[King] 20130713-46 magic engine service

smoochy boys on tour

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
files look cool seems like a few new things, hopefully these files have a few more things that will bring back some players back.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Glad your squared away, you can chagne the name but you will have 0 stats.
What do you mean square away? I'll be uploading my databases when finished translating if you mean squared away as in not helping / sharing.

As for the server name
2. You can't change the name of your server otherwise it won't work. ChinaBoy hasn't give me any programs or information towards it but he has found a way to let players have their own English lander name's as I have "Legend Of Mir3" but he gave me a new 3Gates folder and a new landers files.
Your best bet is to speak to him via PM, tell him what name you want and he will provide the files needed and a list of files you must change.

- Cannot summon Balrog BlowUp pet.
* There should be something in Stress.txt like Skeleton&Shinsu but theres not? Any idea's?
*The pet name was kept the same in database so dunno why it dont summon.
Fixed - Must untick a box in EI Console as shown in SS
I believe there is no way to change the new pet name in the Envir
(done a text doc search and nothing related found).
Something was picked up in Kingmir3.dll so maybe it must be changed through the .dll

View attachment 14024
Thanks to ChinaBoy for showing the location of allowing new explosion pet

Last edited:

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
No you can change the name of server, as I have renamed mine TestServer, it just created 0 stats for all your ac,ma,mn,sc, and dc. Meaning be squared away, getting server open and running. I will help with whatever I can.

As for the landers and 3 gates, I'm not using either one of them. I use the original landers and gateway.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
No you can change the name of server, as I have renamed mine TestServer, it just created 0 stats for all your ac,ma,mn,sc, and dc. Meaning be squared away, getting server open and running. I will help with whatever I can.

As for the landers and 3 gates, I'm not using either one of them. I use the original landers and gateway.

Exactly what i was trying to say, you cant change your name because its bugs. Mine hasn't bugged because ChinaBou found a way around it and gave me new files to support the name "Legend of Mir3". Anyhow back on topic.

I might make a new thread for progress but so far i've translated all of the Item DB. Most of the Mon DB (excludes horses & new pet & few other bits), all of the magic DB. Now currently working through the Envir.
I done the MapQuest and GuardList. 00default and all redirected files (00default is not very large)
*An itemClick type document off of the 00default has a drop/exp increase item i think but don't know how it works fully. I'm sure it has some new npc commands because i've never seen them before. I've got college in the morning so wont be doing anymore tonight. If you want to do something and work with me then you can and let me know so i don't repeat what you've done.

Will try to upload DB stuff tomorrow. I tried to back it up today but i kept getting some error. Not sure but ill search it up to see if i can get it backedup and rared.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
can someone make the client files a .torrent
I've not even got the full client yet, tbh the connection is slow. Especially for the second link (even when using DAP).

Also I tried to make a LESBIAN/GAY/STRAIGHT marriage system but it seemed not to work even when the code was all correct after multiple checks through (well I think the code is correct), if anyone wants to take a look and pick out what i'm doing wrong then feel free. If not then it doesn't matter too much. Just thought it would be nice for the option considering it's becoming a thing in our society now days.

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
These go to level 65535, the stats aswell go to 60k+ on a weapon, these files look to have equipment protect. They do support unlimited wils, (weapons, mobs, clothes, etc.). They also have the newer spells, working. Would be a nice set to have versus the other that Azura released. I will work with whoever wants to on translating the files if anyones is interested.

That's good news!

Please, keep us in the loop. We're currently finishing a release in our server. Then, I should have some spare time and help you ;)

KingCheeseburga

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2011
good to see alot of intrest on these files, hope something comes of them. king fils are alot more fun then 3,55 just alot more bugged. gl guys

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
1. Now got lesbian,gay,straight marriage system working as well as translated. Any gender in a straight marriage can start the wedding.

2. Can make an unlimited amount of horses, probably some limit to the horse skins though. Not sure as we've not had any data on this at the moment. I know other things like armours,weapons and mons are unlimited.

3. Horse stats are customisable via MON DB as shown, the 100,100,0,100,100 are the stat changes, easily enough to work out if you search for the Stdmode 150 (all the horses). Copy the file, rename and edit stats were applicable. I think the 250 is the bagweight. Not sure if it goes above 250 but not seen it go above anywhere.
Code:
    504    圣白虎    150    19    115    120    0    0    0    0    0    0    4000    0    0    0    250    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    100    100    0    100    100    7    4    500    0    1    2000    0    0    0    巅峰科技    0    0    0    2    2    0    0            0    0

4.Does anyone know yet what the countdownlevel is?

I've deleted all the junk and translated anything useful in the Envir. I have kept some files back with useful commands but did not bother to translate because I disliked the system. Last thing to do is the mapinfo.txt. I'll start working on basic NPC's by copying the default ones from the current Kings files we have.

Still didn't manage to get the backup feature of the DB, anyone have any suggestions?

Last note, client needs translating still. Anyone with knowledge on hex editing (i think its hex editing) the (.dll or k3mir.exe) i can't remember which but that is the next task if somebody doesn't start it before me.

Some screenshots to keep people happy:
View attachment 14030 View attachment 14031 View attachment 14032 View attachment 14033

---------- Post Merged on 13-11-2013 at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-11-2013 at 05:56 PM ----------

These files support (most) of the new korean maps and mainly JOB maps (e.g. mir 2 maps). It also supports a fair bit of the mir 3 maps but there are odd bits that are broken with wrong tiles, buildings missing etc. Fixing this up might make them usable. Replacing the tiles for mir 3 tiles is most likely less time consuming. (Maybe replace them with korean mir3 .wtl tiles) - i don't know if the .wtl tiles will work because they are all .wix but the files are suppose to support .wtl

Last edited:

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
i think i got nearly all correct working till 5.
cant sart the both rungates. both gates gives me the error:

[22:18:33] '2012-03-05 00:00:00' is not a valid date and time

thought it was here anywhere in forum but didnt found anything :(
(just found my first mystake servertable! 127.0.0.1 ^^)

as far as good thats the first time came so far with win 7 =)
ei works good (without antivir)

hope somebody can help me to get this error fixed ??

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
i got the same error, i think its the dual core processor

on a VM it doesnt give that error

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Also works on Windows 7, I will translate ect like I did before.

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
that odbc prob i got solved but not this rungate errors :(

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
i think i got nearly all correct working till 5.
cant sart the both rungates. both gates gives me the error:

[22:18:33] '2012-03-05 00:00:00' is not a valid date and time

thought it was here anywhere in forum but didnt found anything :(
(just found my first mystake servertable! 127.0.0.1 ^^)

as far as good thats the first time came so far with win 7 =)
ei works good (without antivir)

hope somebody can help me to get this error fixed ??

Control Panel→→Regional and Language Options→→ Modification Time Display Format

Years-Month-Day

****Years**Month**Day Week
QQ截图20131115190202.jpg

Last edited:

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
This looks like a very nice set of files, will try setting it up as soon as Im off work!

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Save me downloading the whole complete client is it possible someone can upload just the map folder so I can check it against my previous tile work
many thanks in advance
Dan