EU Community

Amphiptere

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2006
Hey all i playing this server at min and really enjoying it apart from fact its very lonely, i have come across a few EU players but they always seem AFK and not had a guild response if there is somthing out there hit me up im an active player ... but a lonely one hah

Shabu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2016
this server already infested by grief players mostly from china, level bots and mining bots..>.<

TheBigLongy

LOMCN Rookie
Nov 10, 2017
Grief players? Don't you mean people who want to play the game as it was meant? PK is part of the game lol.

Shabu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2016
i know PK is part of the game..wat i meant was the pk u coz they see that your nick is in chinese or vice versa...>.<

well i still like this game tho..

pollard140

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 21, 2015
I'm playing atm n enjoying it..it is a lonely game but changed a lot for me after joining the horde guild as it's full of English members. Start of every server has always been the lonely part until your established.

hittman85

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2015
I've been trying to get on for few days now but when I click login on chr select, gpk error comes up and closes game

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
I'm playing atm n enjoying it..it is a lonely game but changed a lot for me after joining the horde guild as it's full of English members. Start of every server has always been the lonely part until your established.
good guild, i applied for HORDE and wadestreet to play with english people.. but they dont accept so
applied to WaelshGuards , we are 7 members, all english, the high player is leader its level 28, today we did hunt and lvl up from 15 to 20, and now i'll let it lvl afk on the nights with skele and all.. if u need help /kingsuky ingame