kit for priest

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Where can i get kit for priest lvl 30? i mean platinumrings 0-4,, neck 1-5, a nicely weapon
any1 not playing anymore would like to help a noob gearing it up?
as theres not much eng people, only HORDE active guild

i would accept any gear for priest :)
pm here tyty

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Was abit of hype when released, I noticed very quickly the Chinese was monopolizing the game, selling kit for RL cash, the game is very P2W

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Was abit of hype when released, I noticed very quickly the Chinese was monopolizing the game, selling kit for RL cash, the game is very P2W
yep i know about chinese, 1 player and 10 chars following the player just to level, they have all the bosses >.< prices are expensive as gold drop its minus x200

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
talk to guy in HORDES tell them you lomcn player.

then join them in hunt you get kitted out if you active. the Chinese try to run the market by ruling the market pieces.

the game come be good and i am thinking making one like it in unity. but it all about charming and events. atm here nothing new in game for last 6 months then give out easy exp with event after xmass which killed then game.

new cave coming out so few looking forward to that and new lvl cap this month. but sill no forums which people allow to use but then do repay on **

Giza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2013
Hunt more and more , for itms , they are rare as i see , a SoulSpringWand / InfinityRod , it is like 80k CC , so you need to farm event boxes wich may you can get one if ur lucky , or hunt bosses with Guild

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
yep i hunt with HORDE guild as im in it, i hunt boxes did more than 100 and no luck, tried with inscriptions to get a better skele to get in bugcave but no luck >.< i got an pearlneck (1-5sc) wich a guy on guild gave to me so, its hard
been in benthic too but all we got its exorcist, chorals and wiz rings -.-

so if any1 dont play it and would like to help a noob :D you're more than welcome to give it to me, i'll take care of it :)

ty all for answers but i do everything u posted :P