Prefered Map Type.

Which Map Type do you like playing?

• Total voters

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
With a number of new servers coming online, Thought I'd get people's opinions on which Map Types people prefer using.

This also gives a good reference on what type of maps people like playing for new upcoming servers.

New WeMade (Mine has few edits)
New WeMade.jpg

New Shanda
New Shanda.jpg

Old WeMade (EURO)
Old WeMade.jpg

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Old WeMade (EURO)

In fact just recently I was pondering those silly burned patches on those new wemade maps, don't see how they add to gameplay, they look ugly, I like it if at least the outdoor has some scenery that's welcoming like, not look threatening with those ramparts at city gates and black burned patches, probably there is a story line connected to them but likely real reason for them is you don't need to face queries from folks why are there those war, tao, wiz houses, class master npcs, or worry about figuring some function for them (maximum they served for quests on some servers).

Shanda map is ghey LOL was part of the reason why I didn't take to euro mir3 since it had similar maps with that light flowery stuff, asian childish anime culture anybody? Those light tree patches make for extra poor visibility if you hunt as noob, only function they might have is you sort of know where you are when you run into them.

If a server want's to keep euro base for nostalgy, why not go with the total wemade classic then. The new wemade map you can save for use similar to PB storyline except it would be ** (FutureBichon).

Mind you nobody ever uses that bridge north of bichon on the new wemade map but as noobs we all used that south bridge as there was alwys hafo of cats on the other side from Border

Last edited: