Mir3D Conquera CBT LOMCN Party

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
that lets you make your cherry account, not sure if it lets you sign up for the OBT. I messaged them on f ace b ook about the broken enlist link. so hopefully they will look into it now. ofc people will still need to register their cherry account as well.

its what I used to create the closed beta account although I signed up to late, but still got the reward ;)

and its what you use to log into the client with ;)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Never did get to play CBT lol :'(

Going to try installing it on another partition as soon as I get time.

Anyway, I have created a dedicated Conquera forum section now.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Yes you can use your cherry account to log into game I think. When i messaged them on ** and asked about the enlist button not working they said that registration for the OBT will be open again on the 14th (day of launch)
I asked them what time server will be open on the 14th but they said just to keep an eye on their F ace Boo k page

See you guys in game for a group hunt!
Raistlin

---------- Post Merged at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:44 AM ----------

They are saying on f ace b ook that the server will probably launch tom afternoon sometime for anyone that is interested.

I wonder if they will be uploading different files as it mentions in an email i received that they will be sending links to the OBT client, although the CBT client is still available for download on their official site?

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Link the new client if u get it please

I have eyes on this. Still the current CBT files on their download page so maybe they are going to run these with a patch update? I will let you know and post here if it changes.

If you havnt already done so download and install from these with GPK fix. that way if just a patch tom you will be able to play quicker, but be aware you may need to download a new client!

see you in game

Raistlin

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
OBT will start today 14th DEC afternon singapore time!

Quete from F B!

Likely in the afternoon. Please stay tuned to our page for the latest news and updates!

Join the Discord aswell!
Conquera LOMCN Discord:
http://bit.ly/ConqueraDiscord

Last edited:

Funpire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2007
Looks like you can download the client now. See you all in game!

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
You have to redownload the client if you were in cbt, lots of translations seem to be fixed :)

Funpire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2007
Client seems corrupt? Anyone having same problem?

Re-downloaded the client and now it seems to be installing fine.

Last edited: