Woool 1.8 Server + Source

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This took a while to fix up but it's done, the 1.8 version has only really been stable with the old SQL files but i managed to fix up a 1.9 source to work with 1.8 so no more disconnects at random times.

Server Files Download
Source Code Download
Client Download

EDITED 17/5/2016 New Release.
Credits to Nightdance for this release, this is purely focused on 1.8 and early 1.9 which uses all the functions from the latests sources but updated into the old version, i not tested this much just checked it just to confirm, it's unotuched so you will have to translate it but all should work fine, Information below dose not reguard this source, just wanted to keep it inside this topic.
Also added the old SGL Editor which works but you need to run it under Windows 98 to stop crashes when saving, again this is Chinese and it's packed so it could show up as a virus, but if you need help testing just ask.
L.T AFT Source Code
SGL Editor 1.8

STRUCK - Working as it did in 1.8, your hit and you jump back back to hit location
Damage counter working
Access Database reading

I did a small amount of translation server side but not much. client will take about a day to fully translate it's that small.

Oh, re make the Magic database because i may have cocked it up.

Enjoy, let me know of any problems, i still feel this is the best version.

Screenie if no one seen 1.8
riats5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gezza

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
nice but i can download client, make a picture pls whit download screen ...dont know what i need to press to download client

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
nice but i can download client, make a picture pls whit download screen ...dont know what i need to press to download client

Sorry you might have to register, i will upload the client now but may take a while, my upload is poo.

Edit:
Gamecenter messed up paths so change them to WolServer, also if you get the DBname error, ignor it, by default it's uses Access, if you want to go back to BDE then edit M2Share.pas and change BDE=0 to BDE=1.

Edit: Client uploaded.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Shame woool never really caught on, but nice release fella

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
Good point lol, need to find the old sgl editor, il look around am sure i have it somewhere.

ffs ith hollydays i will look into this after hope get little more luck this time :) btw nice to see you m8 and happy new year !

riscoloco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
when i start server on gamecenter i get a box that comes up says 267 and keeps spamming screen ?

riscoloco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
changed to c:\ still getting the 267 thing

---------- Post Merged at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:57 PM ----------

got all gates ect up without using gamecenter apart from kr engine says invalid filename if i go to options and basic settings then third tab all directiries say c:\XFServer i changed those to wolserver but it dont save it

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
changed to c:\ still getting the 267 thing

---------- Post Merged at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:57 PM ----------

got all gates ect up without using gamecenter apart from kr engine says invalid filename if i go to options and basic settings then third tab all directiries say c:\XFServer i changed those to wolserver but it dont save it

Do it manually in !Setup.txt, also the gamecenter will also be reading XFServer so go to config.ini (Wolsever/) and change it, should run the gamecenter fine.

riscoloco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Hey done as u said kr engine works now but gamecenter still giving the 267 error popup i made a little video on my youtube channel link below so u can see if/what im doing wrong also which exe do i use to run the client thanks again for your time.

[video=youtube;RaOkkMUewQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaOkkMUewQg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

got it going now :P thanks for help

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:36 AM ----------

servers running made account ect when i launch the game i type in username and press enter to enter in my password then game stops responding
getting a msg in selgate now saying air connection port attack 127.0.0.1? :bord:

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hey done as u said kr engine works now but gamecenter still giving the 267 error popup i made a little video on my youtube channel link below so u can see if/what im doing wrong also which exe do i use to run the client thanks again for your time.

[video=youtube;RaOkkMUewQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaOkkMUewQg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

got it going now :P thanks for help

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:36 AM ----------

servers running made account ect when i launch the game i type in username and press enter to enter in my password then game stops responding
getting a msg in selgate now saying air connection port attack 127.0.0.1? :bord:

Open Gamecenter (Run Admin)
Click Coniguration tab
make sure your paths are correct

Engine C:\WolServer\
Database C:\WolServer\DB

Keep clicking Next then Save.

riscoloco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
did as you said above now im still getting the pop up box but now its saying 2 instead of 267

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
"2" means the gamecenter cannot locate one of the exe's it's trying to load.

I have edited my Gamecenter, use this one, it reads KREngine.exe so don't rename the engine.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/72olgj5dawui8m8/GameCenter.rar

Also ignor the Database error, something i didn't remove when i switched to Access db.

Another error i noticed was with plugin.txt
PlugDir=C:\XFSeRver\mir200\

Just rename XFServer to WolServer.

Did anyone manage to get hold of the old sgl editor or the dsm client?.

Last edited:

riscoloco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
server side working fine now just the client stops responding crashing as soon as u press enter or click in box below to enter password