传奇归来6职业服务器文件下载地址
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nt7NbcP
另外在中国我见到过完善的6职业游戏简直跟SDO一模一样但是我没有能力得到他

This is the latest version of the legendary 2 China
He has 6 occupation
The soldiers are Taoist magician assassin Archer fallacious monk
The meeting is Chinese. Do not know whether it is useful to you
Hope to have the master can be translated into English, remember to give me a
The game client with the latest SDO "legendreturns client international edition"
If there is a English version of the legendreturns client that has never been better
If the file server problems please reply this post devolution, I will actively answer
The legendreturns 6 occupation of the international version of the client download address
Http://imir.clientdown.sdo.com/fullclient/FullSetup20150427.exe
The legendreturns 6 occupation server file download address
Http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nt7NbcP
In addition China I saw 6 perfect occupation game almost with SDO but I do not have the ability toget it as like as two peas

---------- Post Merged at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Download the steps

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I have the monk files I converted from the test server ages ago... but not been able to grab a recent version for a long time since my patchers stopped working so this will be interesting to see if there are any new files or images... I have never had a full client with monk files included

I only have like a million mir2 weapons now :p... would be good to get a few more new ones hehe

Reactions: oO~Unknown~Oo

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I'm having trouble downloading the client :( I start it downloading then the download fails after downloading a bit and I can't resume the download as it just starts from 0% again >.< best I got was 650mb of it before it failed

I have this problem with some sites but not all as some resume ok or just happily download overnight without any problems

My (shared) internet connection sucks :( ... I'll get a better connection when I finally move house

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
thanks for that myth... I got it downloaded now

I found a few files that are of use to me for converting to the c# files... so it was worth me downloading :D

...but I think I'm starting to get confused what sets of files are actually from what client lol

how many official clients are there in total? think I'm getting confused when it comes to chinese/shanda files

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

I found a few files that are of use to me for converting to the c# files... so it was worth me downloading :D

...but I think I'm starting to get confused what sets of files are actually from what client lol

how many official clients are there in total? think I'm getting confused when it comes to chinese/shanda files

Two official

Korean
Shanda (Chinese)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Two official

Korean
Shanda (Chinese)

Shanda have multiple different versions of mir2, so the real answer is LOADS

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I compared my old shanda files and the new chinese client I downloaded and they are pretty much different ... but I can see now the similar files so yeah I see now thanks SmavidDavid

seems a lot of the files have changed names ... which is why I got confused

do they often remove files>? I wonder if any of the old clients have mobs/weapons I have missed which they removed when replacing files hmmmm

---------- Post Merged at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Shanda have multiple different versions of mir2, so the real answer is LOADS

ahh just when I thought I was getting my head around it lol

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 29, 2015
china
China's legendary client
Legend 2
Legendary return
Chuanqiwaizhuan
The legendary prologue
Legend Returns the International Edition
The client is about the same as the client.
The World of Legend
Use independent client
Legendary world II
Use independent client
Legend 3
Use independent client

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:40 AM ----------

I would like to get other game server files
Who can help you find
Not legend

jsjhchun

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2015
I'm from China's players.
Is 77 m2, the members of the engine.
What's the problem I'll help you.

cronusmaker

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 5, 2015
print of games

I am looking for a files that in my country the game is called online legend ou wartune of r2games
maxresdefault.jpg