[King] 20130713-46 magic engine service

smoochy boys on tour

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
now the client launches the k3mir3.exe but it exits automatically, i see the client for 1 second then it exits without error msg

now i get another error with another lander

untitled.JPG

what client .exes are you guys using can someone upload those if they work for you

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
If you read back i had this error and i posted resolution. I will post the fixed files but it will include "ALL of the gate files and launcher files" because I have a different server name. I will sort this shortly.

View attachment 14036
Resolved: Changed K3Mir3.exe to get the above screen. That was fixed by replacing 3Gates and Key.XQ to the correct version.

1. Download link http://www.4shared.com/rar/MSPYSWYn/Legend_Of_Mir3_landers.html?
2. Extract 3Gates folder in appropriate place (e.g. AQMUD3\Mir3Server)
3. Extract the files INSIDE the landers folder into your client main folder.
4. Rename all of server names in all of these file locations listed below to "Legend Of Mir3"
Code:
\AQMUD3\Mir3Server\DBSERVER\setup.ini
\AQMUD3\Mir3Server\KLoginSvr\!addrtable.txt
\AQMUD3\Mir3Server\KLoginSvr\!UserLimit.txt
\AQMUD3\Setup\!setup.txt

Credit: ChinaBoy for changing server name from chinese "Legendary Hero" to English "Legend Of Mir3".

P.S. Haven't worked on this for past few days and not sure If i'll get anything done this weekend either. I am in a mixed state of mind changing map tiles to 3G (without removing the new korean maps without bugs).

Last edited:

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
on the local computer it doesn't work so far, ill try to launch the client from another computer

i hope the stats don't go 0

---------- Post Merged at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:34 AM ----------

i get an error message when i launch the client

Untitled.jpg

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Did you change the names of the files I mentioned above?, then files and only them files. Also they must be "Legend Of Mir3" with the spaces in between the OF. If so then you will probably need to wait for chinaboy to reply with a translation of the error.

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
"we" did it now onanother way.
a m8 installed all and server is able to run all gates look good, He is able to join (justwith a wizard, all other classes gives runtime error)
he has win xp sp 3.
we changed ips to Lan ip (192.168.....) all works good he came online and me(i visited him :=))
when i was home we tryed it with Hamachi ip.
Heis able to join his own server, My landers tells server is online and i can click on server name.
untill char selectionscreenworks all good. can make new chars but dont startgame Button.
i get a Popup(lom style) with chinese error ?? char select is empty then. its able to press new char/ and go back ar all chars in selection back again.

just cant start the game. anyone know why ??? i will post screenshots if i can later.

P.S. could it be u need the setting "where u live" keep in chinese ??

---------- Post Merged at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:13 AM ----------

got it fixed it was chinese date and time =)

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
I can not get manage to download client.. tried with jdownloader, flashget, nothings.. when it reachs 100mb downloaded it stops with file not found.. wtf.. ??? any other way to get kings client proper to this version? thanks in advanced

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
I can not get manage to download client.. tried with jdownloader, flashget, nothings.. when it reachs 100mb downloaded it stops with file not found.. wtf.. ??? any other way to get kings client proper to this version? thanks in advanced

the dl website doesn't accept dl managers

---------- Post Merged at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:17 PM ----------

i run 2 clients with same setup

1 says online (windows xp) the other says offline (windows 7) for same IP setup

both cant be launched, they exit in 1 second, i can see the client launching but i exits by itself in less than 1 second

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
i got the firstpart of client the 2gb part but cant get the 988mb :(

with win 7 u nee to start the lander as admin make sure you have chinese installed and change your area to chinese and display date and time in chinese format ( tool for client must be able to see all in chinese, nothing should be aei etc... same with lander)

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
i didn't download both client files

i downloaded the 988 MB client not the 2 GB version, do i have to download both?

server.jpg
client.jpg

the launcher interface is so ugly

Vaeborg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
lol i can't download this client ... ; o i same have error what have CrazyErik ><

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
the server runs perfect but the client shuts down in a split second after launched

ill test the patch

u did what i wrote ??? tell pc u live in china use china format for date an time had same error with my client (on xp it was runtime error)

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
u did what i wrote ??? tell pc u live in china use china format for date an time had same error with my client (on xp it was runtime error)

im more focused on testing it on xp right now, ill give it a try on windows 7

---------- Post Merged at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:35 PM ----------

on windows 7 it doesn't detect the server as online

---------- Post Merged at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:35 PM ----------

forgot to thank chinaboy for his work

thanks alot