D.X Version Source Release

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
D.X Version Server Files

Source will not be released, but if you feel you can contribute to the source then you can have access to it.

Client Download + Patches [Chinese Version]
Client - http://sdo.download.ccgslb.net/FTP/...woool/20120626/1/woool_Setup1.9.9.9.8.3.3.exe

=============================================================
DBC2000 - Database Editor + Viewer
http://www.senture-mir.com/mirfiles/mir2/DBC2000.rar

=============================================================

Setup Guide:
Code:
Download Server Files Above.
Move files to C:\      (Or which drive you use, note you will have to change paths)

[B]Step 1[/B]
Go to control Panel and open BDE Admin
Right click in white window and click "New"
Click Ok when the next box appears.
You will see you have made a database called "Standard1" Rename this to DragonDB.
Make sure you have selected the DragonDB and were it says "Path" click the browse botton and locate to 
C:\WolServer\DB.
Right Click Apply.

[B]Step 2[/B]
Now you need to configure your server, the best way to do this is from the GameCenter.exe so open it up.
Click Configuration Tab.
Now make sure the following are correct, if not change them.

Engine Directory: C:\Wolserver\
Database Name: DragonDB
Server Name: Choose your server name, default is "dragon" YOU CANNOT USE CAPITALS IN SERVER NAME.
Server IP: Your IP or 127.0.0.1 for offline use.

If everything is ok or you have change something, to make sure all gates are registered with that information we go to the botton "Next".
Keep clicking Next until finished, a message will show just click Ok then another right after that, click Yes and OK again.
This will save all your information so you don't have to manually open files and do it.

[B]Step 3[/B]
Continuing on Gamecenter, select Server control.
Now you need to make sure each gate is ticked.

[COLOR=#FF0000]Database Server
D.X.Engine
LoginGate Server
Login Server
Select Gate
RunGate[/COLOR]

Make sure these are selected, [COLOR=#FF0000]LogDataServer[/COLOR] is not needed, you can untick this.

Now click [COLOR=#FF0000]Start Server[/COLOR], this will lauch your server and hopfully connect.
=========================================================================================
Client
Code:
Once you have installed Woool Client, go to WolServer/Client and move Sevrerlist.ini and DX Login.exe to your client "C:\Program Files\传奇世界\传奇世界"

Open Serverlist.ini and edit it with your details
[Dragon Server] - This is the name that shows on Launcher.
ServerName=dragon - What you put as your Server Name must be the same here.
ServerAdd=127.0.0.1 - IP
ServerPort=7000 - Port LoginGate
WebUrl=http://www.Lomcn.co.uk - Website.

Done and save. 

Open DX Login.exe.
Select your Server from the Server List.
You should see a message saying Server Connected.

Create Account -
Make sure you are connected before clicking Register.
Enter details , must complete every field.
If done correct you should get a message saying account created successfully.

Start Game and enjoy.

Note* Window Mode and Resolution fuctions on launcher are not working yet, you can change them in game or Config.ini located Data Folder.

Bug List
  • You can spawn more then 1 mount
  • No HP/MP Regen when @Superman is activated
  • Curse dose not add to weapon
  • You Can't Tame Normal Horses Or Summon Them
  • Always Nothing Found when Harvesting
  • Division by zero being spammed in Engine
  • According to source owner Pet Sell can duplicate items.

Last edited:
Reactions: NightDance

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
First of all i would like to say Thank you Sanity for share all your hard work with all of us.

I have tried to run the server files (base set files) but the DBserver send this message:
DB name is incorrect, check dbsrc.ini DBname=DragonDB.

Also i´ve installed the client and the four updates you´ve posted. Where´s the launcher? or what are the client files i have to modify with my ip?

Thanks

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
First of all i would like to say Thank you Sanity for share all your hard work with all of us.

I have tried to run the server files (base set files) but the DBserver send this message:
DB name is incorrect, check dbsrc.ini DBname=DragonDB.

Also i´ve installed the client and the four updates you´ve posted. Where´s the launcher? or what are the client files i have to modify with my ip?

Thanks

Have you setup your databases? need to create a database called "DragonDB" inside BDE Admin. If you have then your dbsrc.ini should look like this..

Code:
[Setup]
ServerName=dragon
ServerAddr=127.0.0.1
ServerPort=6000
MapFile=D:\MirServer\Mir200\Envir\MapInfo.txt
ViewHackMsg=0
GateAddr=127.0.0.1
GatePort=5100
ServerPor=6000
DynamicIPMode=0
DisableAutoGame=0
IsFilter=1
IsLogin=0
[COLOR="#FF0000"]DBName=DragonDB[/COLOR] [COLOR="#00FFFF"]<<<<<<<<<<DB Name[/COLOR]
[Server]
IDSAddr=127.0.0.1
IDSPort=5600

[DBClear]
Interval=1000
Level1=1
Level2=7
Level3=14
Day1=7
Day2=62
Day3=124
Month1=0
Month2=0
Month3=0
AutoCleanDB=1
AutoBackupDB=1

[DB]
Dir=C:\Wolserver\DBServer\FDB\
IdDir=C:\Wolserver\DBServer\FDB\
HumDir=C:\Wolserver\DBServer\FDB\
FeeDir=C:\Wolserver\DBServer\FDB\
BackupDir=C:\Wolserver\DBServer\Backup\
ConnectDir=C:\Wolserver\DBServer\Connection\
LogDir=C:\Wolserver\DBServer\Log\

[Ward]
OutLine=0
TimerOutLine=0
OutLineStart=0:00:00
OutLineEnd=0:00:00
OutLineEXC=0
OutLineLevel=0
ForceLogin=1
DealCopy=1
[Reg]
Key=
ServerAddr=127.0.0.1
ServerPort=63300

Sorry the launcher is inside the source, i will compile it for you and add it too 1st post.

Edit: Added to first post, also remember NOT to use capitals in the servername.

Last edited:

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
The problem was i had not created the database called "DragonDB" inside BDE Admin.

Now Server is running ok (i think so) but when i execute the client launcher the status isn´t green and the server´s list is empty.

serverlist.ini
Code:
[Dragon Server]
ServerName=dragon
ServerAdd=127.0.0.1
ServerPort=7000
WebUrl=http://www.Lomcn.co.uk

Thanks Sanity for adding Client Launcher.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Have you put the login.exe and serverlist.ini inside your client root folder? The login.exe can't find the serverlist.ini, they need to be together.

Also if the folders are Chinese like
C:\Program Files\传奇世界\传奇世界

Change too
C:\Program Files\woool\woool

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
This was my problem.

Also if the folders are Chinese like
C:\Program Files\传奇世界\传奇世界

Change too
C:\Program Files\woool\woool

Now the status is green, i can create accounts, but when a press start button a chinesse message appear and the game doesnt run.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Group.dat is missing.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vg5ei4

Put this with the client root folder with the login.exe. Sorry i should of translated these Chinese error messages before releasing.

Added link to first post all.

Edit: Also added my excell database sheets with names, reason i missed some names out is because i needed to check if it's coded, may help a little.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
How to make a GM Character.

D.X.Engine: View > List Information
241qans.jpg

Same as heroes but just incase some of you might not know.

Also another note. Those Databases are the latests database so some stuff may not show in game because the client is older, reason am using these are because they are based of the official, very hard to find databases like that but you can just delete the ones that are not supported or if you wish you can download the latests client but like i said above the latests client functions may not be supported and am unsure how stable it would be, i only tested the new client a little but it seems ok.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hi sanity, i´ve downloaded this SGL editor
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?69789-SGL-Editor-Client-Editor.
Send me an error, any idea? im using w7.

I´ve another problem more. This morning i´ve installed dbc2000 pro to start translating the db. Now, everytime i want to run the server appear the same error like i had not created DragonDB.

any idea?.

The error is most likly dirext x dll error, i can't remember what dll you need but it should tell you in the error. About the dbc2000 problem i have no idea, but the BCD should be set to FALSE, try it and see if it works.

I think the dll was d3d9.dll but am not sure.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
The error is most likly dirext x dll error, i can't remember what dll you need but it should tell you in the error. About the dbc2000 problem i have no idea, but the BCD should be set to FALSE, try it and see if it works.

I think the dll was d3d9.dll but am not sure.

Thought it was something_26.dll

Nice release.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Not sure what's happening ere but i've created "DragonDB" in BDE (made sure its on FALSE etc) and im getting a few errors ... main one is with d.X engine

Code:
Reading configuration information...
Loading Client Version Information
Client Version Information Load Successfully
Loading Item Database...
Items Database Loaded Successfully(2337)...
Loading Data Map File...
MiniMap Data File Loaded Successfully
Loading MapInfo Data...
10/27/2011 10:34:36 PM Server Startup Exceptions!Access violation at address 00681E2D in module 'DXEngine.exe'. Read of address 0000001C

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Not sure what's happening ere but i've created "DragonDB" in BDE (made sure its on FALSE etc) and im getting a few errors ... main one is with d.X engine

Code:
Reading configuration information...
Loading Client Version Information
Client Version Information Load Successfully
Loading Item Database...
Items Database Loaded Successfully(2337)...
Loading Data Map File...
MiniMap Data File Loaded Successfully
Loading MapInfo Data...
10/27/2011 10:34:36 PM Server Startup Exceptions!Access violation at address 00681E2D in module 'DXEngine.exe'. Read of address 0000001C

That could be a million possible reasons, what other errors did you say your having? Also have you changed anything in the files?.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Seems it was my Mapinfo.txt , im missing some map aparently, bu its not showing which ones... i deleted all the mapinfo txt apart from map 0 and then got bunch of npc errors. Really i need the maps that suit the Envir provided.

Im currently ingame with 1 map and no npcs :P lol

but without finding wat maps i wudnt no which to pik out of mapinfo and no i done nothing before this error

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Seems it was my Mapinfo.txt , im missing some map aparently, bu its not showing which ones... i deleted all the mapinfo txt apart from map 0 and then got bunch of npc errors. Really i need the maps that suit the Envir provided.

Im currently ingame with 1 map and no npcs :P lol

but without finding wat maps i wudnt no which to pik out of mapinfo and no i done nothing before this error

Did you download the Base set of files then downloaded the latests envir and replace the one in the base set? If yes then your not ment too, that is just a guide to go off when scripting, i said not everything in that is supported which is why your getting map errors.

Just use the Base Set of files and build them up, the latests Envir is only for help because i know not many people know the commands or have a clue about woool.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
ohhhh gotcha, cheers dude... One other thing, i want to get a breif translation of some of the NPC's / DB names / text... but its not chinese, its some other random characters. How would i get my txt files to view simplified chinese text so i can translate?

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I done that but it isn't changing the text formats? (the change from EN -> CH on startbar)