Jamie please read

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I wonder how long this thread will be up to, due most of criticizing threads/replies been removed. Guess he owns the forums now any his little carrot carries merge his orders.

---------- Post Merged at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:48 PM ----------

I disagree tbh Jamie, Marble hasn't even been down too long and its one of the most requested files for a re-launch, without charms also i would rocket i think. Like Martyn said try it but i'm close to certain it will destroy Zircons usercount, everybody wants Mir2 and let's be honest no other files compete with Marble.

He cant commit to a project, Zircon took that long due his brother Shane, he is the core of server. Jamie should kiss his toes for the efforts Shane is pulling.

Crap updates, trolling and insulting players, today another friend of mine left Zircon because Jamie is pissing on all players efforts, new weapons are the charms of Marble.

Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I wonder how long this thread will be up to, due most of criticizing threads/replies been removed. Guess he owns the forums now any his little carrot carries merge his orders.
You got here slow Zedina. Usually you're the first to chime in on Jamies activities.

Edit. Nevermind, i just read the previous posts. You've been here a while. Standard.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You got here slow Zedina. Usually you're the first to chime in on Jamies activities.

I love you Far really, specially when you hunting me on any topic/post/reply. I wonder when he will close the server and run away with silly excuses like "ordered new CPU, cant code on the actual one!!!!!!" (while rumors was he been on ROTA teeeheeee) -- so when he will close the server, i will be there with the old reply " IVE TOLD YA ! ;) ", wonder then what you gonna say -- perhaps like "Leave him alone !! He is depressed about how server path turned!" ??

Ah and i recognise, i should dont post because on any good thread criticizing about jamie, you trolls put me on target instead of letting users know and see how toxic and lethal is to this community.

EDIT : 10 Type and speak // 100 Watch and see how crap he is.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I love you Far really, specially when you hunting me on any topic/post/reply. I wonder when he will close the server and run away with silly excuses like "ordered new CPU, cant code on the actual one!!!!!!" (while rumors was he been on ROTA teeeheeee) -- so when he will close the server, i will be there with the old reply " IVE TOLD YA ! ;) ", wonder then what you gonna say -- perhaps like "Leave him alone !! He is depressed about how server path turned!" ??

Ah and i recognise, i should dont post because on any good thread criticizing about jamie, you trolls put me on target instead of letting users know and see how toxic and lethal is to this community.

EDIT : 10 Type and speak // 100 Watch and see how crap he is.
Someone's a little salty.

Take Jamie off your lomcn speed dial. I'm yet to see a thread about him you haven't ridden.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Someone's a little salty.

Take Jamie off your lomcn speed dial. I'm yet to see a thread about him you haven't ridden.

When he will do like Marble what your reply gonna be? I hope it may be way better than this one. lul.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
When he will do like Marble what your reply gonna be? I hope it may be way better than this one. lul.
It'll probably be

"Cool, another server that people will enjoy is here. This will help the community. If only Zedina did something useful like that"

Looking forward to saying it.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
It'll probably be

"Cool, another server that people will enjoy is here. This will help the community. If only Zedina did something useful like that"

Looking forward to saying it.

Zedina does that and he works hard with his team to deliver a good server at this winter but i guess you probably know that since u are on all of my discord. kappa.

Stop be grumpy farrit.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Zedina does that and he works hard with his team to deliver a good server at this winter but i guess you probably know that since u are on all of my discord. kappa.

Stop be grumpy farrit.
Yeah i logged on to see the content you said you'd release on lomcn (but didn't)

So wait. You're starting a new server in winter, and you're having a go at Jamie if he starts a new server.

Double standards.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yeah i logged on to see the content you said you'd release on lomcn (but didn't)

So wait. You're starting a new server in winter, and you're having a go at Jamie if he starts a new server.

Double standards.

1. When i seen the interess and acusations against me by "you want do a new community", that pulled me off bro, you are lil jealous aint ya?
2. Dont compare 100 dolla bill with small change, i not had "lomcn emails" i not had forums here, i had nothing but trolls on my sack. WHEN YOU INVOLVE A WHOLE FORUM COMMUNITY ON A SERVER THAT PREVIOUS GM IGNORED THE PROVIDE ASSISTANCE FOR PLAYERS WHEN THEY WAS CRYING FOR NEWS FROM JIMMI, HE BEEN ON OTHER GAMES WITH HIS BUDDIES THAT ALSO MAKE THE RULLES ON ZIRCON. DONT GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY FAR, I GUESS NO ANY CLEANER MAY WASH OUT THE **** FROM ZIRCON

last reply
kind regards.

#double standard

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
1. When i seen the interess and acusations against me by "you want do a new community", that pulled me off bro, you are lil jealous aint ya?

Dammit. I made a bet that you'd stop releasing soon as someone made a comment. Wish i put money on it now.

Congrats on confirming how useless you are to this community.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Dammit. I made a bet that you'd stop releasing soon as someone made a comment. Wish i put money on it now.

Congrats on confirming how useless you are to this community.

Thanks for showing the grudge you hold on different persons which im on the list too. Congrats on trolling users who really want to make a change in good, keep doing it and your dream might be alive (you as the only one doing something for mir2)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Thanks for showing the grudge you hold on different persons which im on the list too. Congrats on trolling users who really want to make a change in good, keep doing it and your dream might be alive (you as the only one doing something for mir2)
#lastreply

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
#lastreply

I think you are the one who has me on lomcn speed dial <3 <3

When i see how pathetic you are by calling me useless for this community, tut tut

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I disagree tbh Jamie, Marble hasn't even been down too long and its one of the most requested files for a re-launch, without charms also i would rocket i think. Like Martyn said try it but i'm close to certain it will destroy Zircons usercount, everybody wants Mir2 and let's be honest no other files compete with Marble.

The files may of been amazing, but the server/game was dull and boring.

(in my opinion)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
today another friend of mine left Zircon because Jamie is pissing on all players efforts, new weapons are the charms of Marble.

We weep over this tragic loss, maybe they'll find safe haven in your "30" usercount server, but please, do keep us updated on their well being and how it has affected you. Your emotional support group is here for you.

Lol.

Morons aside,

People just want Marble up as it was a very smooth and stable set of Mir2 files and no decent Mir2 server exists at the moment, hence the mass demand threads we've had. If it were to be brought back up in its current state it'd die out again in less than 6months. It needs serious work done to it. Content needs fixing, quests need adding, storyline made, skills revamped, it would need to be a new Mir server.

It's not happening and frankly, we're far too busy with Zircon at the moment to even comprehend running a second server at this current present time. In a year or so from now on the otherhand... :carrot:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The files may of been amazing, but the server/game was dull and boring.

(in my opinion)

That's mind boggling to me, it literally has everything Crystal files does but of a better quality for the most part, how the pots are on timers so you can afk you skill for a long while, pausing buff in sz ( massive ), Skill's had 0 delay or any fat in them, same with movement, like damn Shoulder dashing 180 instantly out of a lure feel so satisfying.

I really don't see how you can say it was Dull, everybody knew Jamie was going for that official feel which he did better than anybody else by a long shot, like damn that Fox boss was something else.

What do you mean by dull? Like it just the everyday, same content ? Because thats the only thing i can guess and even the content was level's a head.. Ghost BDD was so good, people sleep on Marble and the work that went into it.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

Stop be grumpy farrit.

LX6Nzu4
WINTER IS COMING

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I wonder how, wouldnt be a surprise to have all lomcn users ip to check and punish for "bad feedback" hence you admitted on another thread by saying you punish abusers with a bad buff.

You secretly play & are having bad luck with drops? yep your worst fears are recognised.. Jamie is onto you and drop de-buff has been implemented on your chars. Unlucky.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
No mir server lasts now a days , there's always something

Jamie had marble - he got bored of it/ruined with charms , game died
Nightscare had his server - one of the most fun servers i've played due to completely unique content and actual things to do, it died
Ben/Hany had paragon - had all the history with the experience of the team, ben left the team it died
Jamie had Zircon - had the potential to create the ultimate server, mir2 usercount mir3 content we all know Jamie will get bored soon if not already, not dead yet but wont be long

Everybody says that servers have potential to keep hundreds of users but reality is now a days most servers will boil down to sub 50 users within 6 months. Zircon is still high as its the best we've had in ages , and its got mir2 and mir3 users on it.

Mir is just a dying game, the only way to keep interest is to create fully new provinces/mobs/items/caves/bosses/quests , as almost every server has re-skins of everything classed as "custom" , hopefully someone realises it doesn't just take a good coder to create a server , some of the best coders release the most boring **** ever.