Conquera Conspiracy

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Conquera Conspiracy, a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Day 1
Everything goes really good on the server, not so much "gold drop" but a good day to level up our new created characters after CBT closed.

Day 2
After leveling a bit with teams of 11 we aleady got around lvl 17/20 most of us, after a while my team off 6 decided that we should go in Mine Zone 3F, we just managed to get there and we just meet with LordLCD team at the entrance and we decided to group up and go after Worma Lord to get a HORN and create a guild for LOMCN community, myself i had to spend around 100k gold just for this hunt not sure about others.. once we got in the Worma Lord room 90% from the team died because the door was full with mobs..
maybe purposely left them there by someone, the ones that dint died we just had to move the mobs down a bit so we can have a clear door for other members of the team once they will come back, half of the team decided that its not worth coming back again and we should try it another time, only a had of us left to face the Warmor Lord, we started to clear the entrance and killing mobs on our way to the boss but in that moment a Taoist named JACK from the first guild created on the server just poped out from nowhere and starting killing us 1 guy vs 6 there were 3 wizz 2 war 1 tao.. he managed to kill all 3 wizz and both warr and i had to TT, his heal never droped under 60% he was just few levels above us, nothing suspicious for now.

Day 3
Morning just like usual drinkin my mint tea and login in on the server, after a hour or 2 ppl started to have problems to log in game because the server gate went down.. 5 hours passed and the server came back up, everything just fine now a GM just started to talk in the chat, i just thought that was a kid typing he dont really got my impresion that he knew what he is doing but anyway, my team just droped to 3 members so we can
progress faster and more efficient, i managed to make 2 levels and 70% on my tao on this day, i got aswell some private mesages on how i managed to make 2 levels from 23 to 25 so fast and get up in the rank, so there you go just play smart and share you MP with wizz on a team of 3 tao/wizz/war and you will level up really good.

Day 4
Doom day, im a guy who like to check the ranking because of this reward
http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic/269283-event-it-pays-to-be-a-winner/ i check hourly the ranking to see who will win, just starting leveling again with my team, today we actualy had a fight in bug cave.. we just noticed the chinese guild tag and a warrior so we decided to pk this guy because what just hapened in the Warmor Lord room 1 day ago with JACK, we almost killed this guy so he had to RT, after few mins more his friends and one of them was Tin showed up to kill us so we had to tt from there, they were really good geared when we actualy still had/have shop gear, we managed to level up to 26 finally.. i just tt-ed to Moojo Province and i just saw 3 of the guys that tried to pk us.. Tin and 2 more with chinese names, i decided to play a little with them they were afk so i started to glitch them out and try to move them out from sz, alot off ppl saw me doing that, i managed to move all 3 of them far left corner of the sz close to the Symbol of Event lady in Moojo Province, as usual checking the ranking the high one its Tin level 29, i had to repot and going back to the grind each 30 min we had to repot, remember i checked Tin and other too aswell to see if they actualy moved and have a joke about them but none moved, finaly managed to get 70% and we just stoped from farming for today, once i check again the ranking Tin had level 30 but he was in same spot exactly where i left them when i moved them in the left corner of the sz just the warrior changed his spot, Tin and the other guy were in same spot and staid there for few more hours and it just poped something in my head how the **** did he leveled up just afk in sz and staying in same spot i left him he was really far away even from the charm npc, even if he used the charms to level up he still had to be in another spot not where i left him so the charms were exclused he never used them because both of them were still in same place just the warrior moved from the corner, you go there and try to reach the npc and you will see you cant even see the charm npc its really far away.

Now here its my theory, Tin its actualy GM Ti from CBT https://gyazo.com/7e2fbd83528d34a9e8147e7e25f29b3e you can see him in right corner near the minimap, i actualy played with them and ConqueraTV on CBT, here its a youtube link also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLKW3o3sJCU i made a photo aswell because the youtube video might be deleted and i will let you know why, after i started to talk in the ConqueraTV discord about this, this guy just got insanely mad and raged and he deleted the discord aswell maybe just to get rid off my evidence about that Tin might be the actual Ti GM and leveling up in SZ without to move a finger, not sure if alot of ppl saw my conversation with him on discord but there are few for sure that can confirm that, now back to JACK can be that they just **** with us and wont let us killing bosses just so will be forced to top-up and spend real money to buy items from them like the horn for example or any item, controling the market of items will push you to top-up and spend real money that will go right to their pockets.

IMPORTANT!
1 How JACK knew that we are going to kill WT and never droped under 60% health.
2 How did Tin leveled up in SZ without to move his character not even an inch.
3 Why ConqueraTV deleted his chanel right after i started to talk about this.

Thats me guys Tao IGN excuse my writing but today i played aswell 16h + so im really tired, this its just my opinion you take it as you want, i played daily around 15/16hours grinding for leveling and never managed to catch them, if there its such thing that they are fuking with us i just wont like it thats all,
https://gyazo.com/89ae8c7945a82f0c61c798b7cac64e2d i wish you all the best, peace.

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Does make you wonder... they just popped out of no where have the gear/levels... it's not an easy game...

its a shame =-/

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Conquera Conspiracy, a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Day 1
Everything goes really good on the server, not so much "gold drop" but a good day to level up our new created characters after CBT closed.

Day 2
After leveling a bit with teams of 11 we aleady got around lvl 17/20 most of us, after a while my team off 6 decided that we should go in Mine Zone 3F, we just managed to get there and we just meet with LordLCD team at the entrance and we decided to group up and go after Worma Lord to get a HORN and create a guild for LOMCN community, myself i had to spend around 100k gold just for this hunt not sure about others.. once we got in the Worma Lord room 90% from the team died because the door was full with mobs..
maybe purposely left them there by someone, the ones that dint died we just had to move the mobs down a bit so we can have a clear door for other members of the team once they will come back, half of the team decided that its not worth coming back again and we should try it another time, only a had of us left to face the Warmor Lord, we started to clear the entrance and killing mobs on our way to the boss but in that moment a Taoist named JACK from the first guild created on the server just poped out from nowhere and starting killing us 1 guy vs 6 there were 3 wizz 2 war 1 tao.. he managed to kill all 3 wizz and both warr and i had to TT, his heal never droped under 60% he was just few levels above us, nothing suspicious for now.

Day 3
Morning just like usual drinkin my mint tea and login in on the server, after a hour or 2 ppl started to have problems to log in game because the server gate went down.. 5 hours passed and the server came back up, everything just fine now a GM just started to talk in the chat i myleft i thought that was a kid typing he dont really got my impresion that he knew what he is doing but anyway, my team just droped to 3 members so we can
progress faster and efficient, i managed to make 2 levels and 70% on my tao on this day, i have also got some private mesages on how i managed to make 2 levels from 23 to 25 so fast and get up in the rank so there you go just play smart and share you MP with wizz on a team of 3 tao/wizz/war and you will level up really good.

Day 4
The day off doom, im a guy who like to check the ranking because of this reward
http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic/269283-event-it-pays-to-be-a-winner/ i check hourly the ranking to see who will win, just starting leveling again with my team, today we actualy had a fight in bug cave.. we just noticed the chinese guild tag and a warrior so we decided to pk this guy because what just hapened in the Warmor Lord room 1 day ago with JACK, we almost killed this guy so he had to RT, after few mins more his friends and one of them was Tin showed up to kill us so we had to tt from there, they were really good geared when we actualy still had/have shop gear, we managed to level up to 26 finally.. i just tt-ed to Moojo Province and i just saw 3 of the guys that tried to pk us.. Tin and 2 more with chinese names, i decided to play a little with them they were afk so i started to glitch them out and try to move them out from sz, alot off ppl saw me doing that, i managed to move all 3 of them far left corner of the sz close to the Symbol of Event lady in Moojo Province, as usual checking the ranking the high one its Tin level 29, i had to repot and going back to the grind each 30 min we had to repot, remember i checked Tin and other too aswell to see if they actualy moved and have a joke about them but none moved, finaly managed to get 70% and we just stoped from farming for today, once i check again the ranking Tin had level 30 but he was in same spot exactly where i left them when i moved them in the left corner of the sz just the warrior changed his spot, Tin and the other guy were in same spot and staid there for few more hours and it just poped something in my head how the **** did he leveled up just afk in sz and staying in same spot i left him he was really far away even from the charm npc, even if he used the charms to level up he still had to be in another spot not where i left him so the charms were exclused he never used them because both of them were still in same place just the warrior moved from the corner, you go there and try to reach the npc and you will see you cant even see the charm npc its really far away.

Now here its my theory, Tin its actualy GM Ti from CBT https://gyazo.com/7e2fbd83528d34a9e8147e7e25f29b3e you can see him in right corner near the minimap, i actualy played with them and ConqueraTV on CBT, here its a youtube link also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLKW3o3sJCU i made a photo aswell because the youtube video might be deleted and i will let you know why, after i started to talk in the ConqueraTV discord about this, this guy just got insanely mad and raged and he deleted the discord aswell maybe just to get rid off my evidence about that Tin might be the actual Ti GM and leveling up in SZ without to move a finger, not sure if alot of ppl saw my conversation with him on discord but there are few for sure that can confirm that, now back to JACK can be that they just **** with us and wont let us killing bosses just so will be forced to top-up and spend real money to buy items from them like the horn for example or any item, controling the market of items will push you to top-up and spend real money that will go right to their pockets.

IMPORTANT!
1 How JACK knew that we are going to kill WT and never droped under 60% health.
2 How did Tin leveled up in SZ without to move his character not even an inch.
3 Why ConqueraTV deleted his chanel right after i started to talk about this.

Thats me guys Tao IGN excuse my writing but today i played aswell 16h + so im really tired, this its just my opinion you take it as you want, i played daily around 15/16hours grinding for leveling and never managed to catch them, if there its such thing that they are fuking with us i just wont like it thats all,
https://gyazo.com/89ae8c7945a82f0c61c798b7cac64e2d i wish you all the best, peace.

Wow, amazing theory!
Why don't you work for CIA instead of playing 15/16 hours griding in this game.
You theory remind me one of Chinese slang "The frog in well knows nothing of the great ocean."
Narrow hearted and shorter viewed people always guess things in their own narrow hearted and shorter viewed ways, what a shame dude.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Because your brain is small.
salty
cant be that small to write all that, Chinese guild have dominated the game since release questions are going to be asked.

---------- Post Merged at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Wow, amazing theory!
Why don't you work for CIA instead of playing 15/16 hours griding in this game.
You theory remind me one of Chinese slang "The frog in well knows nothing of the great ocean."
Narrow hearted and shorter viewed people always guess things in their own narrow hearted and shorter viewed ways, what a shame dude.
Your response is quite amusing, doesnt matter if you agree or disagree with Tao, he has some valid points. I am skeptical on the P2W side of the game, drops are hard to obtain which will make people go towards purchasing items for real money, This game is driven on this fact and the chinese guild are controlling this.

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
cant be that small to write all that, Chinese guild have dominated the game since release questions are going to be asked.

---------- Post Merged at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Your response is quite amusing, doesnt matter if you agree or disagree with Tao, he has some valid points. I am skeptical on the P2W side of the game, drops are hard to obtain which will make people go towards purchasing items for real money, This game is driven on this fact and the chinese guild are controlling this.

Valid points? Oh god, OFC this game is P2W, I said it almost every ****ing day back in CBT, this stupid greedy company don't know how to run a game, everyone knows it, period.
I'm out of this conversation, you guys go ahead having fun here.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Valid points? Oh god, OFC this game is P2W, I said it almost every ****ing day back in CBT, this stupid greedy company don't know how to run a game, everyone knows it, period.
I'm out of this conversation, you guys go ahead having fun here.

Shouldn't you have the Known Cheater status as you openly admitted to cheating and LCD banning you on chronicles ?

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
Mir 2002 dragon server Italian gm axel spawning wt in bw for his friends.Loud banned for duping item hacking at end of 02, game was born and created in a **** storm of corruption.

---------- Post Merged at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:10 AM ----------

No server in this history of Mir official or private has escaped hacks dupes cheats and corruption it’s literally part of it, always there laying dormant ready to spark into life

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Yeah it's pretty ****ed.

I'd like to comment on the fight with JACK at WT though, he dropped to around 1/3 HP a couple times dude. We got raped because those Wizzies from LOMCN we joined up with in mines were below 20 fighting the strongest Tao currently, obviously going to die. We had to TT because our Tao ran outta reagents and were getting low on pots, swamped by mobs etc.

Basically just like to confirm that JACK definitely was not using GM powers to fight with us. But the fact he turned up at WT KR 1 minute after we got there is a bit funny.

However, do I believe Tin is Ti (the GM)? Absolutely.

At first I thought that to lvl up in the SZ, he's just a typical cheating Asian with a zoomhack or something to click on the Charm NPC further away (didn't think much of it). But then I realised how similar the name is to GM Ti, and how unprofessionally the game is being ran this wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Even if the character Tin is not being interfered with through GM powers, they will still have access to their own cash shop for free, which grants them an unlimited amount of gold. For anyone who doesn't understand how this "format" of Mir works, that's a big deal.

Wizards in this game consume an obscene amount of mana (4x the cost of others). When our group hunt in this game, we all contribute to our Wizards mana cost due to the sheer speed having a good Wizard allows you to XP at. So say Tin is one of the owners, you buy gold on the cash shop. He can XP 24/7 and never have to farm gold or top-up. All of the Chinese guild in the game are XPing with this guy probably for free, reaping the benefits of his unlimited mana. Maybe he even funds their pots for group hunts I don't know how much this guy actually influences the game or not tbh.

But yeah if this player has an unlimited amount of gold to carry his group with, meaning these guys are the ones dominating at the bosses means that we can't get any boss loot to sell for CP to buy gold, forcing us to top up.

TL;DR

• Tin (#1 Wizard in game) is obviously GM Ti
  • Even if he's not influencing his player with a GM (which I think is more likely than not) he has unlimited free cash shop gold to XP with.
  • An entire group (Chinese guild) are XPing with the top Wizard in-game who has unlimited free mana - huge huge advantage as if their knowledge of the game and ping wasn't enough.

Which is quite demotivating.

I'm still having an awesome time in this game, and will continue to play for time being. But after the Christmas event ends (where the mobs drop candy you can trade for potions) I'm not sure the real money cost to hunt will be worth it, and competing against a GM influenced guild for bosses being our main access to gold / pots (as pots/gold don't drop, selling boss loot is how you "cash up")? I don't think so.

I wonder if Shanda are aware of how these Cherry Credits amateurs are running their game here? Should they be contacted and informed? Or is this just standard practice for MMORPGs in Asia? I have no idea.

But yeah, this server is basically a very popular private server ran by the Chinese and played by GMs. For now I'm enjoying the new Mir experience, but I hope either the source code gets leaked (so some competent guys on here can run us a good server) or Shanda find a better publisher, one of the two.

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
The GM on ******** is says no gm team member has the name of this wizard ;)

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
Wonder what will happen after xmas event when u change candy's for pot's.

P.S. Tao , you should post on their faceb00k page you conspiracy post :))

Last edited:

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
I linked this post he said ty and has taken it to the team, so I believe him nah I’m not that naïveté

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:58 AM ----------

imagepng

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
I also just remembered that in CBT, GM Ti was in the English guild.

And Sprite (ConquererTV / ChingChong) was the only player character inside the CBT guild of 7 GM's. Was just speaking to him on Discord about it, seemed very angry saying I'm making fun of him (which I absolutely did not), I just find this whole unprofessional-ism quite funny for an official game.

I have the calls recorded but I don't think I'll post them publicly, just him denying it basically.

All these things were a bit fishy, then the final straw was Tin leveling up in SZ out of range to click Charm NPC. ChingChong saying he was playing all day, nah he wasn't. He was afk all day.

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
surely cant be that stupid to level his char up sat in SZ?

also only other way i could think he is leveling up is that his guild claimed king of the hill events while he was afk and he got the exp reward and it levelled it up?

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
I also just remembered that in CBT, GM Ti was in the English guild.

And Sprite (ConquererTV / ChingChong) was the only player character inside the CBT guild of 7 GM's. Was just speaking to him on Discord about it, seemed very angry saying I'm making fun of him (which I absolutely did not), I just find this whole unprofessional-ism quite funny for an official game.

I have the calls recorded but I don't think I'll post them publicly, just him denying it basically.

All these things were a bit fishy, then the final straw was Tin leveling up in SZ out of range to click Charm NPC. ChingChong saying he was playing all day, nah he wasn't. He was afk all day.

While im speak to this guy on Disord, he said Tin is the owner of this game now, so he can get free items from cash-shop, this is why he leveling up so fast.
Dude are you 12 years old? You really made my day.
Please post it so everyone can listen to it :biggrin:

Last edited:

Demin

Killed jack and tin multiple times, if he has unlimted cc why has he sold me a ring for CC? Pretty pointless if he is a gm. He isnt they hunt as a group and have free reign on bosses only group strong enough to constest them is mine and we struggle if more than 4 of them due to level diff

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
While im speak to this guy on Disord, he said Tin is the owner of this game now, so he can get free items from cash-shop, this is why he leveling up so fast.
Dude are you 12 years old? You really made my day.
Please post it so everyone can listen to it

I didn't say he IS owner of the game, I said if he isn't influencing his player character with the GM (which is unlikely seeing as he was seen leveling up in SZ) then there is the likely possibility that he will be able to use anything from cash shop for free (unlimited gold).

This game could very well be owned by ONE single person. Look at the website, the download links, the complete lack of marketing (except for your advertising on LOMCN), feels very private server-like.

Well, just ask LCD, he works for them.

Last time I spoke to him (pre-OBT) it seemed like it was the kind of arrangement where they just "feed" work for him to do, and he sends it back. Said he had very little communication with them really. Would be interesting to hear his insight.

Killed jack and tin multiple times, if he has unlimted cc why has he sold me a ring for CC? Pretty pointless if he is a gm. He isnt they hunt as a group and have free reign on bosses only group strong enough to constest them is mine and we struggle if more than 4 of them due to level diff

If the GMs are playing their own game, obviously they are going to want to encourage players to top-up and spend CC. If they dominate the bosses and sell us all the items it's win win for them. You need to see the bigger picture.

They don't care about "getting your CC", they care about you topping up, and now that CC is completely deleted from the game if a GM were to have it instead of a legit player.

Obviously I hope what I'm saying is not true, and I hope the official CherryCredits team can somehow prove this isn't the case. Also check the logs and tell us how Tin leveled up in the safezone perhaps? Because that was the final straw that pretty much confirmed it for us... Previously it was just a joke we had.

I'm honestly not just coming out with this stuff because I'm "salty that the Chinese are higher level" or whatever, it's a genuine concern of mine. All these points add up to one conclusion.

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Doesn't matter what game/server Chinese always seem to be one step ahead of the game ;) maybe they know stuff we don't? the game isn't new.. its been out for years in other areas of Asia..

I've kinda lost interest tbh