Conquera Conspiracy

Join Discord

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
ive never played an official game with sych relaxed rules on cheating, you can guarantee you could ddos the game get found out pay some $$ and they would give you char back with 100 bene oils.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
it makes sense... why would a company use mediafire to host there "client"?....

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
someone pointed out the game "conquera" has 5k likes on ******** but ive been online since launch everyday and i see the same 15 ppl from euro/lomcn and the same 10-15 chinese players, its blurring the lines between official and private but it feels like a private server, im playing purely because i'm enjoying the graphics and the quality of the game i loved as a kid

TheBigLongy

LOMCN Rookie
Nov 10, 2017
TKPSgns.png

Had to screenshot cause what the ****. By the time they catch someone duping the damage to server is already done. A five day ban is comical

Looks pretty reasonable to me, 3 strikes your out. Either way, the items will be removed from your character and anyone else who receives them, knowingly or not. I'd just hope that if there is cash handed over, then they will be given the cash back if it's unsuspecting punters.
First shot is a warning, Second a warning and fine 50,000CC (whats that in GBP?), Third shot, perma Ban (lol, not that these work that well, always ways around it). And the same goes for hacking and such. It's kinda reasonable, but I think it's mainly like that as they want to avoid losing players, hoping that first shot will curb it.

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Looks pretty reasonable to me, 3 strikes your out. Either way, the items will be removed from your character and anyone else who receives them, knowingly or not. I'd just hope that if there is cash handed over, then they will be given the cash back if it's unsuspecting punters.
First shot is a warning, Second a warning and fine 50,000CC (whats that in GBP?), Third shot, perma Ban (lol, not that these work that well, always ways around it). And the same goes for hacking and such. It's kinda reasonable, but I think it's mainly like that as they want to avoid losing players, hoping that first shot will curb it.

What about if they never catch them, even if they catch them wont they **** up the market?
To be honest i dont like it, a fine of 50,000CC? they encourage you to do that because you will have to top-up and put money in their pockets.

Lishal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 16, 2017
Kent - UK
Glad I got out when I did

Did wonder why I couldnt keep up with someone who was spending a lot of time afk when I was playing almost none stop, hit level 23 and him and some other dude from china were 25. Decided something was up with the game as well as got irritated by latency in pvp.

Decided waiting and giving my money to Zircon was a better option that giving money to these lot when they are clearly not playing fair ;)

TheBigLongy

LOMCN Rookie
Nov 10, 2017
They will likely be able to see the duped items and money/trade trail before it gets that far, so easy to keep on top of it. If they do dupe and sell the items then I'd expect the person who received the item to reimbursed and the item deleted.

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
Everyone has the same latency, my ping is 180 and Chinese also have ping around that

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
Chinese war was a lot faster than me when we pvp, my ping in around 200-250 better than most

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012

You theory remind me one of Chinese slang "The frog in well knows nothing of the great ocean."

Actualy i never said that i know everything about this game, actualy this game its new for me thoo, i have never done this thread if you don't deleted the discord, deleting the discord brought alot off questions about my theory and the fact that he leveled up in SZ brings up alot more questions that any normal player like me will surely raise same questions like i did.

I do really hope that im wrong about Tin, because i really enjoy this game so far with the candy still here.

But there its something else about you "ChingChong sprite110911" did you were a spy and let the chinese team know everyting we do, because i dont really see the point of you deleting the discord besite the fact that Tin might be actualy GM or you just got red handed selling informations using that discord to chinese?

Before even the beta to start you were really happy to make a team with us, once the beta started you declared war to us from nowhere and you don't even communicate anymore in discord maybe just spying on us?

Thats you before OBT started.
https://gyazo.com/64b805545273f5d39021399c40d4e9ac
Thats you after OBT started.
https://gyazo.com/3412e1e0ed1952866f21a7682aaa8006

So witch one from those 2 its actualy real? It is posible that Tin its actualy the GM and you got rid off discord to get rid of the evidences or you just were a rat spying on us and you got red handed and deleted the almost official discord for Conquera just for that?

Also whats with this, you once said that they have gold but from where because you said that they never top-up and only you bought the Hero Pack, do they use GM gold?
https://gyazo.com/c537651eac80d852d53cf030eab35ce3
https://gyazo.com/fe463bfd428f454abd8c1c8501fce985

So whats going on here... were you a spy and they are using GM gold thoo because i dont get it anymore, please explain yourself.

Last edited:

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Surprised Sprite didn't post this here, this is CherryCredits official response on the matter (coming from Sprite, who claims to have contacted them via F*ckbook):

https://gyazo.com/f6bfd327a7d1d17ef01deafc731c90ac

There could have been a multitude of reasons for Tin leveling up in the SZ realistically thinking, maybe used a Spirit Orb filled by his guild for one. The GMs in this response do seem passionate about the game.

Whether Tin is GM Ti or not, I don't think he has used his GM character to influence the player. His progress is realistically obtainable in the time he has played anyway.

Let's just put this to rest and enjoy the game people! :)

Cheers

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Surprised Sprite didn't post this here, this is CherryCredits official response on the matter (coming from Sprite, who claims to have contacted them via F*ckbook):

https://gyazo.com/f6bfd327a7d1d17ef01deafc731c90ac

There could have been a multitude of reasons for Tin leveling up in the SZ realistically thinking, maybe used a Spirit Orb filled by his guild for one. The GMs in this response do seem passionate about the game.

Whether Tin is GM Ti or not, I don't think he has used his GM character to influence the player. His progress is realistically obtainable in the time he has played anyway.

Let's just put this to rest and enjoy the game people! :)

Cheers

You actualy need lvl 30 to use a spirit orb, he was top 1 lvl 29 player in game.

WildGirl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
There's a npc in safe zone (next to double exp npc) that requires Charms from game shop. 1 Charm = 30k exp in 4 hrs aprox. Exp gets bigger with more Charms used.

So basically lvling in SZ is possible. :)

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
There's a npc in safe zone (next to double exp npc) that requires Charms from game shop. 1 Charm = 30k exp in 4 hrs aprox. Exp gets bigger with more Charms used.

So basically lvling in SZ is possible. :)

You should read the entire post before posting :chuncky:, not sure what you just read but you don't read everything for sure, we actualy know about the npc but if you read the entire post you will se what i mean and your post will be just a bump nothing else.

Last edited:

WildGirl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
You should read the entire post before posting :chuncky:, not sure what you just read but you don't read everything for sure, we actualy know about the npc but if you read the entire post you will se what i mean and your post will be just a bump nothing else.

Yea my bad :semi-twins:

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Actualy i never said that i know everything about this game, actualy this game its new for me thoo, i have never done this thread if you don't deleted the discord, deleting the discord brought alot off questions about my theory and the fact that he leveled up in SZ brings up alot more questions that any normal player like me will surely raise same questions like i did.

I do really hope that im wrong about Tin, because i really enjoy this game so far with the candy still here.

But there its something else about you "ChingChong sprite110911" did you were a spy and let the chinese team know everyting we do, because i dont really see the point of you deleting the discord besite the fact that Tin might be actualy GM or you just got red handed selling informations using that discord to chinese?

Before even the beta to start you were really happy to make a team with us, once the beta started you declared war to us from nowhere and you don't even communicate anymore in discord maybe just spying on us?

Thats you before OBT started.
https://gyazo.com/64b805545273f5d39021399c40d4e9ac
Thats you after OBT started.
https://gyazo.com/3412e1e0ed1952866f21a7682aaa8006

So witch one from those 2 its actualy real? It is posible that Tin its actualy the GM and you got rid off discord to get rid of the evidences or you just were a rat spying on us and you got red handed and deleted the almost official discord for Conquera just for that?

Also whats with this, you once said that they have gold but from where because you said that they never top-up and only you bought the Hero Pack, do they use GM gold?
https://gyazo.com/c537651eac80d852d53cf030eab35ce3
https://gyazo.com/fe463bfd428f454abd8c1c8501fce985

So whats going on here... were you a spy and they are using GM gold thoo because i dont get it anymore, please explain yourself.

Keep your drama going i don't even want to bother your 12 years old logic story and theory anymore.