Few testers needed

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
the pickaxe dont look like a pickaxe when you wear it.

the kill 5 CorpseGuards quest dont work, it dont register any CorpseGuards i kill, as i killed 6 and says 5 remaining still

Last edited:

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
the pickaxe dont look like a pickaxe when you wear it.

the kill 5 CorpseGuards quest dont work, it dont register any CorpseGuards i kill, as i killed 6 and says 5 remaining still

The corpseguards quest works, however you have to do it in the eastern cave (the one with scorpions etc in it). Click the cave name in quest text and it will run there...

Might be a good idea to add to quest description that the quest needs to be done there to avoid confusion :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:21 AM ----------

I believe that the quests currently give a huge boost to levelling speed around level 20, I think one of them gives even 200k exp there.. :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:23 AM ----------

The game also tells you to go and get yourself a hero at level 22 however the npc isn't currently there...

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
warrior lvl 23 here, when i try to learn slaying + shadow strike is mentions in red text something about spirit knife

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
warrior lvl 23 here, when i try to learn slaying + shadow strike is mentions in red text something about spirit knife
i think thats because you can only learn 1 of them so
slaying->fencing->spiritewave, OR slaying->Shadowblade->spiritewave, OR slaying->Ghostblade->spiritewave
i think thats what i was told :P

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Exactly right mate, it's a skill tree so if it branches off from one skill from left to right, you can only learn one or the other.

I personally like this as it doesn't make everyone the same :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I haven't had the chance to add anything to the drops from work today as I've been pulled into meetings left right and centre. I will have some of the drop files updated for you later this afternoon.

Cheers

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
what level are you ment to be able to solo zombies? cuz my 23 warr with standard kit gets owned if theres more than 1 zombie hittting me lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
2nd wipe ?;p wehere my tao lvl :(

Sorry i explained the reason for it on another post, a wipe was always going to happen regardless, mainly the quests being introduced but i don't see another wipe now necessary (Testing Only),

So what do you people want to see?

Lower monsters a little to make it easier to level?
Give some type of novice set?
Add some repeat quests for caves?

Right now i believe it's not feeling great to level, it's needs to be much easier to enjoy some leveling experience but at the same time i don't want to over do it and make it too easy.
I will be off tomorrow so i can introduce some changes, but i am open to suggestions.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
I'm currently looking for the setting to auto edit the drop rate although not everything is translated so I'm struggling.

zombies do drop the correct items just not much of them dropping

1/5 Gold 175
1/5 HPDrug(M)
1/5 MPDrug(M)
1/105 LightArmor(M)
1/105 LightArmor(F)
1/105 BronzeHelmet
1/125 MagicHelmet
1/85 BronzeAxe
1/85 GloriousSword
1/85 Trident
1/105 HalfSword
1/85 BlackNecklace
1/85 DemonNecklace
1/85 LanternNeck
1/95 EbonyNecklace
1/95 PearlNecklace
1/95 CitrineNeck
1/95 PhoenixNeck
1/145 SteelBracelet
1/85 LargeBracelet
1/85 OldBracelet
1/85 EbonyBracelet
1/85 SturdyGlove
1/85 CrystalRing
1/65 Fencing
1/75 SpiritKnife
1/85 ShadowStrike
1/85 Enticement
1/85 Repulsion
1/85 Explosion
1/85 Slaying
1/85 Poisoning
1/85 HellFire
1/85 Thunder
1/105 Hide
1/105 SummonCorpse
1/105 Decoy
1/125 SoulShield
1/125 SummonSkelly
1/125 WindStreamer
1/500 HalfMoon
1/800 CrossMoon
1/500 Lightning
1/800 Firewall
1/500 SoulShield
1/800 MassHide

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
Sorry i explained the reason for it on another post, a wipe was always going to happen regardless, mainly the quests being introduced but i don't see another wipe now necessary (Testing Only),

Right now i believe it's not feeling great to level, it's needs to be much easier to enjoy some leveling experience but at the same time i don't want to over do it and make it too easy.
I will be off tomorrow so i can introduce some changes, but i am open to suggestions.

I think some large pots added to drops in places would help greatly with lvlingas at the moment i burn through so manyand have to tt just to grab some more, and that itself is difficult at times with the drops being so low, so hardly make enough to grab me mp pots lol

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
All mobs stats are currently being edited as they are set way to high, will inform you when this has been complete.

As for pots I will look into this for you pal along with gold drops

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
If you guys wouldn't mind registering on westernwoool.com/forum and posting your bugs on there it would be much appreciated

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:28 PM ----------

mobs stats have now been reduced

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I will check forum later. I am under the weather also.... I tryd quests, stuck with cant harvest venison, or cant Harvest..BTw I an trooble shoot the whole quest system... thx guys... Can I get answer for possibly more testers off lomcn...I have not placed any links cause I dont have any Permissions, Respectfully Jeffrey

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I think positioning to harvest is wrong, try standing on top of the monster.

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
I just posted this on forums, but it seems to work if you move around the mob abit.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I done some adjustments to the following caves.

GeneralCave
Mines
Mech
SnakeValley
AncientTemple

Monsters was a little high, so hopefully leveling at low level should be slightly easier.
Monsters after these caves will also require changes, just not got the time to finish them tonight.

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
I think some large pots added to drops in places would help greatly with lvlingas at the moment i burn through so manyand have to tt just to grab some more, and that itself is difficult at times with the drops being so low, so hardly make enough to grab me mp pots lol

i agree its hard to level not just cuz of the mobs but the lack gold to replace the amount of pots used when lvling, but that might change once mobs drop items so we can sell them, if thats what you was going to do. i dont mind difficult mobs but if am struggling to kill 1-2 mobs at a time, killing 1 by 1 gets a lil boring at times. a few repetable quests would be good, not just for exp, but they give me something to aim for/todo when lvling/killing stuff in caves

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012

Increasing gold drops would help a lot as currently you kind of have to kill rabbits to buy pots to hunt in mines for books :) Once the game is live the gold/pots could go back to almost where they are now, if you like it to be low rate...
Repeat quests like the (kill xx number and return for cash and gold would be an alternative to increasing gold/pot drops. Could be level based to control exp/cash rewards.

---

On side note, I got stuck in purgatory last night, in the snake area. I kept dieing and respawning at the beginning of snake area. TT's didn't take me out of purgatory but to the same spot and NPC at the beginning of area doesn't have an option of leaving purgatory. Hopefully when I log once I get back home I will be kicked out.. :)

ta
Uncle

---------- Post Merged at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:39 AM ----------

----

In general I wouldn't like to see levelling speed increased too much, as It's good to have lower level areas/quests npcs tested well.