smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
I can't @Make any item, some commands that I checked in Mir3Res.dat doesn't works, someone knows the problem? In GMList I have ID 47 Char type 1

EDIT: I put exactly name with upper letters too..

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
try to run in compatibility mode, windows 7 with admin rights, or try another compatibility settings

Running Windows Server 2012, It worked once, then closed it as I needed to fix some error's now it wont reopen, Ive just restarted the server box, so it should work after restart.

Still not working, tried multiple modes.

According to Windows its Script.dll thats not working correctly.

Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Running Windows Server 2012, It worked once, then closed it as I needed to fix some error's now it wont reopen, Ive just restarted the server box, so it should work after restart.

Still not working, tried multiple modes.

According to Windows its Script.dll thats not working correctly.
i have tested on windows server 2012 and works fine. Check if have some dependencies missing or any protection program that are making this issue.

Another thing is to edit file properties to make the server files of the current windows user, another is launch the exe as admin.

The script.dll are fine, i thing its another problem.

Find on google the program called "dependency walker" and open with it, this tells if have some library to run the program wrong or missing. With this you discard a lot of problems. ;)

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I can't @Make any item, some commands that I checked in Mir3Res.dat doesn't works, someone knows the problem? In GMList I have ID 47 Char type 1

EDIT: I put exactly name with upper letters too..
Put the names exactly like in the list.
Char type its ok, type 1 GM. :)

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
i have tested on windows server 2012 and works fine. Check if have some dependencies missing or any protection program that are making this issue.

Another thing is to edit file properties to make the server files of the current windows user, another is launch the exe as admin.

The script.dll are fine, i thing its another problem.

Find on google the program called "dependency walker" and open with it, this tells if have some library to run the program wrong or missing. With this you discard a lot of problems. ;)

Thanks, it just started working all of a sudden. Now just waiting for it to load up and be ready to connect the game gates.

It just spams not ready at the moment so just waiting.

---------- Post Merged at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:48 PM ----------

So ive run the program and checked script.dll and its given me this error;

Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.
5Wu3Xf0.png
After checking the Main server exe it looks like im missing some files, which seems odd considering its already booted a few times without errors...

Reinstalled [FONT=&quot]Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 both x86 and x64.
Hope its fixed it[/FONT]

Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
no library missing??
about cpu dont worry.

i missed to tell you to open the eiserver to check if have something missing.

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Anyone work out where the wecash is stored? Was hoping it was in database so we could add it via SQL script on NPC.

I see in one of the .ini's that there was some 'cash' db which makes me think it could be associated with that database? Has anyone picked up on that and have an idea what it is?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Anyone work out where the wecash is stored? Was hoping it was in database so we could add it via NPC.

I see in one of the .ini's that there was some 'cash' db which makes me think it could be associated with that database? Has anyone picked up on that and have an idea what it is?
Uses another gate not included with these files.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Uses another gate not included with these files.

Ah ok cool, realised that @make or #ACT GIVE potions like MirPackage don't work because they have no expiry. Tried to find the NPC where you make the DragonGateSword from the shards (e.g. monkey event). To try find the command for giving items with expiry. No luck though.

If you make MysteriousBox or 1stAnniversaryBox and open it it gives like 3 hour pots that work.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Ah ok cool, realised that @make or #ACT GIVE potions like MirPackage don't work because they have no expiry. Tried to find the NPC where you make the DragonGateSword from the shards (e.g. monkey event). To try find the command for giving items with expiry. No luck though.

If you make MysteriousBox or 1stAnniversaryBox and open it it gives like 3 hour pots that work.
Provably you can make items with expiry using npc using another techniques, the best option is to make a npc with sql access and create the item entirelly, them sql insert that item to mailing table of that player, the problem of this is the wecashpoints doesnt work on this form and need to create a expensive npc for that method.

Atm chinese doesnt released the billingate and the db for that.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Provably you can make items with expiry using npc using another techniques, the best option is to make a npc with sql access and create the item entirelly, them sql insert that item to mailing table of that player, the problem of this is the wecashpoints doesnt work on this form and need to create a expensive npc for that method.

Atm chinese doesnt released the billingate and the db for that.

That's fine, there are other alternatives that people use. I can make a new table and insert points via SQL from web and read/ use it in game. People have been using these methods from a long time in 3.55 and Kings. Not that I am interested in that, was just wanting to mess around.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
That's fine, there are other alternatives that people use. I can make a new table and insert points via SQL from web and read/ use it in game. People have been using these methods from a long time in 3.55 and Kings. Not that I am interested in that, was just wanting to mess around.

Yep, been looking to get expire time for items, but i cant see it anywhere, there isnt on store procedures, any scripts, not in db, same as level cap for 50.. was on storeprocedure changed it to 255/65k and nothing.. dunno what to do more about this

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Yep, been looking to get expire time for items, but i cant see it anywhere, there isnt on store procedures, any scripts, not in db, same as level cap for 50.. was on storeprocedure changed it to 255/65k and nothing.. dunno what to do more about this

It does not cap at 50, you can still level normally past 50...

There is two ways to get expire times without the use of the gameshop.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
It does not cap at 50, you can still level normally past 50...

There is two ways to get expire times without the use of the gameshop.

I assume GiveEx is one way, not looked at that command.

imkill41

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2016
Create a command item and item and where can I watch list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Not with GM Command but leveling normally you can go past 50

True, there is an NPC command to that gives exp. If you set it to like 900mill you use it to lvl up. I did go to 80 once and got put back to 56 after a reboot.

karlsars

LOMCN n00bie
May 10, 2014
how to change the exp rate? this doesn't work.anyone know?
exp.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.