Few testers needed

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hi, prestige dont seem to be registering also is their anyway to see how many credits it is to wear items that require it? as i have a JinArmour i believe it is 5 credits to wear but i dont have anyway of knowing for certain.

33 Prestiges to wear JinArmor i believe.

You trade Prestiges into Wugan (MartialArts room) if you done the quests you should of visited him at one point.
As of right now there is no way to check the required amount of prestiges for a item, but il see if i can sort something out.

Out of interest, what dropped the Armor?

Also i noticed a few fragment drops by looking at the logs, these are not usless, they are used for crafting new items once you have collected the full fragment set just go to a blacksmith and craft it, just incase anyone was wondering what they was for.

Example
MightHelmFrag x6 will craft MightHelmet

added a lot of these to low level monsters aswell so that there another way of getting good items from leveling instead of just bossing.

Last edited:

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
Where do redeyerings and dragonbracelets drop please? I haven't found any 25+ items from mobs yet. Are they only from bosses for now?
I might remember the item name wrong, they are the 0-4 mc rings and 0-2 or 0-3 mc bracelets...

Also noticed that furyfireball is missing sound effect.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Where do redeyerings and dragonbracelets drop please? I haven't found any 25+ items from mobs yet. Are they only from bosses for now?
I might remember the item name wrong, they are the 0-4 mc rings and 0-2 or 0-3 mc bracelets...

Also noticed that furyfireball is missing sound effect.

From ShadowWarriors (i think thats the name) Sub boss

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
same problem here friend

The engine we used was the F.H version, very high updated engine but it was never made for a low rate server, all the basic elements of the game was scrapped, i did my best to restore as much as i did but it just went on and on.
The main reason is the character database getting currupt, i still don't know why that happened, maybe using paradox database on 64bit machine just messed it up am not sure.

After this happened i went back to CT version to try and fix the problems it had, some people may remember i ran a test server under this and had problems with skills, items loading on login, all this has been fixed now and it was a no brainer to switch over.

Although accounts have been wiped and your going to be testing a whole new set of files, you won't be confused one bit, i built the FH server around the CT server, so everything you know will be the same but with alot more translations.
Quests are enabled, with around about 80 quests to start you off (Suggest doing them) as it explains the game to you and shows you where you should be going.

This will be about making the level experience perfect for players and for all classes so this is really all the information we need

Monsters Strength - If you are finding monsters too strong at a certain level
Monsters spawns - Too many or too little
Skills - too weak or to strong
Drops - if you are not earning the next level kit in your cave

Not to say this engine is perfect, there are still some minor bugs so any that you find just report them.

mentioned in a previous post

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
thanks i have restarted, cant seem to harvest deer meat tho the animation just carys on forever with no meat appearing in bag

try letting go and re trying to collect if it dont collect after the first couple animations. it happened to me a few times

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
ah ok no worries, i missed the post about the wipe somehow.

cheers

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
Hi Sanity, i got the Jinarmour from doing the quest line or it may have come out of one of the purple lock boxes you open as part of the main quest :). Also books dont appear to drop much i am lvl 25 and still cant get a lvl17 spell tbolt and its not in the shops...

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I thought it would be best to leave skills out of shops from now on, if gear becomes a problem then il see if liquidice wants to add back the npc to give gear.

Also Mines is the best place to get low level skills, and the drops are not the same as before.

How have skills been since last nights adjustments?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Can woool be run in window mode? Last time I played was DSM I remember I really enjoyed it but can't remember if the client had a window mode.

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
The drops in mines are really bad i think i have had one book drop so far >.< skills seem ok its just i think something is deffo wrong as a 25 wizzy it takes ages to kill stuff even in mines...

EDIT: Forgot to add that a Tao at lvl 20 can kill Behemoth but a wizzy cant touch it, i think the classes need some balance although i have not tried a warrior as yet so i cannot comment on that.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The drops in mines are really bad i think i have had one book drop so far >.< skills seem ok its just i think something is deffo wrong as a 25 wizzy it takes ages to kill stuff even in mines...

Fireball was a little weak so i adjusted it abit, i also tested it in mines in shop kit and killing a normal speed.

Edit:
Just tested a level 20 taoist trying to kill [FONT=&quot]Behemoth and i couldn't hit it because of the level difference, maybe a taos pets could be the damage would be low, what skills are you using to hurt it at level 20?
Or are you going off the last test? because it won't be the same here.[/FONT]

Last edited:

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
Nah off this test, with skele and poison its pretty easy i saw uncle kill it earlier today, the thing with shop kit as am still in it as i cant get anything higher to drop..

EDIT: Also you cant get into Inverse temple, maps seems very buggy.
20161114_202650.jpg

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
I'm feeling a little under the weather at the moment, I will add some things to the drop files tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Behemoth was bugged testing it more, it was not using his correct AI and the only damage he was dealing was from poisons, this has been fixed, and his defense has been adjusted so range class can hit.

Just like to note having quick look at bosses they seems a tad over the top, i don't want to go and guess as we don't have any official stats for bosses so i will leave it to testing.

Before you die trying to solo stuff
DeadKing Level 30
Behemoth Level 35
CorpseTyrant Level 40
SnakeKing Level 45
InverseKing Level 45
FiendishDevil Level 50
JaggedDevil Level 50
HighFounder Level 60
AsuraGod Level 65

This dose not mean you won't be able to kill these at this level, just a indicator at what level these bosses are which will effect your damage, miss chance and crit rate. Most if not all will be adjusted if needed.

Il fix the ancient cave door next reboot.

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
Created a Tao last night and levelled it up to 24 in 4-5 hours mostly by doing the quest line.

Mobs feel much more challenging now, especially in mines and general caves.
Gold and item drops are very low and buying pots/kit is quite an issue.

Main quest takes you through these levels (up to 24 at least) pretty quick and once you are there you realize
that you haven't had a chance to grind for gold/items/books.

The main quest rewards you with health set?. Once you have 2x ring 2x bracer and necky equipped you get a red
message on your screen and animation around your body. Not sure what actually happens though as health/stats don't
seem to increase (correct me if I'm wrong).

During the main quest once I opened the box that veteran in centralplains gave me (somehow I suddenly found 3 of them in my inventory) the quest told me to go back to veteran after level 24 (or 26) and the quest text goes to chinese.

Tao skill damage/melee damage looks alright. It's all harder than with the previous setup but I don't mind that.

Good work so far, things look pretty good.

Uncle

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Created a Tao last night and levelled it up to 24 in 4-5 hours mostly by doing the quest line.

Mobs feel much more challenging now, especially in mines and general caves.
Gold and item drops are very low and buying pots/kit is quite an issue.

Main quest takes you through these levels (up to 24 at least) pretty quick and once you are there you realize
that you haven't had a chance to grind for gold/items/books.

The main quest rewards you with health set?. Once you have 2x ring 2x bracer and necky equipped you get a red
message on your screen and animation around your body. Not sure what actually happens though as health/stats don't
seem to increase (correct me if I'm wrong).

During the main quest once I opened the box that veteran in centralplains gave me (somehow I suddenly found 3 of them in my inventory) the quest told me to go back to veteran after level 24 (or 26) and the quest text goes to chinese.

Tao skill damage/melee damage looks alright. It's all harder than with the previous setup but I don't mind that.

Good work so far, things look pretty good.

Uncle

The health set is bugged, if you log on wearing the health set you will have a 30+ hp increase but if you take off a item you will lose the effect until you relog again.
I think adding a DC,MC,SC buff to this set might be a option, having a no repair on it as well, making low level a little easier, the effect will only work when you have the full set on (Not just 1 ring a bracelet like it is now), open to suggestions on how much of a buff you would like to see.

I also noticed that the quests really don't reflect the leveling speed, the quests exp seems to be a little high and i found myself in general caves with still the woodensword so a quest weapon might be added,

As for the quests if you hit the Chinese ones just avoid them if you can until they have been worked on and thanks reporting the multiple chests from reward, that will be fixed next reboot.