HispaRed Mir 2
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: GM encounters.

Re: GM encounters.

Would love to know the GM who calculated My irl mates Red time ( Teralious ) When he quit he gem snapped all his kit and sat in a boundless ring, fireblood sword, gale necky outside OKS for a month he filled like 5 Character storage fulled with +9 cursed weapon's and on the Euro Mir Forum a GM from P server calculated all his Pk points turnt out he would of had to afk for something like 3 years to go yellow it was insane... ACPI was fun back then he looked so fast and hardly anybody knew why lol.

2. HispaRed

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    Would love to know the GM who calculated My irl mates Red time ( Teralious ) When he quit he gem snapped all his kit and sat in a boundless ring, fireblood sword, gale necky outside OKS for a month he filled like 5 Character storage fulled with +9 cursed weapon's and on the Euro Mir Forum a GM from P server calculated all his Pk points turnt out he would of had to afk for something like 3 years to go yellow it was insane... ACPI was fun back then he looked so fast and hardly anybody knew why lol.
    nevermind most of us worried about laoman I think was his name, red forever, he killed like nobody else, was played by many, hence why he was high level .. but red, forever

sorry 5 years later doesn't worry anyone, Bon could have killed you in 2 shots.. lol @ p server, you all sucked.. you left because of the competition, check the server stats, p server NEVER had more players then Dragon.. hence why your market cost less..
    Last edited by Dorf; 16-03-2018 at 01:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    Bon you're an ass-clown, go away!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
    nevermind most of us worried about laoman I think was his name, red forever, he killed like nobody else, was played by many, hence why he was high level .. but red, forever

sorry 5 years later doesn't worry anyone, Bon could have killed you in 2 shots.. lol @ p server, you all sucked.. you left because of the competition, check the server stats, p server NEVER had more players then Dragon.. hence why your market cost less..
    Wha?

In the 5 years i played, i never saw a gm once. Didnt even know there was any.
    DemonFist - Warrior - Euro Phoenix
    CertainDeath/Serbitar - OS/FourHeros/ThreeHeros

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    Must admit, it's nice to see a dirty troll pull his finger out and produce something quite special.

Good luck and well done

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20

I remember going on a mad pk spree, found some felons, sparky was his name and we savaged any wizz trying to tame maggs in st 1f or 2f.. Thrust was the win.. they all stuck up shield then flopped.. we got all of mw after us.. it was great til alaria dropped us instant.. on 3f.. fun thing was one wizz dropped their bloodstealer, they couldn't believe it when i dropped on their body Makes sense that tai was alaria, I met him on a later server.. stuff people say now, adds up too easily, anyone else know a GM or server maker called Hone?
    I'm not Alaria XD

Tai - LOMCN Administrator

I do not answer server help questions via PM. PM'ing me will not get you a quicker answer than posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    I'm not Alaria XD
    I was told you was Duckbill.... the unofficial GM

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22

Ye i been to the WT room did just recall myself out a few times though

Didn't P server kill EM first and Dragon is just a cooler name probably why it had a higher usercount, they both offered the exact same thing.

i enjoyed my time on p server tbh and met some pretty good pvpers on there.. how could you say everybody on p sucked if there was never a cross over? Deluded much.
    Last edited by Piff1; 08-04-2018 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post

i enjoyed my time on p server tbh and met some pretty good pvpers on there.. how could you say everybody on p sucked if there no never a cross over? Deluded much.
    Loved the p-server invasions by most of dragon when dragon server would crash. Quite a few mates enjoyed it so much they stayed lol.

i cant remember the gms name but i used to sit in RME KR with a player called Hardonails (i was using my brothers warrior Soulfoxx) and we would sit and wait for the respawns of RME at stupid o'clock in the morning. it was 180 minutes on dragon server. but a GM used to bring us candles because ours would always run out... silly little things that make me remember euro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjian View Post
    i cant remember the gms name but i used to sit in RME KR with a player called Hardonails (i was using my brothers warrior Soulfoxx) and we would sit and wait for the respawns of RME at stupid o'clock in the morning. it was 180 minutes on dragon server. but a GM used to bring us candles because ours would always run out... silly little things that make me remember euro.
    Your server gave me that euro feel tbh.

I just remember the usual drama of when a GM showed up. Folks would swarm them; begging for items or gold. Everyone seemed to feel it was necessary to swing at them/demand 1v1. GM's were still a thing during beta/early P2P. Wasn't uncommon to see a GM a few times a week. All of this was on DragonServer (the best server )

Not sure a few years later as I had been banned (I had an old computer and used the daylight hack so I could get more than 5 FPS.) I have a bunch of fond memories about MIR but I suppose my best were when we invaded the Korean beta server. Was the most fun I ever had lol.
    UniTY - Beta Player
    From the days of old; before here and there.

website - no projects
    Steam ID - ericjX - Common MIR Players - UniTY/Uni*, ericjX - Dragon Server Players - SWATLiNKz, DaLiNKz

Anyone remember Flea (Think that was her ingame name) the tv presenter/had gm char? this was really early days. People on ** was saying she posted on one if the groups before xmas saying hi. Remember her getting pked whilst recording a tv show segment & dropping some rare as she didn't know GM commands.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12