Mir 3 DarkSide
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: GM encounters.

GM encounters.

Anyone had some funny GM encounters in Euro? They were basically non existant but during some time they did log on and interact. I sometimes wonder if they ever made characters and played silently among real players in Revival or Mafia etc.

anyway Heres 2 I remember:

• GM_Alaria sent me to Prison Map for 2 days for killing lvl1's in border village. I did it because she warned us not to do it since it would put people off the game. It completely disabled TT's DE's etc and I was surrounded by 50 WT's that insta killed me everytime I logged in... No idea why private servers never copied that idea, it was kind of a cool punishment.

• That one time the servers got hacked. instead of just shutting it down all the GM's logged in and tried to kill the 15+ DarkDevil's that had spawned in BW town centre lmao. It was so bizzarre. They was screaming in Red Shout "everyone log off please, theres been a hacking" while trying to actively kill the DD's.
    Equinox Lv 41 Wizard D Server

2. HispaRed

Re: GM encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Equinnox View Post

• That one time the servers got hacked. instead of just shutting it down all the GM's logged in and tried to kill the 15+ DarkDevil's that had spawned in BW town centre lmao. It was so bizzarre. They was screaming in Red Shout "everyone log off please, theres been a hacking" while trying to actively kill the DD's.
    This is made me lol..
    -Pause

NOSHITGIVEN.

Anyone had some funny GM encounters in Euro? They were basically non existant but during some time they did log on and interact. I sometimes wonder if they ever made characters and played silently among real players in Revival or Mafia etc.

• GM_Alaria sent me to Prison Map for 2 days for killing lvl1's in border village. I did it because she warned us not to do it since it would put people off the game. It completely disabled TT's DE's etc and I was surrounded by 50 WT's that insta killed me everytime I logged in... No idea why private servers never copied that idea, it was kind of a cool punishment.

Alaria sent me there too chat banned me & just stood on my characters dead body. Can't remember exactly what I did, but I would of deserved it.
    Eventually a mate talked her into letting me out and we became friends somewhat, even went on group hunts with a couple of her secret chars. She never kept them long, usually her chars was in box of frogs guild.
    She didn't give anything away that I was aware of & even her secret chars just had basic kits (dragon sword/corals etc).
    Last edited by Emzie; 14-03-2018 at 12:35 PM.

This sounds amazing haha!
    Gutted that I missed out on mir 2 euro. All my mates were playing it and I was the only one without a fkin PC!! lol

Being PKed by Alaria for making people hit ArcherGuards by running on top of them after running out of MW weap/armour stores, I must admit was quite humorous.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

I was also subjected to Alaria's iron hand of the law. I can't remember what for now I just remember her recalling me and killing me a few times.

There was also a GM event in my time with her and a few others like HobeR & Scamp which was basically all of BW vs them. I just remember scores of noobs dying to their halfmoons

Tai - LOMCN Administrator

I do not answer server help questions via PM. PM'ing me will not get you a quicker answer than posting.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7

Let my mate use my char, and also got sent to the "Jail" as he was using a cheat.

I tried everything to get her to let me off, as it wasn't me (I know, usual "It wasnt me, it was my friend!"). She just kept saying no.

In the end, he got a recall set and just recalled me out... Bad management letting people just be recalled out! No idea why she didn't just ban my account instead tbh...

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8

That one time the servers got hacked. instead of just shutting it down all the GM's logged in and tried to kill the 15+ DarkDevil's that had spawned in BW town centre lmao. It was so bizzarre. They was screaming in Red Shout "everyone log off please, theres been a hacking" while trying to actively kill the DD's.
    I din't think I was the cause, but I cannot say for certain I wasn't.
    Zircon Server
    Home Page -- Installer -- Download Page

defo miss the euro days. Cant rem the GM but it was in st7th I was mass luring to the door then rting ( was doing it the whole time while I was connected .. 2hrs on dial up lol ) so technically door blocking lol , was recalled to prison and dumped on by a ton of DD's .... was exciting as fk and twice as scary .. didn't stop me doing it though :d

Spent a fair amount of time in Jail on euro xD GMs dealt with stuff in a really weird way on euro now i think about it lol i got put in Jail for using MirMyth and a few weeks later JerryTheBerry Recalled me out lol.. -_- Forgot to put a torch on but the MirMyh still lit my character like i had one on.. what a way to get caught.
    Last edited by Piff1; 15-03-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Remember GM Axen pking people in Bichon wall jewellery/item shop before it was made a SZ. His standard response seemed to be someting like "No English ^_^" if I remember correctly.
    I remember he didn't like it when his chars in the CT (Caverli Temapli? can't remember how its spelled). would get attacked and would chat ban players for attacking them and also recall us back to town.Yet he did give me my first Great Axe when they were quite rare around first few months of server, I remember running through mines & the great axe was just laying there on the floor. Picked it up & immediately got a msg .... ^_^ welcome.

Zircon Community Manager Koriban's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    I was also subjected to Alaria's iron hand of the law. I can't remember what for now I just remember her recalling me and killing me a few times.

There was also a GM event in my time with her and a few others like HobeR & Scamp which was basically all of BW vs them. I just remember scores of noobs dying to their halfmoons
    And so we learn more about the rampant tyrant that Tai grew up to be...

aaaah the good old Great axe lmao those were the days. I remember getting my first great axe, saved like bloody mad for months , got it refined it and was able to part ex it with like 10 mill gold for a D Sword ... only to loose it to a pk'er in zt .....wish they could bring back an official Mir server. ..... Dragon Server all the way :d .... still remember my char name and level 36 ChaosThief female warrior lol

I died in WTKR and thought nothing of it (21 Warr). Got a message from Alaria asking if I'd dropped a ring and with that she traded me a fresh Para ring.

I hadn't dropped it but she was on @observer and thought she'd lured onto me but it must have been someone else.

For weeks after that I'd get random rare jobs which I swore hadn't actually dropped and see random lures of mobs.

Dunno why but I think they had a soft spot for me.

I remember going on a mad pk spree, found some felons, sparky was his name and we savaged any wizz trying to tame maggs in st 1f or 2f.. Thrust was the win.. they all stuck up shield then flopped.. we got all of mw after us.. it was great til alaria dropped us instant.. on 3f.. fun thing was one wizz dropped their bloodstealer, they couldn't believe it when i dropped on their body Makes sense that tai was alaria, I met him on a later server.. stuff people say now, adds up too easily, anyone else know a GM or server maker called Hone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    Bon you're an ass-clown, go away!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast