No One Playing?

smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I take it no one is playing and from the looks of my thread, people are thinking its an exploit / decent farming thread....it's not, im just looking for some peeps to play with.

Has anyone here started on RoS ?

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
I take it no one is playing and from the looks of my thread, people are thinking its an exploit / decent farming thread....it's not, im just looking for some peeps to play with.

Has anyone here started on RoS ?

i could coop up with some lomcn'rs

battletag: jesha#2549

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Looks like the LOMCN'rs have given up hope in playing Diablo....

No fun!

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I been playing it every other day for past 2-3weeks since I got RoS. It's got a lot better since RoS. The bounties make you do different things and go different places rather than grind the same cave in the same act.

Add me if you wish, i'm not very high at the moment and not got great kit. Seemed since I played my main's kit went from worth a few mill to 100gold and crap stats. Slowly building up again. My tag is Spudds#2811

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah nothing's worth anything really, Bounties are the way to get XP and Gold...although there are a few farming tricks out there still. Personally I'm aiming for paragon 500 so I can rinse T6 Rift's

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
Most people quit/inactive till 2.0 patch their plans are if 2.0 patch doesnt live up to the hype they wont come back. A miracle needs to occur here.

---------- Post Merged at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Most people quit/inactive till 2.0 patch their plans are if 2.0 patch doesnt live up to the hype they wont come back. A miracle needs to occur here.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Gave up recently, I did manage to reach about level 450 paragon level, but I just didn't see the point carrying on :(

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Didn't really consider it any improvement over Path of Exiles, to which I burned myself out of playing it for hundreds of hours.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Gave up recently, I did manage to reach about level 450 paragon level, but I just didn't see the point carrying on :(

I hear you buddy, The RoS patch was okay but I'm finding it hard to continue...the game is in need of some extra features such as bigger and badder pvp areas.

Wouldn't mind seeing Clan Rifts , where clans would have to race to the middle boss ...first through the gate wins the boss and gets to kill it for all its LOOOOOOT

but hey! Blizzard wont listen to anyone :P

WildGirl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
Didn't really consider it any improvement over Path of Exiles, to which I burned myself out of playing it for hundreds of hours.

That^

Once D3 was fun (when it was hard at the begining), I've made around 2k hrs of playing on my account and like Koriban said, PoE atm is an superior game in 80% of aspects.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
That^

Once D3 was fun (when it was hard at the begining), I've made around 2k hrs of playing on my account and like Koriban said, PoE atm is an superior game in 80% of aspects.

Exactly, yet i'm also not interested in playing PoE lol. Think i'll just end up watching films up until Wildstar now :/