[Guide] How to Setup Mir3 GSP Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Hello everyone! here is a mini guide to setup this files.

Links:

NEW linkhttp://pan.baidu.com/s/1hrVGeVi password:his0
forever

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4...tp/Mud3GSP.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mc..._20110218f.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5k...lientPatch.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b5.../mssql2014.iso

AccountDB Fixed(can use the included tables in gamedb backup, this is for someone need to put separated):
- Link

thx to nimeide007 and others for mirrors.

Screens:

Mir3_160706_004751_GSP_Wincha.jpg

Mir3_160707_001252_GSP_The_Dj.jpg

SQL:

Install SQLServer 2014, once setup wizard tells you to select services, select the sqlserver and sql manager for manage the DB properly (this is needed to restore DB, etc).

Once installed NOT need to setup any ODBC. Normally. (Experts)

Open your SQL Management studio.

Restore DB (Steps):
Expand the Database Folder of the manager, right click to them and select "Restore Data Base", in the new window open,
select "Device", and then click to "..." to select the Backup file to restore.

In the new window, press Add, and then in the next dialog select the backup from your custom location.
(Note, if you dont find any backup file put the file extension in the dialog to *.* to see everything)

Once accepted and return to first window you see the name of the backup, if correct, click the Files page in the left of this window,
check for the output directory if exists, if ok, then press "accept" and the sql try to restore them to the name specified.

Make these steps for both Database. (Account and Game)

--

Once restores Both files, account and game DB, if no see on db list of your sql, press F5 or refresh button to see the DBs restored.

Files part:

Copy the content of the Mud3GSP full server to some place, normally called "mud3", if you chose C:\mud3\ or another place, if you want to put to a little dedi put to another unit to prevent fragmentation...

OK, the files you will see inside your mud3 folder is:
- Server_Job_ItemGen.exe -> MainServer, called EiServer.
- Other files...
- Folders:
-> Envir -> Here are normally all the npc scripts, etc
-> Gate1 -> Rungate1 -> the final gate you connected while gaming. Sometimes have 1, anothers 2, depending of the size of the server. For balancing...
-> Gate2 -> Rungate2... the same, another gate.
(Note: In this files these gates are configured to ports 7201 and 7202, remember this for setup the files) And if you want to make visible outside to put the server online for every one the gates, the IP to 0.0.0.0 only for the service IP, not for the internal conection IP.

Example for the rungate ini file:
[Server]
Title=GameGate 7201
GameSvrIP=127.0.0.1
GameSvrPort=5010
GateIP=0.0.0.0
GatePort=7201
GateIndex=1
MaxUser=200

and the others like this, be carefull with the other settings to not broken gates :P

Continuing with files, go to setup folder:
- Search this part in the config.ini file:

SqlDBLoc=(local)
SqlDBID=sa
SqlDBPassword=123456
SqlDBDSN=Game
DBAddr=127.0.0.1

ok, once here, i explain the settings:
SqlDBLoc -> SQLNAME or SQL IP, if the sql are in the same computer like the mir3 server leave to "(local)"
SqlDBID -> here put normally the user has rights to access the SQL.
SqlDBPassword -> logically the password of your sql user :)
SqlDBDSN -> here your GameDB Name, in the backup is "Game".
DBAddr -> the IP of the located DBServer, if all are local, leave to 127.0.0.1

If you take a look at this file, you see anothers 127.0.0.1... this is if you have your files local leave in that config.

Save the ini file.

OK, go next. Go back to mud3 folder.
You will see a folder named "网关" in this files, if you want rename it to "mir3server" for comodity and prevent problems of your windows for the language for launching the exes, etc :P

Inside this go to DBServer, open DBSERVERINFO.INI, search for:
PATH=d:\mud3\Envir\Mir3Res.dat

and put your path, if using C:\mud3 normally are C:\mud3\envir\Mir3Res.Dat

Mir3Res.Dat -> provably you are asking about this file... its the main DB of the server and its protected. Here are Items, Mobs, Respawns, NPC list, GM Commands, etc...

ok, search more inside this file, look at this:
[GAME_DB_CONN_INFO]
SERVER=(local)
DB=Game
ID=sa
PW=123456

You remember something? yes, the same configuration, sql ip or local, gamedb name, sql id for the sqluser to access and the password.
(Note: if you want to put playable to anyone, search in this file for PUBLIC_IP_01=127.0.0.1 and PUBLIC_IP_02=127.0.0.1 "logically change the IP 127.0.0.1 for your external IP ;)")

Save file, go back in folder and open LoginServer, then open LoginServer.ini and search for the next info:
[ACCOUNT_DB_CONN_INFO]
SERVER=(local)
DB=account
ID=sa
PW=aass

Ough! I remember something about this! but take attention to ONE thing, the "DB" is another, in this case, is the account db name. The rest of this sqlconfig like the other config files, server,id and pass....

Ok, the main files are ok, turn to SQL Management, open it!

and go to DB Account or what ever you named it :P, right click to TBL_SELECTGATEIPS, edit first 200 rows..

once here, if you only want to test leave the IP to 127.0.0.1, if no put to your WAN IP or commonly named internet IP.

Example of the content of the table:
ServerName / IP / Port / ServiceName (DONT TOUCH)
GSP
127.0.0.17100MIR3

Loginserver.ini

SELGATE_PORT=7100

Go to Table TBL_PUBIPS in the same DB and open to edit in the same way.

check if are the IP 127.0.0.1, leave at that if your server are all local files, if your loginserver are located in another machine put here the IP.

OK, once finished go to your Game DB our what ever you named it, expand, and search for table TBL_ServerGate, once here, edit in the same way.

Here you can put your local IP 127.0.0.1 or our external IP to put online, this is for eiserver knows external IP for rungate.

table show like this:

And i think configuration are finished (if i dont miss some info due memory lags xD)

Note: for initial tests, to discard another fails i suggest to put all to 127.0.0.1 and test in the same computer.

Works in Windows 7 and upper fine. The Client have some problems in win10 due gfx drivers or some protection programs like firewalls, etc

Client:

In client remember to patch them and put the IP, server name and port in the ini file client have.

The opening of the server,

I suggest to open in this order, but you can use what you want only check all are conected properly.

1 LoginServer / 2 DBServer / gate Login / SelChr Gate (gate30) / eiserver / rungate1....rungate2....

Note: I dont use the fake billing server but if you want to open you are free to use and start first, and you prevent to the dbserver telling again and again billingate blah blah....

Common issues:

Problem 1:
I put my id and the password, then shows me the servr list (in this case GSP), once i select the server GSP the server kick off me and
in the logbox of loginserver show something of "onselectserver() NULL" :S

Check:
Open SQL management, go to table Account, goto expandablefolder Programing, expand Storage procedures and check for:
msp3_serverinfo_select, right click, edit or modify. check for the SP are like this, provably the start of the SP shows
USE
[ACCOUNTNAME]
GO

leave that, go down and look at that:
-----------------------------------------------------
SET ANSI_NULLS OFF
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
GO
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[msp3_serverinfo_select]

AS
SELECT * FROM TBL_SERVERINFO
--------------------------------------------------
need to be like this. then go to TBL_SERVERINFO and check for the ServerName are GSP (In this case :P)

next step

the same operation to the SP msp3_selectgateips_select

the first part leave that and find for that look like this:

---------------------------------
SET ANSI_NULLS OFF
GO
GO
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[msp3_selectgateips_select]
@FLD_NAME nvarchar(20) =''

AS
SELECT FLD_NAME,FLD_IP,FLD_PORT,FLD_GAMETYPE FROM TBL_selectgateips
WHERE
FLD_NAME = @FLD_NAME
----------------------------------
next go to table TBL_selectgateips and edit them to check if everything match,

FLD_NAME / IP / PORT
SERVERNAME YOURIP PORT

Original:
GSP 127.0.0.1 7100 MIR3

Problem 2:
Client not work fine on Win10.

Use:
In some newer computers with windows 10 not run fine or runs slow, you can use this GFX emulator to launch the exe emulating another old GFX, instructions inside main app form.

3danalyze.jpg

- Download Link
I Hope this fixes the problem.

If no another fix can work on some win10 due to dx and driver changes is to change the game.exe compatibility tab under file properties, put to win7 and run as admin.

Update (Works on a lot of win10 computers):
- Win10 trick, go to system admin, graphic device, right click and uninstall, do not install anything, go to Mir and then runs fine now. If no you can try to Press O in game to disable combat text for better performance. Once restarted computer you have the driver put again automatically. To play again simpli redo this trick. (I hope this fix your problem) :P

Normally with this tips the errors are fixed.

The common create character and delete character error are known, can be fixed inside game db, and search for storage procedure, the name explain what is every sp. :P
With this files when you create a character throws a error but the character is created if you go back.

Npc:
We confirm mayor part of npc commands from old holley 3.38 works fine, some need to change some [] for "" and other things.. ^^

Other Day more and better,
if someone can make screens for the process for help another put here and i put to the manual, i cant put screens because mine shows in spanish and a lot of people doesnt understand :P
And if someone have another fix or something i missed put here and i put to the guide for everyone.

Good gaming!

best regards,
cya ;)

Last edited:

imkill41

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hello everyone! here is a mini guide to setup this files.

Links:

NEW linkhttp://pan.baidu.com/s/1hrVGeVi password:his0
forever

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4...tp/Mud3GSP.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mc..._20110218f.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5k...lientPatch.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b5.../mssql2014.iso

AccountDB Fixed:
- Link

thx to nimeide007 and others for mirrors.

SQL:

Install SQLServer 2014, once setup wizard tells you to select services, select the sqlserver and sql manager for manage the DB properly (this is needed to restore DB, etc).

Once installed NOT need to setup any ODBC. Normally. (Experts)

Open your SQL Management studio.

Expand the Database Folder of the manager, right click to them and select "Restore Data Base", in the new window open,
select "Device", and then click to "..." to select the Backup file to restore.

In the new window, press Add, and then in the next dialog select the backup from your custom location.
(Note, if you dont find any backup file put the file extension in the dialog to *.* to see everything)

Once accepted and return to first window you see the name of the backup, if correct, click the Files page in the left of this window,
check for the output directory if exists, if ok, then press "accept" and the sql try to restore them to the name specified.

Once restores Both files account and game DB, if no see on table list of your sql press F5 or refresh button to see the DB restored.

Files part:

Copy the content of the Mud3GSP full server to some place, normally called "mud3", if you chose C:\mud3\ or another place, if you want to put to a little dedi put to another unit to prevent fragmentation...

OK, the files you will si inside your mud3 folder is:
- Server_Job_ItemGen.exe -> MainServer, called EiServer.
- Other files...
- Folders:
-> Envir -> Here are normally all the npc scripts, etc
-> Gate1 -> Rungate1 -> the final gate you connected while gaming. Sometimes have 1, anothers 2, depending of the size of the server. For balancing...
-> Gate2 -> Rungate2... the same, another gate.
(Note: In this files these gates are configured to ports 7201 and 7202, remember this for setup the files) And if you want to make visible outside to put the server online for every one the gates, the IP to 0.0.0.0 only for the service IP, not for the internal conection IP.

Example for the rungate ini file:
[Server]
Title=GameGate 7201
GameSvrIP=127.0.0.1
GameSvrPort=5010
GateIP=0.0.0.0
GatePort=7201
GateIndex=1
MaxUser=200

and the others like this, be carefull with the other settings to not broken gates :P

Continuing with files, go to setup folder:
- Search this part in the config.ini file:

SqlDBLoc=(local)
SqlDBID=sa
SqlDBPassword=123456
SqlDBDSN=Game
DBAddr=127.0.0.1

ok, once here, i explain the settings:
SqlDBLoc -> SQLNAME or SQL IP, if the sql are in the same computer like the mir3 server leave to "(local)"
SqlDBID -> here put normally the user has rights to access the SQL.
SqlDBPassword -> logically the password of your sql user :)
SqlDBDSN -> here your GameDB Name, in the backup is "Game".
DBAddr -> the IP of the located DBServer, if all are local, leave to 127.0.0.1

If you take a look at this file, you see anothers 127.0.0.1... this is if you have your files local leave in that config.

Save the ini file.

OK, go next. Go back to mud3 folder.
You will see a folder named "网关" in this files, if you want rename it to "mir3server" for comodity and prevent problems of your windows for the language for launching the exes, etc :P

Inside this go to DBServer, open DBSERVERINFO.INI, search for:
PATH=d:\mud3\Envir\Mir3Res.dat

and put your path, if using C:\mud3 normally are C:\mud3\envir\Mir3Res.Dat

Mir3Res.Dat -> provably you are asking about this file... its the main DB of the server and its protected. Here are Items, Mobs, Respawns, NPC list, GM Commands, etc...

ok, search more inside this file, look at this:
[GAME_DB_CONN_INFO]
SERVER=(local)
DB=Game
ID=sa
PW=123456

You remember something? yes, the same configuration, sql ip or local, gmaedb name, sql id for the sqluser to access and the password.
(Note: if you want to put playable to anyone, search in this file for PUBLIC_IP_01=127.0.0.1 and PUBLIC_IP_02=127.0.0.1 "logically change the IP 127.0.0.1 for your external IP ;)")

Save file, go back in folder and open LoginServer, then open LoginServer.ini and search for the next info:
[ACCOUNT_DB_CONN_INFO]
SERVER=(local)
DB=account
ID=sa
PW=aass

Ough! I remember something about this! but take attention to ONE thing, the "DB" is another, in this case, is the account db name. The rest of this sqlconfig like the other config files, server,id and pass....

Ok, the main files are ok, turn to SQL Management, open it!

and go to DB Account or what ever you named it :P, right click to TBL_SELECTGATEIPS, edit first 200 rows..

once here, if you only want to test leave the IP to 127.0.0.1, if no put to your WAN IP or commonly named internet IP.

Example of the content of the table:
ServerName / IP / Port / ServiceName (DONT TOUCH)
GSP127.0.0.17100MIR3

Go to Table TBL_PUBIPS in the same DB and open to edit in the same way.

check if are the IP 127.0.0.1, leave at that if your server are all local files, if your loginserver are located in another machine put here the IP.

OK, once finished go to your Game DB our what ever you named it, expand, and search for table TBL_ServerGate, once here, edit in the same way.

Here you can put your local IP 127.0.0.1 or our external IP to put online, this is for eiserver knows external IP for rungate.

table show like this:

And i think configuration are finished (if i dont miss some info due memory lags xD)

Note: for initial tests, to discard another fails i suggest to put all to 127.0.0.1 and test in the same computer.

Works in Windows 7 and upper fine. The Client have some problems in win10 due gfx drivers or some protection programs like firewalls, etc

In client remember to patch them and put the IP, server name and port in the ini file client have.

The opening of the server,

I suggest to open in this order, but you can use what you want only check all are conected properly.

1 LoginServer / 2 DBServer / gate Login / SelChr Gate (gate30) / eiserver / rungate1....rungate2....
I dont use the fake billing server but if you want to open you are free to use and start first, and you prevent to the dbserver telling again and again billingate blah blah....

Common issues:

Problem 1:
I put my id and the password, then shows me the servr list (in this case GSP), once i select the server GSP the server kick off me and
in the logbox of loginserver show something of "onselectserver() NULL" :S

Check:
Open SQL management, go to table Account, goto expandablefolder Programing, expand Storage procedures and check for:
msp3_serverinfo_select, right click, edit or modify. check for the SP are like this, provably the start of the SP shows
USE
[ACCOUNTNAME]
GO

leave that, go down and look at that:
-----------------------------------------------------
SET ANSI_NULLS OFF
GO
GO
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[msp3_serverinfo_select]

AS
SELECT * FROM TBL_SERVERINFO
--------------------------------------------------
need to be like this. then go to TBL_SERVERINFO and check for the ServerName are GSP (In this case :P)

next step

the same operation to the SP msp3_selectgateips_select

the first part leave that and find for that look like this:

---------------------------------
SET ANSI_NULLS OFF
GO
GO
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[msp3_selectgateips_select]
@FLD_NAME nvarchar(20) =''

AS
SELECT FLD_NAME,FLD_IP,FLD_PORT,FLD_GAMETYPE FROM TBL_selectgateips
WHERE
FLD_NAME = @FLD_NAME
----------------------------------
next go to table TBL_selectgateips and edit them to check if everything match,

FLD_NAME / IP / PORT
SERVERNAME YOURIP PORT

Original:
GSP 127.0.0.1 7100 MIR3

Normally with this error are fixed.

Other Day more and better,
if someone can make screens for the process for help another put here and i put to the manual, i cant put screens because mine shows in spanish and a lot of people doesnt understand :P
And if someone have another fix or something i missed put here and i put to the guide for everyone.

Good gaming!

best regards,
cya ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guanren

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
Good Man! Can you speak Game library under repair?:encouragement:

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Once again thank you so much for the guide and missing files. I can now get in game! :) The only problem I encountered so far was at creating a character it said unknown error has occured contact wemade for more info... The character was created even though the error was given.

error create char.png

Last edited:

knightmare2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2007
@djdark Good to see people like you still kickin around the communinty

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
these files work with windows 10 for sure

from the gates you only need Gate2 folder's Game1.exe no other gates

2rdx8yg.png

Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Once again thank you so much for the guide and missing files. I can now get in game! :) The only problem I encountered so far was at creating a character it said unknown error has occured contact wemade for more info... The character was created even though the error was given.

View attachment 17390

This is a known error of the create character SP in Sql.

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Any1 got this working with win 10 pro??? coz i think it doesnt work with it!!

Server works on any windows from windows 7 tested. Client have some problems with win10, gfx problem or directx i think.

---------- Post Merged at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Good Man! Can you speak Game library under repair?:encouragement:

¿?

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
im getting really pissed now!!!
coz i keep having this damn error and im sure i done all right!!!

2016-07-06 15:28:46 - SERVERTABLE :1/127.0.0.1/7201
2016-07-06 15:28:46 - SERVERTABLE :2/127.0.0.1/7202
2016-07-06 15:28:46 - Loaded 2 ServerTable Data..
2016-07-06 15:28:47 - StdItem.DB loaded.
2016-07-06 15:28:48 - [LOAD] LoadQuest Number(Number =< 0 is Error) :591
2016-07-06 15:28:48 - [LOAD] LoadQuestItem value(value < 0 is Error) : 444
2016-07-06 15:28:48 -
2016-07-06 15:28:48 - starttimer exception...

Status
Not open for further replies.