Perma banned

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
£20-30..

I still had points left to spend though :(

Tossers

Owned, You can have my new account if you want...points to spend, few extra champs (cant remember which ones tho). all i ask is that you dont reply to this post.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
It's against my nature.

Stay true to who you are! It's ok not to be ok.

It's not ok.

ok?

Still yet to be warned, also no idea how the **** I got the honorable opponent ribbon. All I ever did was say gg wp at the end of games I lost. Hardly honorable =/

Seriously though, after the 3rd of 4th temp ban you probably should of realized you were doing something wrong ¬_¬

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Think you need your reputation rights removed brah.

Joking aside, how the **** are you getting banned so much? lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
They're really strict now :/

It's because they've associated your/any of your accounts as a toxic player and it'll take much less for you to be perma banned now.

With the new restricted chat system you should be fine though? only lets you talk 3 times in like 5minutes lol. This should solve hot-heads like yourself rising to trolls!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It's because they've associated your/any of your accounts as a toxic player and it'll take much less for you to be perma banned now.

Aww didn't know that.

With the new restricted chat system you should be fine though? only lets you talk 3 times in like 5minutes lol. This should solve hot-heads like yourself rising to trolls!

You'd think!

Anyway after 3 perm bans I officially gave up. Haven't played in months :(