Polish men (udostepnie komputer pod serwer!!!)

smoochy boys on tour

bloszek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Witam polskie grono mir3 oferuje hosting serwera 24/7 na początek za darmo z czasem jak się rozkręci kwestia dogadania jak coś priv

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hmmm to google translate or to guess....... Hey fk it lets guess!

The title "Polish Men".... hmm.....

"Polish Men wanted for a new start-up business. Must not be of an appropriate age and not camera shy"

How close did I get....?

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
You are embarrassing Polish people with your nab post.

Go delete yourself.

k.

Translated it afterwards and talks about offering hosting.. Why would you offer hosting to only polish men? bit weird... no?

Hence my random replay. I didn't see the point in advertising to one gender.

Also.... embarrassing a nation of people.... by replaying to a comment in a language i don't understand with failed humour? hmm.... Stupid of me? Way more than likely! embarrass myself? likely.... a nation of people? They could be embarrassed for me i suppose?

Last edited:

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
k.

Translated it afterwards and talks about offering hosting.. Why would you offer hosting to only polish men? bit weird... no?

Hence my random replay. I didn't see the point in advertising to one gender.

Also.... embarrassing a nation of people.... by replaying to a comment in a language i don't understand with failed humour? hmm.... Stupid of me? Way more than likely! embarrass myself? likely.... a nation of people? They could be embarrassed for me i suppose?

Excuse me? I am talking to bloszek.