Diablo 3

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
Any1 here thinking of playing Diablo 3 when it comes out? They have started giving out live beta keys to people with battle net accounts and at least 1 game purchased. I've never played Diablo before but it looks awesome and very Mir like. Also you can sell items on an auction house for real money through paypal which seems just awesome to me. Check it out cause i think a lot of long time Mir players would be really good at it. :D

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
thank man I'm d/l it now. Btw how long did it take u to finish the beta?

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
well there is the entire 1st act to play probs spent about 20 hours on it but these bettwen 3 diff chars so couldnt really say and most of that time was spent pissing about lol

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I was told about diablo 3 quite a bit, A few of my friends hyped it up a lot but when i heard about the real money auction house i swayed away, mainly due to it just seems to give more power to the chinese gold farmers which could in turn ruin the very idea of the real money auction house itself, people just won't bother with it really.

That being said from what i've seen of the gameplay itself it looks really nice, maybe someone will rip some of it's stuff over to mir when it's out. ^^

/Czeldabolg

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
I was told about diablo 3 quite a bit, A few of my friends hyped it up a lot but when i heard about the real money auction house i swayed away, mainly due to it just seems to give more power to the chinese gold farmers which could in turn ruin the very idea of the real money auction house itself, people just won't bother with it really.

That being said from what i've seen of the gameplay itself it looks really nice, maybe someone will rip some of it's stuff over to mir when it's out. ^^

/Czeldabolg

I see what you mean, but I think it's cool that good gamers have an opportunity to make real money from gaming in a legit way. I guess we will have to w8 and see what it turns out like in the end.

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
There is a Beta client leaked for everyone to DL, and Blizzhackers and Darkblizz are cracking it now.
They have got it working online as private server and local server (offline) but it is only working with few maps and few skills atm.
if i should post links where should i post them for others test it out?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
There is a Beta client leaked for everyone to DL, and Blizzhackers and Darkblizz are cracking it now.
They have got it working online as private server and local server (offline) but it is only working with few maps and few skills atm.

Ruined a game before it's released lol -.-.

Game looks good, i never played the last Diablo but i have seen and read some stuff on this like the real money auction which is just a epic idea, but only have 5 shortcuts for skills and pots just seems a little too low, unless it's like Soma were you can only use 1 skill at a time? i don't know but i think i will give it ago when it comes out.

Sorry if my grammar is off {sleepy}

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
its a good idea but surely if EVERYONE has the oppurtunity to make money surely no1 would spend it? lol
and im gunna go out on a limb here and say theres a commision? lol

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

tbh if you want to play a game of blizzard proper, you dont play it hacked (atleast not diablo 3 or starcraft 2 or wow) i've been playing WoW for almost 4 years and trust me its nothing like a private server even though its 13 euros per month! And im sure Diablo 3 will get alot of sales in the first few months, i for one dont care about D3, blizzard will do something epic with WoW in the next expansion to get the players back :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
tbh if you want to play a game of blizzard proper, you dont play it hacked (atleast not diablo 3 or starcraft 2 or wow) i've been playing WoW for almost 4 years and trust me its nothing like a private server even though its 13 euros per month! And im sure Diablo 3 will get alot of sales in the first few months, i for one dont care about D3, blizzard will do something epic with WoW in the next expansion to get the players back :)
WoW is one game i couldnt play try it in beta when first released but wasnt for me, i stil think Diablo2 EXP is the best game blizzard has released but thats my opinion but am looking forward to D3

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
You playing this?
I'm geeking from live until Sunday night. Hi week off.

/Gp

Same here :)

Add me on battle.net tag guys MadFool4#2433 and we can hit up some co-op games next week.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
was just wondering if anyone as any info. apart from blizzard can u digi download the game or get a code for it like play.com amazon?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I'll most likely be playing this along side LoL during my 4month summer hols (wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo)

The beta wasn't enough for me, but I expect greeeeeeeeat things from official.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
was just wondering if anyone as any info. apart from blizzard can u digi download the game or get a code for it like play.com amazon?

No. Either download it from the Blizzard site at £44.99, or search around the net and get it for as low as £30.

I've ordered the CE, which is only £30 more then the Blizzard Digital Copy. Bargin imo.