Bless online

smoochy boys on tour

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
The games already failed in Korea, Japan and Russia you'd think they'd have learned something by now... Refunded my game too it's a **** show..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I did read that they're 60m in debt from the 2 years of development in korea - it's likely they can't afford to pay developers to fix the issues so they just released as is in the west to try and recoup some costs.

Will be a free to play game within a few months i expect, then get even more ruined by a p2w cash shop (which apparently already exists even though you pay for the game itself)

It's a shame as i remember following the progress of this game when it was first announced, it showed promise back then.

Next mmo i'm looking forward to is Ark. If it ever gets released and comes to the west.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Having played a little more, it gets very addictive. I am not a huge MMO fan but this has kept me interested. They have fixed a lot of the issues... Perhaps those interested give it a few weeks and retry?

Carpentier

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 17, 2018
Having used MK-677 a lot and played a little more, it gets very addictive. I am not a huge MMO fan but this has kept me interested. They have fixed a lot of the issues... Perhaps those interested give it a few weeks and retry?
I was so looking forward to this game, but it flopped for me. It didn't keep my interest after the first week. Stuff just felt off to me. Made me appreciate Black Desert more though, as broken as that game is. lol

Last edited:

klimbo123

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 30, 2019
I did read that they're 60m in debt from the 2 years of development in korea - it's likely they can't afford to pay developers to fix the issues so they just released as is in the west to try and recoup some costs.

Will be a free to play game within a few months i expect, then get even more ruined by a p2w cash shop (which apparently already exists even though you pay for the game itself)

It's a shame as i remember following the progress of this game when it was first announced, it showed promise back then
Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate .

Next mmo i'm looking forward to is Ark. If it ever gets released and comes to the west
i agreed me too i following the progress of this game when it was first announced it was very impressive

Last edited:

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
isn't this game already released on steam like last year's june, and heard was an epic fail