[Other] Developing Kor Server Files

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Are there many features that you wont be able to get working? From the Korean videos I have seen on youtube there are many new features, how will they work without the server files having these features built in?

One example is https://gyazo.com/1a96a3dc3b575450b32ea8f108c08387 I think this is some sort of game where you pay credit to click a box and get a random prize

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Are there many features that you wont be able to get working? From the Korean videos I have seen on youtube there are many new features, how will they work without the server files having these features built in?

One example is https://gyazo.com/1a96a3dc3b575450b32ea8f108c08387 I think this is some sort of game where you pay credit to click a box and get a random prize

it can be added but it will be verry hard to dj :) because he works on a existent feature, not adding something

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
it can be added but it will be verry hard to dj :) because he works on a existent feature, not adding something
its not hard, its time need.
Features? i can add in future more simply by injecting on client like holley in old times and made the rest on the server files. ;)

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
How do you even go about deciphering the 'buffer'? Is there anyway we can help to get more of it done faster? Im sure if you showed us the method you are using to do this we can work together and get it done faster. I would give anything for a decent working set of gsp files, I have a few hours a day spare time to try and help.

Show me how I can help :'(

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
How do you even go about deciphering the 'buffer'? Is there anyway we can help to get more of it done faster? Im sure if you showed us the method you are using to do this we can work together and get it done faster. I would give anything for a decent working set of gsp files, I have a few hours a day spare time to try and help.

Show me how I can help :'(
i see the struct for packets on client using asm, to decode server side i use the packet receive part on client, and for the other part in send packet side, in both sides i see what uses, header + buffertype (and size) and only require time looking at this to decode every thing.

Sometimes its easy with packet sniffing on private GSP server because is very similar and adapting for new sizes and new features kor have on that buffers.

But the basic thing need before to do all of this is the new mir3 protocol and encryption decoded fully.

Im not showed the asm method i use, only showed a holley sniff decode to show what im talking about packets structures.

Im waiting @elamo to come back and helps to me to done more faster this. atm i dont know anything about him. :(

I work alone atm in my spare time. :)

---------- Post Merged at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Item Equip-unEquip packets fixed:

Mir3_170606_193606_Uncharted_Game_Master.png

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
is points like Stamina for use certain skills that needs it

like Viking :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
nice. thx
i think there is a lot of things not know about mir3 kor. :)

yes theres lots of settings to play with and unseen skills that you can use, i dont know if u can add new skills on gsp server ( but client has client for new class too ) i found 2 new class in it

---------- Post Merged at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:38 PM ----------

im still hold on my statement that its more easy to build the skills on the C# than emulator

you basically have everything ( image frames, system description ) just need time and some raw talent

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
yes theres lots of settings to play with and unseen skills that you can use, i dont know if u can add new skills on gsp server ( but client has client for new class too ) i found 2 new class in it

---------- Post Merged at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:38 PM ----------

im still hold on my statement that its more easy to build the skills on the C# than emulator

you basically have everything ( image frames, system description ) just need time and some raw talent

ok, thx, i take a look when arrive to that stage XD
im doing that to maintain the playing role as official mir3.
i can add the magics without problem. step by step :)

Miss Crowley

LOMCN Member
Apr 24, 2017
hi DJ... I'm in love with warrior, in prints with his warrior, he is equipped only with the sword, his DC 151-243, when you have a time, make a print with the complete equipment for lvl 255 so that we can see the size of the Your power :courage:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
hi DJ... I'm in love with warrior, in prints with his warrior, he is equipped only with the sword, his DC 151-243, when you have a time, make a print with the complete equipment for lvl 255 so that we can see the size of the Your power :courage:

the stats not are definitive.
I hope with this version fix the master refine cap have GSP of +255.

:)

---------- Post Merged at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Magic load buffer fix :)

Mir3_170608_153237_Uncharted_Wincha.png

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
What skills do horses have?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
What about horse skills?
gvA3wZ6.jpg

What is that town?
gqabJmL.jpg
wow, i dont decoded atm, yesterday night i fixed a bug in the feature buffer (when equip and unequip assassin shields ^^) make me crazy xD
have a lot of things :D

for the map, i looked have an extensive area and bigger maps than job version..

wow. have a lot of work here xD
my idea is made work the basis xDD and once finished go to decode the new things, well, if i discover something new i put here. :)

if someone have a official korean account with some of the features activated i agreed to these person to share sniffs with screenshoots about the game.

Its more easy todo with packet sniffs ;) thx

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
What skills do horses have?
i can look at xml of the client have a lot of new things, included a lot of Character Titles, pets, more than 50k items...ect ect...
the file is +20MB....these ppl are crazy about new things xDDD hahaha

---------- Post Merged at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Confirmed, i look the horse skills at dat file on client.

MAGNAME="마운룡" <-- this is the first on screenshoot :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:13 AM ----------

if someone are interested to take a look to all the capabilities have the Kor Client can take a look at this file.
Kor Item dat Decoded:

- Link

I think form these can be remade the server part. :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:17 AM ----------

What about horse skills?
gvA3wZ6.jpg

What is that town?
gqabJmL.jpg

the map are these:

<VALUE MAP_ID="1922" MAP="15" MAPNAME="태산" SERVER="0" PVP="0" CONTROL="PLACESAVEABLE/" MINIMAP="1041" MAP_EXP_RATIO="0" MAP_DROP_RATIO="0" MAP_MONEY_RATIO="0" INCHP="0" MAPSEARCH="1" NODROPITEM="3" BGM="TS001.wes" SKILLPOINT="0" MAP_FEATURE="1" APPLY_SERVER="0"/>
<VALUE MAP_ID="1923" MAP="15_000" MAPNAME="태산" SERVER="0" PVP="1" CONTROL="NOITEMMOVE/NORECALL/NOMARRYMOVE/NOMENTORMOVE/" MINIMAP="1041" MAP_EXP_RATIO="0" MAP_DROP_RATIO="0" MAP_MONEY_RATIO="0" INCHP="0" MAPSEARCH="1" NODROPITEM="3" BGM="TS001.wes" SKILLPOINT="0" MAP_FEATURE="1" APPLY_SERVER="0"/>
<VALUE MAP_ID="1924" MAP="15_001" MAPNAME="태산장성" SERVER="0" PVP="0" CONTROL="PLACESAVEABLE/" MINIMAP="1042" MAP_EXP_RATIO="0" MAP_DROP_RATIO="0" MAP_MONEY_RATIO="0" INCHP="0" MAPSEARCH="1" NODROPITEM="3" BGM="TS001.wes" SKILLPOINT="0" MAP_FEATURE="1" APPLY_SERVER="0"/>
<VALUE MAP_ID="1925" MAP="15_002" MAPNAME="비사지역" SERVER="0" PVP="0" CONTROL="PLACESAVEABLE/" MINIMAP="0" MAP_EXP_RATIO="0" MAP_DROP_RATIO="0" MAP_MONEY_RATIO="0" INCHP="0" MAPSEARCH="1" NODROPITEM="3" BGM="TS002.wes" SKILLPOINT="0" MAP_FEATURE="1" APPLY_SERVER="0"/>

File 15...but only works with wtl index, otherwise you convert to wils for another server-game.

---------- Post Merged at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:20 AM ----------

ok, i have looked, there is no mistery, if i send the horse magics to the player like their magics loads and opens the TAB. ^^ quick!