Dont - play - Zentaur

smoochy boys on tour

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
He come in to test mobs and help find a fix for accuracy on warriors. Dont know what "proof" you have lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
He come in to test mobs and help find a fix for accuracy on warriors. Dont know what "proof" you have lol

Although this is probably true and likely just yet another drama llama thread;

do you not understand how ridiculous this looks from other players perspective, when they're not included in these tests? You may want to start inviting more people to these tests, or else you are completely open to these types of accusations.

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
The screens are just a reference to the unedited .txt files. I've said my part now. There is enough on this thread already to judge if its worth putting time into your server, I can do no more.. Have nice day.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Although this is probably true and likely just yet another drama llama thread;

do you not understand how ridiculous this looks from other players perspective, when they're not included in these tests? You may want to start inviting more people to these tests, or else you are completely open to these types of accusations.

Because most ppls like fmtf or others, all watch to turn game mode in their own favorism. Fusion had nothing to lose/gain if he helped me fixing bosses and issues on this server since we are good friends and he is not a type of person to think on his own good.

Fusion always helped me with good feedback on holley too and i can say that fusion is a good game reviewer.

I wonder why fmtf(Haunt) did not said the whole story, how he moaned for warriors to not get a revise on accuracy

---------- Post Merged at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:28 AM ----------

The screens are just a reference to the unedited .txt files. I've said my part now. There is enough on this thread already to judge if its worth putting time into your server, I can do no more.. Have nice day.

You stupid fool. Why theres 2 names on that text? Zed and zed?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
What I am curious about is the blatant admission to bug exploiting the refine system.
This from someone who has been a pretty hardcore Zentaur advocate for as long as i remember.

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
[FONT=&quot]
Because most ppls like fmtf or others, all watch to turn game mode in their own favorism. Fusion had nothing to lose/gain if he helped me fixing bosses and issues on this server since we are good friends and he is not a type of person to think on his own good.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Fusion always helped me with good feedback on holley too and i can say that fusion is a good game reviewer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I wonder why fmtf(Haunt) did not said the whole story, how he moaned for warriors to not get a revise on accuracy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Always been 2 different Warriors that have been highest level on the server. How can i expect legitimacy when the only 2 people complaining about Warrior accuracy is Fusion and the other feels the need to say Bong'o Clock every other hour, when none of them have in-fact broke level 50 on a low rate server. It's been discussed before and its boring. Your boring, have nice day.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
You stupid fool. Why theres 2 names on that text? Zed and zed?

Just to answer that for you, zed only appears from the PM when everything else is global I guess. The log would show whatever he typed, which was zed in lower, whereas global would show caps. I dunno, guess, but it's easily explainable so I wouldn't focus on it.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
What I am curious about is the blatant admission to bug exploiting the refine system.
This from someone who has been a pretty hardcore Zentaur advocate for as long as i remember.

I will check logs based on explanation fusion told me about fragmentation bug that caused master refine.

If theres more ppls than Fusion that exploited it, they will lose their weapons too.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Zed is a dick, Jamie is a dick, all server owners are dicks and I’m a dick, who cares?

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I don't understand this whole thread.

What am I missing?

Someones helping him test some stuff? and something about Jamie spying on some crap server?

I don't get it :(

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Admin is too busy tending to Jamie's pork sword to care about any other server.