ANY GOOD MIR 2 SERVERS???? what has happened to decent servers -_-

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
With Robert on that one, i tried one of them 3D korean mir's, feels ****ing terrible to me. To be fair Mir is the only game i play along these lines of questing, leveling up, world pvp etc. Besides that i'm all FPS, Cod, CS, Overwatch.

That's the wonderful thing about Mir and it's player, we want change but not too much :P Why your server's do so well Night, Get that Mir feel but very unique.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Anyone plays Happy server these days? I see the banner above here, now @season4

That one doesn't count as 'decent'?

I played orig server before 'seasons' started and played that second season only till lev40, then realized seasons on korean servers simply mean rewinding the server.

What put me off was that many things that were fixed in orig server season were broken again after rewind... also having played orig season to lev80 or thereabouts, it looked to me like any progress beyond that meant you need to buy from GS with GG, else your progress to higher level caves was pretty well impossible. Or maybe one wasn't supposed to play solo but in grps, still even then.

Actually thinking back, we were able to play mostly solo only because of huge support we got from GM, not sure I would be able to replicate that level from season one in the second one since that generosity seemed to weakened, given we were starting from level1, not 45 and getting boosted to 60 immediately to be 'high' class...

Last edited: