How To Improve Your Ping In Conquera (No Lag!)

smoochy boys on tour

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Conquera game server is located in Singapore.
So if you from EU or NA or anywhere else most likely you will get a high ping in the game.
You can check your Ping/Latency in the game, it shows on the top right corner.
gcq3n4L.png

if you are experiencing with high ping or lag, spikes no worries we got you covered!
I just made a video to guide you step by step on how to reduce ping, lag, and spikes.

How To Improve Your Ping in Conquera (NO LAG!)
[video=youtube_share;7JlnhqBf_rQ]https://youtu.be/7JlnhqBf_rQ[/video]
Click here to download WTFast and 14 days free trial

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Conquera game server is located in Singapore.
So if you from EU or NA or anywhere else most likely you will get a high ping in the game.
You can check your Ping/Latency in the game, it shows on the top right corner.
gcq3n4L.png

if you are experiencing with high ping or lag, spikes no worries we got you covered!
I just made a video to guide you step by step on how to reduce ping, lag, and spikes.

How To Improve Your Ping in Conquera (NO LAG!)
[video=youtube_share;7JlnhqBf_rQ]https://youtu.be/7JlnhqBf_rQ[/video]
Click here to download WTFast and 14 days free trial

Hey m8. Once u've helped me connect to a chinese server using ipmana. Don't u think it's better thn wtfast?
U can pm me answer if u want :P

Cheers

eXhy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2005
Server should move to Europe , ping going to be too high , pvp with 300+ ping ?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
What programs are people using to bring down the Ping? Obviously people don't want to pay

WTFast free trail is useless, can't even select custom games so uninstalled, still lookin for a better one

Last edited:

Lishal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 16, 2017
Kent - UK
WTFast brought ping down to 200ish but still too much latency to PvP, theres an option in the program to turn on custom games which their staff member fails to show you in his guide, had to find it myself.

I got a warr up to level 23, was ranked 6th or so on server at the time and quit for the following reasons!

Fought a non SEA warrior, pvp turned into standing there trying to out pot one another as when moving neither of us could land a hit.

Ran into an SEA wiz, couldnt land a hit to save myself with him hitting me every time.

The pvp element of the game is neigh on unplayable even with something to help ping. Feel like one of the chinese players at a boss on EU servers who just TT's because they know theres no point in fighting.

Love the game, looks great, very much "Mir" but endgame offers nothing if you cant fight and defend yourself xD

TheBigLongy

LOMCN Rookie
Nov 10, 2017
Definitely needs a euro server to make it viable for us over here, especially in pvp play.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Yeah you got no hope in PVP here against someone with better ping and its not a small difference either its a good 2/3 steps away or more.