Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Any ideas on average what percentage of server populations donate for in game items/buffs?

A lot, the exp potions especially for low rate, mir package to reach luck 9 (for big damage advantage), Resurrection pills (for pvp & boss hunts), Premium dungeon passes, pig pot(s)/meat. All of these things I remember that were used and purchased a lot. The good thing about pig pots / meat were that they could be traded so those who where essentially p2w players sold them for gold.

Doesn't mean that these guys will have all this stuff in game (i'd prefer there was no resurrection pills).

Very interested in this appearance, i loved playing Crimson Peacock however the current chinese GSP server with it's limitations was not enjoyable. Good luck guys.

Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
A lot, the exp potions especially for low rate, mir package to reach luck 9 (for big damage advantage), Resurrection pills (for pvp & boss hunts), Premium dungeon passes, pig pot(s)/meat. All of these things I remember that were used and purchased a lot. The good thing about pig pots / meat were that they could be traded so those who where essentially p2w players sold them for gold.

Doesn't mean that these guys will have all this stuff in game (i'd prefer there was no resurrection pills).

Very interested in this appearance, i loved playing Crimson Peacock however the current chinese GSP server with it's limitations was not enjoyable. Good luck guys.

thx! :)
Now we decoded some client dat files to upgrade client things have like items, mobs, etc :D

cya ;)

biody

Banned
Banned
Apr 15, 2016
Ok!

---------- Post Merged at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Look forward to your GSP simulator to provide download :P

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
why put so much effort in to these old files ?? 3.55 and kings are more stable and less buggy and have the same +more content than these and don't have half of the limits these files have?

and the fact you refuse to release code or the files will kill mir 3 even more. Yes i understand its a lot of hard work to do this but look at the crystal files now and thats mir 2 with a 500+ user base. mir 3 has what around than 100 players left still playing?

closing your source and not releasing files is what killed mir 3 and sorry but your gonna kill it even more doing this. look at it from jamies view he tried to be greedy and keep the best set of files we had to him self and guess what happened the files got stolen/hacked from his dedi and the mir 3 community grew a little because of it.

we need some new rules on lomcn if you gonna take and not give back you should not be welcome to advertise

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
why put so much effort in to these old files ?? 3.55 and kings are more stable and less buggy and have the same +more content than these and don't have half of the limits these files have?

These are the files with Assassin, Official Quest system etc. It's Mir3 USA files which are far more advanced than 3.55 or King.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

and the fact you refuse to release code or the files will kill mir 3 even more. Yes i understand its a lot of hard work to do this but look at the crystal files now and thats mir 2 with a 500+ user base. mir 3 has what around than 100 players left still playing?

closing your source and not releasing files is what killed mir 3 and sorry but your gonna kill it even more doing this. look at it from jamies view he tried to be greedy and keep the best set of files we had to him self and guess what happened the files got stolen/hacked from his dedi and the mir 3 community grew a little because of it.

we need some new rules on lomcn if you gonna take and not give back you should not be welcome to advertise

Its an GSP Emu, that means its free of bugs (recoded everything from packets) djdarkz and elamo are doing a great job with it, if you dont want to play, keep out of this post lol, i understand they dont want to release this files (most of people here don't) i and big part of the community support them

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

lol...

this files have much more power than 3.55 or any kings...i remember you this is the latest release of features mir3 have..
Have assassin, crit pigs, all new magics, all of things...

And these are mooooore stable than 3.55 or kings... i tested, and i promise works better XD

each takes its decision to give or not their codes and we are here talking about a server emulator in development since the source code ... that's all.

My decision is to make a better gsp server with all of things working...

learn to crack and code about some years and you will have the power to do what you want. ;)

- Example of things cracked...
be2d602.png

do not cry more...:positive:

cya

---------- Post Merged at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Its an GSP Emu, that means its free of bugs (recoded everything from packets) djdarkz and elamo are doing a great job with it, if you dont want to play, keep out of this post lol, i understand they dont want to release this files (most of people here don't) i and big part of the community support them

thx my friend ;)
you are a big piece of this comunity :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:40 PM ----------

These are the files with Assassin, Official Quest system etc. It's Mir3 USA files which are far more advanced than 3.55 or King.

Agree :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Churchill

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Sorry to ask

Will the source code be released?

any development news? some screenshot

Thanks alot for your work and effort

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Only just seen this.. Nice work, a lot of decoding would have gone into this.

Glad the files found are going to good use. :)

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Only just seen this.. Nice work, a lot of decoding would have gone into this.

Glad the files found are going to good use. :)

Thx! everything its decoded time ago, network encryption, dat files (everything and created encoders :)).
Now we are recoding server files to be more clear, bug free and better architecture.
Have some surprises doesnt exist about mir3... :)

cya ;)

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Cant wait to see this release!! Good job good afford, I also hope I able to do something valueable like u haha

Status
Not open for further replies.