Empire Mir 3
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Would you play 2.3 ?

Re: Would you play 2.3 ?

1366*768

2. HispaRed

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    It's ugly and everything is massive, i know its opinion based but that's a shit opinion
    yeah well your opinion is wrong

99% of people left playing Mir agree, 800X600 is just a mess and nobody would play it, my point was proven not long ago when Sabre mir was put up and it died within a month because people couldn't deal with having a 3 inch squared hp pot on their screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    99% of people left playing Mir agree, 800X600 is just a mess and nobody would play it, my point was proven not long ago when Sabre mir was put up and it died within a month because people couldn't deal with having a 3 inch squared hp pot on their screen.
    wrong it died because the gm lost interest but claimed it was due to lack of funds. well whatever i prefer 800x600 **** 1366x768,

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    wrong it died because the gm lost interest but claimed it was due to lack of funds. well whatever i prefer 800x600 **** 1366x768,
    normally i read and move along. but no body is wrong.
    you all play different simple as that. some servers need diff resolutions. like now ive never played in windows mode ever. but due to windows 10 doing what ever they've done seems these mir servers cant hack me going full screen.
    i mean if i do my chat goes invisible oh and log in also invis. so all fun and games. and at the end of the day my main point is some people cant afford 10/10 and get stuck in there old ways some prefer new. but im not going to sit here and watch you lot bitch about who prefers what res. stick to what you do. people meant to help each other out and offer diff solutions advice ect some being absolute little bitches and be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by astrix View Post
    normally i read and move along. but no body is wrong.
    you all play different simple as that. some servers need diff resolutions. like now ive never played in windows mode ever. but due to windows 10 doing what ever they've done seems these mir servers cant hack me going full screen.
    i mean if i do my chat goes invisible oh and log in also invis. so all fun and games. and at the end of the day my main point is some people cant afford 10/10 and get stuck in there old ways some prefer new. but im not going to sit here and watch you lot bitch about who prefers what res. stick to what you do. people meant to help each other out and offer diff solutions advice ect some being absolute little bitches and be helpful.
    tl;dr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12