error except for a date (something like 18th of june 2011) and when I try it now pretty much nothing happens. Tried on several occasions so I'm probably doing it wrong, can't be down for updates all the time right?
When I try connecting to my server with EasyWol_EN.exe (the old file that was posted on the first page i think) I can log in, create a character, but when I try to enter the gameworld I get an error. Any suggestions?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
hehe so much crap to deal with. oh well, keep us informed. gl

---------- Post added 10-07-2011 at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 30-06-2011 at 10:39 PM ----------

Could you explain this step some more please? I'm pretty sure I have the server running, but the rainbowregistry.exe never works. When I tried it a week ago it would give me an unreadable error except for a date (something like 18th of june 2011) and when I try it now pretty much nothing happens. Tried on several occasions so I'm probably doing it wrong, can't be down for updates all the time right?
When I try connecting to my server with EasyWol_EN.exe (the old file that was posted on the first page i think) I can log in, create a character, but when I try to enter the gameworld I get an error. Any suggestions?

Seems to be a problem with the Rainbow Registry, might be a new one i will ask when they are next online. Can you login to the Rainbow Registry? or does nothing happen?
EasyWol login wont work anymore also, not with this engine.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008
Seems to be a problem with the Rainbow Registry, might be a new one i will ask when they are next online. Can you login to the Rainbow Registry? or does nothing happen?
EasyWol login wont work anymore also, not with this engine.

Doesn't seem to do anything. I attached an image with the error I get; it hangs on the blue message at the bottom. Not sure if u can read chinese but maybe it'll help.

Attachments

• errorrainbow.png
    errorrainbow.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 216

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Doesn't seem to do anything. I attached an image with the error I get; it hangs on the blue message at the bottom. Not sure if u can read chinese but maybe it'll help.

Yer must be a new registry am getting the same, i ask about it.

scx0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
This is mir2-heroes files right? modified to work with WoOOL Client right? and using WoOOL DB leaked????

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This is mir2-heroes files right? modified to work with WoOOL Client right? and using WoOOL DB leaked????

These are Woool files mate, Heroes have same setup though.

Also am still waiting for a reply off Rainbow about the launcher problem.

scx0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
These are Woool files mate, Heroes have same setup though.

Also am still waiting for a reply off Rainbow about the launcher problem.

Just appears to be remotely similar to the mir2-heroes files, I wondered if it was that source code modified to work with WoOOL client.

And why would he/she set it up same way as mir 2? I'm aware WoOOL is similar to mir 2/mir 3 but still doesn't make sense :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ok bad news.
I went onto rainbows forum to download the new launcher software and i got it but it wassn't working and i read on there forums that they have no stopped the free version so i went to speak to xsnows and she tells me she has left rainbow and that was it, seems like m-light has decided to start selling his version now and i guess xsnows didn't like this and quit.

The only possible way we could even continue with this if we skip back and use the Easy-wol launcher, it wont work with the current engine but maybe i can get the old engine, but this still leaves the engine translations and i just can't see M-light helping us out here so i have no idea what to do tbh. We unpack it gives us 30 players only limit, we leave it as it is and have a ton of stuff left Chinese.

Real pain.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008
Sigh. If someone was to buy the engine from m-light (theoretically speaking) would this allow you to translate the engine without problems? Or would it still have the 30 player limit? Also, what kind of money are we talking here, like 40/50 bucks or way more?
It just seems amazing that these people are so greedy about something they themselves stole, and which Shanda in turn 'stole' from wemade.

Yesterday you were talking about possibly moving to customwoool.. is this still an option? It just seems that this whole thing isn't going anywhere tbh. And yes, I can imagine it's a huge pain dealing with this game and those people, an uphill battle