Western Woool 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Why is there a server ad for this? Isnt open yet?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Why is there a server ad for this? Isnt open yet?

We don't have a Upcoming Server section otherwise it would of been posted months to go, so i thought it would be ok to post it 2 weeks before we went live in the server advertisement section, but if it's a problem am sure the Admins can move if they wish.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Forgot how pretty this game looks :D

Problem is there's almost zero knowledge about any areas, best to lvl, drops etc lol...any chance a guide would be created at some point?

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Forgot how pretty this game looks :D

Problem is there's almost zero knowledge about any areas, best to lvl, drops etc lol...any chance a guide would be created at some point?
Hi mate

Lvling locations are on the noticeboard in game, i will also be adding a few guides to the website before opening.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Not long to go guys
10/03/2018
Here's some gameplay clips for you.

[video=youtube;LY5oT64lXeE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY5oT64lXeE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

God, this game is so beautiful!!

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
the graphic is awsome, will defin give a shot, just wanna ask where's the server located, might need a ping booster, also do we have to download the client again for launch?

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
the graphic is awsome, will defin give a shot, just wanna ask where's the server located, might need a ping booster, also do we have to download the client again for launch?
The server is hosted on a 1gb line in America.... I get a ping of 81 here from the UK

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Hosting it on a vm mate quad core, 8gb ram and a 1gb line

Would like to see how it goes, if it doesn't up will will order a new fiber line at home and host it myself

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I want to explain how skills work on Woool, as you can mess up if you don't understand how everything works.

1.You cannot learn a skill if you have not learned the previous skill
2. Some skills will require you to have a certain skill in order for you to learn.
3. If you have learned x. skill, it could mean you cannot learn y. skill.

Warrior Skills:
You can only learn 1 of the skills.

Slaying | ShadowStrike | SpiritKnife

CrossMoon | Halfmoon

ThunderSword | FlamingSword

Wizard Skills:

IceArrow | Thunder

WindStreamer | FlameKnife

IceDragon | Lightning

HellShower | FrozenEarth

ThunderStorm | IceRoar

> IceTornado can only be learned if you have learned ThunderStorm, if you have picked IceRoar, you cannot learn this skill.

Taoist Skills

Curse | Poisoning

SummonSkelly | SummonCorpse

Hide | Decoy

SoulTrap | SoulWall

This information is in game, if you open the skills window and hovor over a skill it will display the skill description. It will contain what the skill dose, the level requirements for each level, pre skill to tell you which skill you need before you can learn that skill and at the bottom in Purple will tell you if you have learned a certain skill then you cannot learn that skill.

The Skills on the website are currently wrong, me and Lilq are going to sort all that our within this week which will also tell you what you can and cannot learn.

I hope i explained it well enough, we will be updating the website this week, the skill descriptions are a little off so they will be edited this week.

---------- Post Merged on 05-03-2018 at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-03-2018 at 07:01 PM ----------

Pets and Leveling

Taoist Pets:
Level 0 - Can reach level 1 Skeleton.
Level 1 - Can reach level 2 Skeleton.
Level 2 - Can reach level 3 Skeleton.

At the max skill level it will begin to level from monsters, the max level is 7, this gees for Shinsu and TwinDemons.

Wizard and Enticement (Tame)

Wizards pets are different, Enticement level will not have any effect on the monsters you tame, it will just increase your success rate chance. In order for Wizards to level there pets you will need the skill "BeastSurgery" level 34 skill, each skill level will change the level of the monster you tame so for example

BeastSurgery Level 0 - Will allow you to tame pets at level 1
BeastSurgery Level 1 - Will allow you to tame pets at level 2
BeastSurgery Level 2 - Will allow you to tame pets at level 3

Once you have reached max level with BeastSurgery then you will be able to max level your pets the same way as Taoists pets.
The max amount of monsters a wizard can tame is 5.

Pets at level 3 will will enable the leveling up process, this will work by how many monsters you pet has killed, after it's killed a certain amount it will level up, the higher the level the harder it will get to level.

Taming Monster List:
Maggot
MechGuard
GiantBee
InverseFiend
IronGargoyle
RattanDemon
Flamingo
FlameBringer
Arrogance
ShadowAshura

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Woool has never really appealed to me but I shall give this ago once online.

Best of luck chaps.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Could you post screenshots of woool? I never played it before

Status
Not open for further replies.