Western Woool 2

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Patch 4/3/2018, will be in tomorrows reboot.

BoxEvent map structure changed.
The way this map works on official is its not a FIGHT zone map, meaning you do gain PK points and you do drop i didn't like this idea so i had to change a few things.
You won't gain PK points from last patch
You will drop items, Bag and Body.

Hold the box for 30 minutes been changed to 15 minutes.

Bag drop items have been lowered.

Items on floor time increased to 15 minutes.

MechGeneral nerfed.

Behemoth buffed.

Repeat Quest.
All quest have had a exp increased, i calculated these at 1x exp rate and not 3x, so these have been increased.

Ancient Imps spawn increase in AncientTemple 1st floor.

Any other changes people want to see before reboot let me know please.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
overall it’s a great game, glad to see something new in the mid community, I assume the gms has put much efforts into it, but the usercount is way too low, even if we reach high lvls and with nice gears but without the usercount it’s still pointless

NewUserName

Banned
Banned
Jan 6, 2018
I agree with this mindset... in fact I think we should all start with level 100 avatars, the best kit and more money then we can spend doing this with give this server such a high user count... I mean who actually has time or even want's to play a game anymore, its is all about having everything and doing nothing for it these days... That's what makes a great game/server.
*Just in case you're wondering, yes this is sarcasm*
Sorry to point at one post but I hate servers where you fly through levelling and get everything great within 2 weeks, to me there is just no point in playing if there is no effort. Players into the 20's within 3 days tells me the exp rate is not too low, in fact to me it WAY to high. I remember playing Mir2 Dragon Server and it took days/weeks to gain levels and I loved it for it as I had to work for it and appreciated every kill and Item I acquired. I know levels these days go much much higher then they did back then and that this is also NOT Mir so I would expect it to be faster.

isnt 2001 anymore. no1 got time to grind 1000 mobs for 1 level lol

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I'm enjoying it but for the better of the server (usercounr means a lot) I think you should adjust the exp a little to get more players in.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
I'm enjoying it but for the better of the server (usercounr means a lot) I think you should adjust the exp a little to get more players in.
Myself and Sanity will be having a discussion after wool today mate, this maybe on the cards.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
As someone who doesn't have time to play a lot I did find it too slow after doing all the quests, but I feel that may be because it was too fast doing the quests, it made the leveling feel incredibly slow after finishing them.

It may also be that a lot of people find the lower levels of most games boring.

There is nothing wrong with the speed of the server really, it's just the majority of us don't have the time to enjoy it at it's current speed :(

I don't mind playing the lower levels, especially when it's all kinda new, which it is to me.

I think the issue is that the exp gained from quests and the exp gained from mobs feels very disjointed. i.e. You can kill 100 mobs with 1-2 hits each but won't gain the same exp you do for running between a couple of Quest npc's - so that needs to feel more level.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
I don't mind playing the lower levels, especially when it's all kinda new, which it is to me.

I think the issue is that the exp gained from quests and the exp gained from mobs feels very disjointed. i.e. You can kill 100 mobs with 1-2 hits each but won't gain the same exp you do for running between a couple of Quest npc's - so that needs to feel more level.
I totaly agree with you on that tai, myself and Sanity prefer a grind. I do see people points on how the first 15 lvls are quick then it slows down.

What I suggest is we find a happy medium, the server is currently set at x3, if Sanity agreed I'm happy to knock it up to x5.

I would also like to imploment a number if story line quests (working on this now).

I would like a quest line... a grind... to another quest like, kind of so you have an aim when grinding.
Could I ask what people thoughts are on this ?

Cheers

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I totaly agree with you on that tai, myself and Sanity prefer a grind. I do see people points on how the first 15 lvls are quick then it slows down.

What I suggest is we find a happy medium, the server is currently set at x3, if Sanity agreed I'm happy to knock it up to x5.

I would also like to imploment a number if story line quests (working on this now).

I would like a quest line... a grind... to another quest like, kind of so you have an aim when grinding.
Could I ask what people thoughts are on this ?

Cheers

Sounds good, the exp change will just make more people want to log on and give it ago.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Having problems getting the client, download seems to be stalled on the torrent and the direct download keeps cutting off.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Having problems getting the client, download seems to be stalled on the torrent and the direct download keeps cutting off.
I will upload just the auto patcher as a 3rd option as soon as I'm in from work mate

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yes we will update the thread, still need to put the idea to Sanity at the moment.

I recommend ask Tai or whoever manages this section to create 1 Advert where to put all updates and required informations and 1 Advert where you respond to ppls feedback ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.