Conquera players.

smoochy boys on tour

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Not sure if it's just me but I feel like nobody talks on this server, I know it can be annoying noobs asking where to level faster or asking for any other info, but I've asked about 5 people and they haven't replied back, is there any guilds welcoming new players offering advice etc?

Level 14 (LOL) warrior Kazuya.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Conquera has a big Chinese player base, I've not been online for couple days after OBT, best thing I found was following the quest line to level up then start going for the achievements, not the fastest way but the most basic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
join WadeStreet those guys are english and quite friendly and to lvl up just follow the questline and farm mobs

eXhy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2005
Everone is playing Zircon mir3 private server , come play and you will see lots of players and chat is kinda spammy

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
I wouldn't bother with Zircon personally. I tried it and it just doesn't feel like Mir3. It feel's more like smart price Mir. Stripped down maps and basic AI. I didn't enjoy it.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
I found that you cant chat publically near safezone without the use of a cashshop item that broadcasts globally. Everyone is basically just sitting in town collecting double exp so they can hunt. Dont know why they disabled chat in safezone, that is just odd...

But yeah everyone is pretty much on zircon while afking on there.

eXhy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2005
I wouldn't bother with Zircon personally. I tried it and it just doesn't feel like Mir3. It feel's more like smart price Mir. Stripped down maps and basic AI. I didn't enjoy it.

Its unique server files from zero, new server, game runs smooth, some stuff are missing but i belive will be added patch by patch :)

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
zircon won't last, it's going to be marble all over again

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
No charms and personal +25 holy kit on zircon, the undercount is healthy too why u salty?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
the usercount was healthy on marble when it launched aswell, give it some time

eXhy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2005
Nothing last for ever, when you start you must know some day it will be shutdown, the real thing is having fun until it last, good memories, good friends, good times!!

Demin

Send JohnBarny a message for add to Wadestreet, we have hunts all the time. Server is very far from dead and most evenings we have multiple hunt groups of 11 per group doing different things.

---------- Post Merged at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:00 PM ----------

ScreenShot00019.jpg

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
Its unique server files from zero, new server, game runs smooth, some stuff are missing but i belive will be added patch by patch :)

Yeah the game is definitely alot more fluid and smooth compared to how Mir3 used to be. I can't fault Jamie on the work hes done to improve the performance of the game. I just really hate the direction that Mir3 has taken in recent years. It's been stripped and raped of alot of its content and It just feels like a shell of what it once was.

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
To be honest Conquera its kinda dead, for an official server the player count its insanely low 96 character lvl 25+ most of them are alts too for the CC CP reward aswell, the chinese are not to many just around 20 the rest of the server its just LOMCN players and few randoms and remember this its a SEA server.

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
To be honest Conquera its kinda dead, for an official server the player count its insanely low 96 character lvl 25+ most of them are alts too for the CC CP reward aswell, the chinese are not to many just around 20 the rest of the server its just LOMCN players and few randoms and remember this its a SEA server.

Beacquse pay2win has limited lifespan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

numacurse

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 20, 2017

I'm enjoying the game, it gives me the nostalgia high, I haven't played mir since 2006. Once you get centipedes to tame as Wiz the game because easier :). 26 atm. I hope they solve the flaws before launch.

The game is dominado like most sandbox games, there is a guild who kills players on sight for getting into the bosses room, I also played Tibia and the game was always controlled in terms of quests/bosses/good spawns by the best guilds too.

Last edited:

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
the usercount was healthy on marble when it launched aswell, give it some time

agree totally.

I believe its 6 months that Paypal allow claims for people wanting their money back. I could say more about the source of the above comment but I wont bother.. You get the gist.. lol

I would expect this one to be like marble and after the initial /biggest wave of purchases..add six months onto that. Then be left up but devoid of updates until it dies out.

Last edited: