Release Heroes Rise - Server Files

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I decided to share my server files so that the ones who are beginners in this kind of stuff will hopefully learn something from the server files, and make it hopefully easier to learn.

anyways, I'm pretty sure I'll get hate comments and loads of crappy comments but meh used to them now.

DOWNLOAD SERVER FILES HERE: https://ufile.io/04k37

DOWNLOAD FULL CLIENT HERE: [URL]https://archive.smir.co.uk/mir/mir2/client/heroesrise/[/url]

Good luck to you all.

Last edited:

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
I decided to share my server files so that the ones who are beginners in this kind of stuff will hopefully learn something from the server files, and make it easier for them to learn.

anyways, I'm pretty sure I'll get hate comments and loads of crappy comments but meh used to them now.

DOWNLOAD SERVER FILES HERE:

Good luck to you all.

Thank you for releasing. However, there's no download link atm?

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Check again..

ALSO, If you have Heroes Rise client .. you would have all the new spells.

(Flaming Star, BladeStorm, DeathStrike, LavaFlows, ThunderGodStrike, SummonFlyingKing)

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
link.png

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Thanks for the release, DA please can you provide another link to the client, the one currently available (link) showing download expired for free members

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Uploading the server files (50 MBs) took me about 20 minutes, uploading the whole client would take about 5 days lol.. I'll let you know If I find the client on google drive.

(If a player still has the client, uploading it would be very nice and appreciated).

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Uploading the server files (50 MBs) took me about 20 minutes, uploading the whole client would take about 5 days lol.. I'll let you know If I find the client on google drive.

(If a player still has the client, uploading it would be very nice and appreciated).

Yeah, need the client, but the server files I can confirm are working perfectly, thank you for the release mate, much appreciated!

Reactions: Slaughterhouse

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

How do you download the client when its not rared? You click and it just gets you deeper to data folder where you got tons of files, are we supposed to download them one by one?

Also I don't get why pple use those restrictive download sites when you can get free 50GB (I think) acct at mediafire where it seems there are no limits, like I put up happy client there and some 400 pple downloaded that no problem. Also I am not bothered by any adds there, I just don't see where is the problem or catch.

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
How do you download the client when its not rared? You click and it just gets you deeper to data folder where you got tons of files, are we supposed to download them one by one?

Also I don't get why pple use those restrictive download sites when you can get free 50GB (I think) acct at mediafire where it seems there are no limits, like I put up happy client there and some 400 pple downloaded that no problem. Also I am not bothered by any adds there, I just don't see where is the problem or catch.

yep, really realy hate those sites.. its the main reason I've setup https://archive.smir.co.uk/mir/

I'll archive anything I get sent or find ;)

search feature is pretty cool too...

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks all for help, played the files a bit today, wonder if there is some info to be had about this server. Looked around forums for search function but don't see any, just search within given thread. Really takes the mick with all that complaining I notice time and again that pple don't search before asking :fatigue:
OK finally on third try I noticed that bloody search input field in most inconspicuous place DOH :boxing:

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthre...e-Crystal-M2-Discussion&highlight=Heroes+Rise

Last edited:

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Thanks all for help, played the files a bit today, wonder if there is some info to be had about this server. Looked around forums for search function but don't see any, just search within given thread. Really takes the mick with all that complaining I notice time and again that pple don't search before asking :fatigue:
OK finally on third try I noticed that bloody search input field in most inconspicuous place DOH :boxing:

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthre...e-Crystal-M2-Discussion&highlight=Heroes+Rise

How can you even miss the search function? LOL.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
What's unique about this server that it's different from other servers, I wanted to make something that is different than the other servers because I got bored of the same mir.

Start in border village, take quests, kill omas and hooking cats and such..

I've learnt so much from this server, and it was very fun to work on it .. it's not something that is boring to do.

I hope every one who gave up trying to make a map .. or a new spell or even add an item and such to learn from this server as it shows how everything is done.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
How can you even miss the search function? LOL.

Its likely some year(s) since I last used search here, I use it on many other forums I frequent but never seen the search input field or link to it placed so unintuitively as on here. Also with just loupe icon, not even with text description 'Search'. Maybe if pple use other forum styles (I use LOMCN greenish style with white background) the input field is more prominent.

If I was in charge and didn't mind the bother changing it, I'd change it on the premise that customer is always right. If he doesn't see it, then its no use telling him he is blind or something :cool: but rather one should look for fault closer at home. That said, I don't want to place any demand on local volunteers behind this forum.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
I'd change it on the premise that customer is always right. If he doesn't see it, then its no use telling him he is blind or something :cool: but rather one should look for fault closer at home..

This should only come in to play if it's a frequent problem imo, for example, more than just a couple people. The amount of people that can see it and use it fine drastically outweighs the few that can't.