Mir 3 DarkSide
Likes Likes:  51
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: MIR3-gsp complete data

Last edited by nimeide007; 04-07-2016 at 09:01 PM.

2. HispaRed

Re: MIR3-gsp complete data

支持分享

Wa! Hah! Good man!

Good release, this help me for the sql i have semi fixed.

I see these files doest have the dat editor to add more items, mobs, maps, etc

I have cracked the encryption of the dat files and created the editor
    Last edited by DjDarkBoyZ; 01-07-2016 at 11:04 AM.
    - Mir ZenX Engine Coder

tons of server are coming... i only need to see views of the post.. and only 3 comments... thats sad for this community, where all people "want to give something", thats why most people dont release the work ... most are leechers.. '
    anyway thanks for release, we got this working before you posted it.
    If my post was helpful, please +rep or +thank it!

Anyone mind uploading the files to a different host?

And thank you for the release! If these files work, you will make alot of people very happy
    Last edited by ventus; 01-07-2016 at 12:38 PM.

DjDarkBoyZ
    You've unpacked out DAT file?

Quote Originally Posted by biody View Post
    DjDarkBoyZ
    You've unpacked out DAT file?
    yes, i have decoded the encryption and created a editor for that files, without that, tons of GSP CLONES... i have working gsp before this release xD.
    - Mir ZenX Engine Coder

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9

Quote Originally Posted by CraZyEriK View Post
    tons of server are coming... i only need to see views of the post.. and only 3 comments... thats sad for this community, where all people "want to give something", thats why most people dont release the work ... most are leechers.. '
    anyway thanks for release, we got this working before you posted it.
    I love that logic. The community isn't releasing anything so neither am I.

All i see in this section are comments from a select group of people who say "We've had this working for ages", or even more useless comments of "It's easy to get this working all you need to know is every programming language like i do". If you want the community to change then start by helping it to change and releasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Far View Post

All i see in this section are comments from a select group of people who say "We've had this working for ages", or even more useless comments of "It's easy to get this working all you need to know is every programming language like i do". If you want the community to change then start by helping it to change and releasing.
    Some work its not free in real life. Need to be purchased or interchanged first (with money or other things) and then when passes some time make free once are payed the effort.

To help the work and the effort of the people. ;)

I think its the normal way of everyone. In every place first things keep closed and the when pases time open to ppl.
    Here in lomcn some years ago are the same, the programming section and some secret source codes in the old ages are this... secret... thats the same, nowadays are open to ppl.

Sorry for my bad english. im spanish

;)
    - Mir ZenX Engine Coder

i know you as developer, you got private sources, you won't release because its your work and you don't wanna see other people get profits from it...

same happening to us.. people doesn't release things, because people only download and they don't give a ****ing "thanks"

13.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12

Yeah i get, you did the work it's down to you if you want to release it.

But the whole reasoning of "I'm not going to release my work because people don't contribute" is so flawed its unreal.

This section will inevitably die and reduce down to a select few running private servers who don't want to release their files. It's sad, but it seems the minds of the remaining mir 3 community are all the same

i know you as developer, you got private sources, you won't release because its your work and you don't wanna see other people get profits from it...

same happening to us.. people doesn't release things, because people only download and they don't give a ****ing "thanks"
    Agreed, since time ago any release or something put, talk to try to help and try to start a better mir3 and goes NOTHING...search posts about mir3 delphi, about start open source projects and im here to help years ago...now i bored about that...for this reason the works are closed.

Im the only one have the first mir3 mobile , im not talking about mir2 mobile of shanda.. i helped to wemade and i have a lot of things, i have the gate to put with official files to work with mobile version and a lot of things more...

good luck with gsp clones...community can be better but i have long lost the illusion ;)
    - Mir ZenX Engine Coder

15.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14

That's an assumption you've drawn because that's how you think. I can tell you now there's not a single line of code written for the server files or other projects that I've not released to everyone. What would be the point of keeping it to myself? I get more enjoyment out of releasing it and seeing what people do with it than keeping it to myself to catch dust.

People are profiting from my work, i know that. But to not release my work just because of the select few who do profit is just harming the majority who don't.

That's an assumption you've drawn because that's how you think. I can tell you now there's not a single line of code written for the server files or other projects that I've not released to everyone. What would be the point of keeping it to myself? I get more enjoyment out of releasing it and seeing what people do with it than keeping it to myself to catch dust.

People are profiting from my work, i know that. But to not release my work just because of the select few who do profit is just harming the majority who don't.

Ok , you will see loads of GSP servers online, the same files, they can not edit nothing of DB, can't get more EXP rate, stats are capped to 255, and more stats, lets see this community growing with leechers making servers for donas and closing it 3 days after open it, i've released my work few times, worked with churchill and what we got? nothing for it, we asked atleast for a thanks, but nothing received so, gtfo to all these leechers lol.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast