Jamie please read

hittman9328

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 17, 2018
Jamie can you put marble back up with no charms and wipe the server, been speaking to quite a few people and we would all like to play it again. cant say for sure but i think you;d still get some donations coming in from it, well id still donate to play it.

cheers

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Not sure if Jamie is trolling or not but hes teased Marble v2 a few times and he like to work and the updates on Zircon have looked slim lately, maybe hes not trolling.

I personally think relaunching Marble right now would be shooting himself and everybody playing Zircon in the foot, the usercount would drop fast to play Marble, should wait until Zircon had dropped right down before launching anything else it's still doing super well.

---------- Post Merged at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Could you imagine the stress of running 2 servers......

To be fair Marble could run itself for 6months+ without charms would make thing a lot harder and theres content up to 60, it would be a good 2 months before people even touched Departed / Banyo and that place raped on Marble, still think it's a dumb idea though would kill off his other server imo.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
You think you want to play marble, but you don't...

I mean It'd only take 10 minutes to launch Marble but I don't think there is enough interest to be worth it.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
You think you want to play marble, but you don't...

I mean It'd only take 10 minutes to launch Marble but I don't think there is enough interest to be worth it.

Its obvious you want to launch it so you can get a good payday. You’re one of the reasons why people are losing interest in Mir

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I don;t think anyone could realistically commit to running 2 servers.

Not on their own anyway, it would be a case of if you launch one, one of them would end up dieing.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Its obvious you want to launch it so you can get a good payday. You’re one of the reasons why people are losing interest in Mir

You're just salty because know that You'd be instantly banned from playing if it launched.

If I wanted to launch it I would have already.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
You're just salty because know that You'd be instantly banned from playing if it launched.

Salty? Firstly I never been banned in Zircon I left because it was obvious you didn’t know what you was doing and after Hells exposed you for trying to sell your server to him in our private discord chat there was no point playing a server that would close/die down in a couple of months. That’s why I left. Everyone from the start of the server gave you suggestions on how to improve your server which you ignored and listened to a select few of friends. The results? A unbalanced server.

It’s obvious you want people to beg you to restart Mable which was in the plans a while ago I suspect and then say “I had no option, I had to give the people what they wanted”.

we as a community need to stop promoting people like Jamie and put our time and effort supporting other gamemasters who have a plan/desire in place e.g like Ben/hany

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Salty? Firstly I never been banned in Zircon I left because it was obvious you didn’t know what you was doing and after Hells exposed you for trying to sell your server to him in our private discord chat there was no point playing a server that would close/die down in a couple of months. That’s why I left. Everyone from the start of the server gave you suggestions on how to improve your server which you ignored and listened to a select few of friends. The results? A unbalanced server.

It’s obvious you want people to beg you to restart Mable which was in the plans a while ago I suspect and then say “I had no option, I had to give the people what they wanted”.

we as a community need to stop promoting people like Jamie and put our time and effort supporting other gamemasters who have a plan/desire in place e.g like Ben/hany

Reading comprehension: 0/10

I never said anything about Zircon, or that I banned you on Zircon.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009

So you’ll ban me from your non-existence server but not on your actual server.

Common senese not very common now.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

This.made.my.mfcking.night. :carrot:

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:28 PM ----------

How you would instantly ban him without knowing his ip address?

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
I have his IP...
There’s was four other people who was playing my account.

PS My IP is dynamic you moron...

There you have it folks. If you disagree with a Jamie be prepared to get kicked out from discord, your posts/thread removed and your account banned.

Play today for free!

www.marblev2.com

Terms and condition
Might only last a few months

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I have his IP...

I wonder how, wouldnt be a surprise to have all lomcn users ip to check and punish for "bad feedback" hence you admitted on another thread by saying you punish abusers with a bad buff.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
There you have it folks. If you disagree with a Jamie be prepared to get kicked out from discord, your posts/thread removed and your account banned.

Play today for free!

www.marblev2.com

Terms and condition

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 PM ----------

There’s four other people who was playing my account.

PS My IP is dynamic you moron...

Play today for free!

www.marblev2.com

Terms and condition

Website doesn't work.

Can i have the link please?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I disagree tbh Jamie, Marble hasn't even been down too long and its one of the most requested files for a re-launch, without charms also i would rocket i think. Like Martyn said try it but i'm close to certain it will destroy Zircons usercount, everybody wants Mir2 and let's be honest no other files compete with Marble.