Status
Not open for further replies.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Re: [Developing] Mir3 CruelDragon Holley 3.55 Emu

check if the DB CruelDragon3GBaseData exists in your MsSql and check for the correct DB name match

boyholidays

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2010
can you help me? error
untitled222.png

boyholidays

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2010
use the DB of holley 3.55 for account tables, if no have search for 3.38 account DB its compatible both versions.

hello I've run the server and then re-entering the game but did not buy at the NPC and monsters are not caught unaware this server required to use SQL 2000 must use SQL 2005 Hay newly thanks

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Dear DJ, I done setup the server using your emulator, but for client right, I installed DirectX, SlimDX and also .Net , the I run the client files with both shortcut with full screen and windowed mode also wont work. It seems like ntg happen, no error no and program pop up. Do u know what problem with this?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
the window mode can be set on the shortcut,

if you have the exe on "C:\mir\game.exe"
put at the end of the path of the shortcut "+window", for fullscreen "-window".

Ypou can enable or disable sound and music using parameters like "window", activating or deactivating using + or -.

Example:
"C:\mir\game.exe" +window

the rest of things can be set using mir3.ini, section like this:

Example:

[GFX]
32Bit=true
FilterTextures=true
Antialiasing=true
ForceSoftware=false
ShowIntro=true
PlayVideo=true

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Trying not to Jump ahead, but just ran as admin, on 64bit windows 7 Enterprise with all Updates and crashed. Its not the newest. But language packs, the architecture do go backwards compatability... 64bit windows/64bit Processor no real need for Admin...I am downloading the SlimDX..

Server Emu app crashed not client. But Vaytrex had luk with 2008 which is basically same as mine in age, and support. .Net is much higher in 8.1 why we get 4.6.1 and higher.. I install it enuf..

Got the 2010 SDK runtime Development DX itll run Crystall client same Tech. But pdb in crystal wont let me touch it with less than 4.5....Is my version of .net tooo High?
Dont give up, :) microsoft is the friendliest either.. will try on xp too, got 2003s server also.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Reinstall .Net and try again.
If no, remember to use the original files come with emulator to the first test.

I suggest to run as admin sometimes because some systems have some file access restrictions and make problems to save logs, etc
Its to discard because some times are appeared this problem.

Its tested on WinXP, Win7, Win8, Win10 and works fine on all.
Uses the lastest compatible .Net version of WinXP to give the oportunity to someone have a WinXP to test it and because no need new framework things to run this server.

:)

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
DJ, can I use other client to connect your emulator? Instead of using the client that u make

boyholidays

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2010
hello I've run the server and then re-entering the game but did not buy at the NPC and monsters are not caught unaware this server required to use SQL 2000 must use SQL 2005 Hay newly thanks

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
any idea how to make the server available online? coz right now i can enter the login gate but its stops there!

Status
Not open for further replies.