MIR3-gsp complete data

smoochy boys on tour

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Good release, this help me for the sql i have semi fixed.

I see these files doest have the dat editor to add more items, mobs, maps, etc

I have cracked the encryption of the dat files and created the editor :P
:k

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
tons of server are coming... i only need to see views of the post.. and only 3 comments... thats sad for this community, where all people "want to give something", thats why most people dont release the work ... most are leechers.. -.-'
anyway thanks for release, we got this working before you posted it.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Anyone mind uploading the files to a different host?

And thank you for the release! If these files work, you will make alot of people very happy :)

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
tons of server are coming... i only need to see views of the post.. and only 3 comments... thats sad for this community, where all people "want to give something", thats why most people dont release the work ... most are leechers.. -.-'
anyway thanks for release, we got this working before you posted it.

I love that logic. The community isn't releasing anything so neither am I.

All i see in this section are comments from a select group of people who say "We've had this working for ages", or even more useless comments of "It's easy to get this working all you need to know is every programming language like i do". If you want the community to change then start by helping it to change and releasing.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

All i see in this section are comments from a select group of people who say "We've had this working for ages", or even more useless comments of "It's easy to get this working all you need to know is every programming language like i do". If you want the community to change then start by helping it to change and releasing.

Some work its not free in real life. Need to be purchased or interchanged first (with money or other things) and then when passes some time make free once are payed the effort.

To help the work and the effort of the people. ;)

I think its the normal way of everyone. In every place first things keep closed and the when pases time open to ppl.
Here in lomcn some years ago are the same, the programming section and some secret source codes in the old ages are this... secret... thats the same, nowadays are open to ppl.

Sorry for my bad english. im spanish :P

;)

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

i know you as developer, you got private sources, you won't release because its your work and you don't wanna see other people get profits from it...

same happening to us.. people doesn't release things, because people only download and they don't give a ****ing "thanks" :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yeah i get, you did the work it's down to you if you want to release it.

But the whole reasoning of "I'm not going to release my work because people don't contribute" is so flawed its unreal.

This section will inevitably die and reduce down to a select few running private servers who don't want to release their files. It's sad, but it seems the minds of the remaining mir 3 community are all the same

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
i know you as developer, you got private sources, you won't release because its your work and you don't wanna see other people get profits from it...

same happening to us.. people doesn't release things, because people only download and they don't give a ****ing "thanks" :)

Agreed, since time ago any release or something put, talk to try to help and try to start a better mir3 and goes NOTHING...search posts about mir3 delphi, about start open source projects and im here to help years ago...now i bored about that...for this reason the works are closed.

Im the only one have the first mir3 mobile , im not talking about mir2 mobile of shanda.. i helped to wemade and i have a lot of things, i have the gate to put with official files to work with mobile version and a lot of things more...

good luck with gsp clones...community can be better but i have long lost the illusion ;)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

That's an assumption you've drawn because that's how you think. I can tell you now there's not a single line of code written for the server files or other projects that I've not released to everyone. What would be the point of keeping it to myself? I get more enjoyment out of releasing it and seeing what people do with it than keeping it to myself to catch dust.

People are profiting from my work, i know that. But to not release my work just because of the select few who do profit is just harming the majority who don't.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
That's an assumption you've drawn because that's how you think. I can tell you now there's not a single line of code written for the server files or other projects that I've not released to everyone. What would be the point of keeping it to myself? I get more enjoyment out of releasing it and seeing what people do with it than keeping it to myself to catch dust.

People are profiting from my work, i know that. But to not release my work just because of the select few who do profit is just harming the majority who don't.

Ok :), you will see loads of GSP servers online, the same files, they can not edit nothing of DB, can't get more EXP rate, stats are capped to 255, and more stats, lets see this community growing with leechers making servers for donas and closing it 3 days after open it, i've released my work few times, worked with churchill and what we got? nothing for it, we asked atleast for a thanks, but nothing received so, gtfo to all these leechers lol.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Ok :), you will see loads of GSP servers online, the same files, they can not edit nothing of DB, can't get more EXP rate, stats are capped to 255, and more stats, lets see this community growing with leechers making servers for donas and closing it 3 days after open it, i've released my work few times, worked with churchill and what we got? nothing for it, we asked atleast for a thanks, but nothing received so, gtfo to all these leechers lol.

You shouldn't be expecting anything in return. So what if 100 servers pop up from new files being released, even if 1 of them stay up because its a good server it's better than the mir3 community dieing out altogether.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
You shouldn't be expecting anything in return. So what if 100 servers pop up from new files being released, even if 1 of them stay up because its a good server it's better than the mir3 community dieing out altogether.

i don't see chronicles team sharing there files? because i'm sure they don't want other people using the same files to lose user-count... same point of view from these guys i would expect.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Anyone mind uploading these files to a different host :) ?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Anyone mind uploading these files to a different host :) ?

use Jdownloader to download it :)

GM Commands:
/who ²é¿´ÔÚÏßÈËÊý
@Absolution Ãâ×ï
@ShowPKpt PKÖµ
@IncPKpt PKÖµÔö¼Ó
@luckChange ÐÒÔ˱ä¸ü
@Learn ÐÞÁ¶Ä§·¨
Unlearn ɾ³ýħ·¨
ChangeClass ת»»Ö°Òµ
ChangeGender ת»»ÐÔ±ð
Path ÈÎÎñ
Spawn ²ú¹ÖµØµã
RemoveItem ɾ³ýÎïÆ·
Move Òƶ¯
FreeMove ×ÔÓÉÒƶ¯
@Level µÈ¼¶
MonLevel ¹ÖÎïµÈ¼¶
MonCount ¹ÖÎïÊýÁ¿
Boot Ìß³ö
Relocate תÒÆ
RelocateAll ¶àÈËתÒÆ
BanChat ½ûÁÄ
UnbanChat ½â³ý½ûÁÄ
ListBanned ²ì¿´½ûÁÄÈË
GM ¹ÜÀíÔ±
Zone µØͼ
Invis ¼à¶½ÈË
@recall ÕÙ»½
@SummonMon
Pachonthechaosbringer ²ú¹Ö @SummonMon FrostLordHwa
@SummonMon DragonLordJin'Ryung
@BringMon DragonLordJin'Ryung ÕÙ»½¹ÖÎï @BringMon FrostLordHwa

@RecallHorse ÕÙ»½ÂíÆ¥£¨@RecallHorse ºÚÂí£©

God ÎÞµÐ
UserCount ÈËÊý
@AdjustLevel µ÷ÕûµÈ¼¶
DuelPoints ¶ÔÁ··ÖÊý
DuelStart ¿ªÊ¼¶ÔÁ¶
DuelEnd ¶ÔÁ·½áÊø
AnnounceDuelPoints ·¢±í¶ÔÁ·Öµ·ÖÊý
Make Éú²ú
RemoveGold ɾ³ý½ð±Ò
@AddGold Ôö¼Ó½ð±Ò
OnlinePlayerCount ÈËÊý¼Ç¼
Goto ³öÏÖ
Luck ÐÒÔËÖµ
²âÊÔ
@ReloadLineNotice ˢй«¸æ
@RecallHorse ÕÙ»½ÂíÆ¥
@hair ¸Ä±äÍ··¢ÔìÐÍ
@NameColor Ãû×ÖÑÕÉ«
@HairStyle ¸Ä±äÍ··¢ÔìÐÍ
@HairColor ¸Ä±äÍ··¢ÑÕÉ« ²»¿ÉÓã¿
@! GMÔÚÏߺ°»° ¼´ÒÔ£¨*£©¿ªÍ·µÄºìÉ«
@ReloadGuildAll Ë¢ÐÂËùÓÐÐлáÐÅÏ¢
@attackmode£¨¹¥»÷ģʽ£©
@rest£¨ÏÂÊôÐÝÏ¢£©
@attack£¨ÏÂÊô¹¥»÷£©
@RushAttack Ò°Âù³åײ
@BackStep ºóÍË
@WeaponAtom x y @ÎäÆ÷ÔªËØ ¸Ä±äÎäÆ÷ÔªËØ(XΪ£º1 »ð 2 ±ù 3·ç 4À× 5ÉñÊ¥ 6ºÚ°µ 7»ÃÓ°£¬y×î´ó127)
@ChangeWeaponLevel @ÉèÖÃÎäÆ÷µÈ¼¶ ¸Ä±äÎäÆ÷µÈ¼¶/¾*ÑéÖµ(@ChangeWeaponLevel 99) 99ΪMAX
@WeaponLevel ²é¿´ÎäÆ÷µÈ¼¶
VisibleCount

---------- Post Merged at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Updated:
can't be more than level 50 (its capped, as djdark and me expected)
stats are capped
changeclass command is bugged,
exppotions and these stuff with time are bugged, can't be used because it says "until 0/0/0 0:00"

there are items +50 lvl u can't wear (can't be more than 50)
item can not be edited (you will need to make a tool, like djdark did for him) (that wont be released)
to make any item you must use capital letters (same name as db)
for example dualweapon wont work, you need to make DualWeapon, remember capital letters
most of items are chinese names (bugged and can not wear)
same as armours, weapons
can't add wecash as its on billgate
mapinfo, respawn can't be edited, its on Mir3Res.dat (hardly coded)

Database contains all characters from official server (most of lomcn members are in db)

Last edited: