May 17, 2017
is the server up yet? and could we please get updates on the usercount?:joyous:

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
register just says loading then goes t a page full of china writing

---------- Post Merged at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:05 PM ----------

nvm sorted

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
register just says loading then goes t a page full of china writing

---------- Post Merged at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:05 PM ----------

nvm sorted

May i ask what the problem was? Just want to make sure everything is working properly.

I also forgot to mention, our client has bot protection on, your chat text will be limited until you reach level 10, so if your trying to type a message and its not putting it out, thats the reason.

The quests provided for start will get you past level 10 very quickly and you can earn nice rewards including Health set, Exp Medals and pots.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
just patched but still shows offline

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:26 PM ----------

(WJ%7GFZP9X63[OGHE0{VM7.png
just patched the client, have tried run as admin as well but still shows offline plz help me ty ;(

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
just patched but still shows offline

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:26 PM ----------

View attachment 19506
just patched the client, have tried run as admin as well but still shows offline plz help me ty ;(

Can you post whats inside your Serverlist.ini please.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Unfortunately, I am busy this weekend. Hopefully I will check this out on Wednesday

Would love to see someone streaming it though!

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
some doors are hard to get out of in, when u use auto run sometimes u get stuck and cant do anything have to log out and in
All doors will be fixed for the next reboot.

Unsure about having to relog, could you please send me a short clip of this happening as its somthing I've never come across?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I'm getting a few errors in the logs with new players starting which is causing them to ignore the login properties, please remember that it's only our client you can use, if you are making a new character and are not receiving the quest and new character items could you message one of the GM's in game and they will fix it for you.

Sanity
Liquidice

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
How long is the 1.2 and 1.5x exp token/light supposed to last? mine went from 8 dura down to 2 in like 2 hours, is that normal?

thanks,
Uncle

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
How long is the 1.2 and 1.5x exp token/light supposed to last? mine went from 8 dura down to 2 in like 2 hours, is that normal?

thanks,
Uncle
It should be one hour mate, the idea dont drop untill you take the item off.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.