[Developing] Mir3 CD HL 3.55 Emu

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovigo

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 9, 2014
Hi DjDarkBoyZ,

I just downloaded your stuff and absolutely love it. Having not much experience neither with MsSQL nor Mir I really do struggle to get CD up and running. Original server is not very helpful when troubleshooting, yours for the contrary pointed out clearly where MsSQL needs tuning up. Now DB crashes upon upload but this can be due to duplicates in DB and I'm going to tackle this problem next time I have some spare time.

Great work !!! Big thumbs up !!! ...
...and please do not abandon this project, it might be the only chance for M3 survival.

Did you consider collecting donations to keep your enthusiasm going?
Maybe you can paste a button on top of first post if it's not against forum rules, or sort of one line appeal. I will definitely contribute to this.

Kind regards
Tovigo

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Hi DjDarkBoyZ,

I just downloaded your stuff and absolutely love it. Having not much experience neither with MsSQL nor Mir I really do struggle to get CD up and running. Original server is not very helpful when troubleshooting, yours for the contrary pointed out clearly where MsSQL needs tuning up. Now DB crashes upon upload but this can be due to duplicates in DB and I'm going to tackle this problem next time I have some spare time.

Great work !!! Big thumbs up !!! ...
...and please do not abandon this project, it might be the only chance for M3 survival.

Did you consider collecting donations to keep your enthusiasm going?
Maybe you can paste a button on top of first post if it's not against forum rules, or sort of one line appeal. I will definitely contribute to this.

Kind regards
Tovigo

Big thx!

i think about your comment, i promise :P hehe

----------------------------------

i updated the files now with the new interface im using now and i added a starting envir, very basic.

Enjoy ;)

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
ok. when i can i upload some files to try to fix them.
thx for troubleshooting! ;)

---------------------------------------------

try with this:

DirectX:
- Link
SlimDX:
- Link

---------- Post Merged on 15-05-2015 at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-05-2015 at 09:02 PM ----------

up!:courage:

Last edited:

Whoops

LOMCN Member
May 13, 2015
how come I have to delete all magic std inside for the entire emulater to get to/ server running /the last line

Whoops

LOMCN Member
May 13, 2015
i have done whats listd to get exe working it still just error with troubleshoot when you click client exe

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
i have done whats listd to get exe working it still just error with troubleshoot when you click client exe

I still carnt get client to load with windows 8.1 it crashes soon as i click the exe

Ok, ive check these days in another computer and one of these give me a crash directly.

I fixed putting this file:

Patch:
- Link

now, this file is included in next releases to prevent crashes. sorry.

I hope this one fixes the problem.

Thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.