Thinking of starting

smoochy boys on tour

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
What’s the user count like ? Is it worth the d/l?

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
The game got good potential but the gm let it down not much connet in it st zt wt bc. All in it about guild land good but can upgrade as resources nails to get.
Event are good if your in right time zone exp and gold. Round 12:00 daily

If you not the gold is big deal as it all come down to you need to be hauler and pick every up to make gold.

Pvp is good at time that if it fair but most of it come down to auto and p2w as then full bag full of potss.

It got lot to improve but it worth a shot for bit fun

Class

War point less atm just pot carries idea then tank but with auto pots anyone can.

Wiz for damage MS is OP

Tao can afk lvl don't do much dramage in pvp or boss but OP with pets and red PSN yellow is 4 damge a sec at lvl 3 not see it change with sc

I only play cus bit funy want to see where it gose but if keep going the way been last few weeks it don't look good

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
it get more more chinse player atm but cant tell you as it dose not say but let say you end up pvp every where lol you alway ruining in to ppl most bosses are now pvp with full of chinse player of grp of 11

it not dead but English are over over over number 10-20 to 1

---------- Post Merged at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:26 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:36 PM ----------

some images then on my laptop got better ones on my p.c

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
Personally, I'm loving it. add me if you want ingame /AllanC

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
i just started today.. any tip to lvl fast? im 13 need to get 16 to still doing quest... low low to get on it.. im tao, cant wait to get 19 for skele... /KingSuky ingame