Having trouble extracting Shanda Woool Client

smoochy boys on tour

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Hi,

Trying to experiment with a woool server.

I have the game center running the server etc but cant seem to extract the official wool client files. I Have used just about every un-zipping program out there but still no luck.

Did any one this same problem and find a work around?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hi,

Trying to experiment with a woool server.

I have the game center running the server etc but cant seem to extract the official wool client files. I Have used just about every un-zipping program out there but still no luck.

Did any one this same problem and find a work around?

You should have 3 files that you should of downloaded
wooolII_Setup2.0.0.9.6_20121031_1.exe
wooolII01.cab
wooolII.zip

You might have a different version so don't worry if it's not the same name, just run the exe file (with admin) and should start the install. I have had problems in the past were it just dosn't load, still not sure why causes this but i think i may be you need Chinese PRC installed. Don't extract the rar files, you must run the exe to install.

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Ah! Ive done that but thought the rar files may contain more as getting a error when i run the wool exe login

Phace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
England
Change date/time to Chinese PRC.

Ok thanks will try that ;)

---------- Post Merged at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Change date/time to Chinese PRC.

After changing time zone i get a error saying no hard drive in drive then the wool client crashes just like before i changed the time zone