HispaRed Mir 2
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Would you play 2.3 ?

Would you play 2.3 ?

A simple yes or no will do. Very custom server. Answers pleaseee

2. HispaRed
  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Mir 2 Advisor / Moderator IceMan's Avatar

Re: Would you play 2.3 ?

I would give people a little more info. How custom are the files? Whats in the files and so on.
    I'm not lazy,I'm energy efficient!

its not as simple as a yes or no. every one on these forums atm is probably looking for a decent mir 2. but you cant expect people to say there going to play something with no screen shots. game play nothing most people look at how custom it is and if it will actually stay up for over a month.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4

I think he's more asking if it's worth the time using 2.3 files.

if it's the basic 2.3 files you're using, but just new content as maps, item etc. I'd say no.

From what i remember there are plenty of cheats, exploits and bugs known to the public on those files.

Zircon Community Manager Koriban's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post

if it's the basic 2.3 files you're using, but just new content as maps, item etc. I'd say no.

From what i remember there are plenty of cheats, exploits and bugs known to the public on those files.
    This.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Koriban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post

This.
    That.
    Zircon Server
    Home Page -- Installer -- Download Page

The fact I failed the multiquote has ruined it, but my answer is No.
    ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

2 Thing's you'd have to make work for people to play.

1: Res.. Nobody is going to play in 800X600 everything looks ****ing massive and there no option to change.

2: Cheats, many 2.3 server's stopped cheats, do you can the ability to code in a real anti-cheat? Todd probably had the best one where if you ran over a certain speed you'd just bounce back and get stopped.

Like i'd play 2.3 3Hero's over anything online right now by a long long way, if the res / cheat's were sorted. A lot of people would follow also.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Mir 2 Advisor / Moderator IceMan's Avatar

The code was released so hoping people may have a play.
    I'm not lazy,I'm energy efficient!

I'd like to see another server on 2.3 files where it catered to both players like 3Hero's, you could grind / boss to progress like a normal player who enjoys to hunt or if you had the ability go to the pk route with the level up on Pk system and pk drops, i loved the fact on 3hero pker didn't even have to hunt i made all my levels / kit from Bw pk..

Man i miss it high rates on Crystal files just feel wank, there not been ONE good high rate on Crystal's the balance has just been all over the fekin place on em.

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    I'd like to see another server on 2.3 files where it catered to both players like 3Hero's, you could grind / boss to progress like a normal player who enjoys to hunt or if you had the ability go to the pk route with the level up on Pk system and pk drops, i loved the fact on 3hero pker didn't even have to hunt i made all my levels / kit from Bw pk..

Man i miss it high rates on Crystal files just feel wank, there not been ONE good high rate on Crystal's the balance has just been all over the fekin place on em.
    yeahh this^ loved being able to pk and boss hunt and still being able to level from boss exp pills / boss sub exp

Quote Originally Posted by IceMan View Post
    The code was released so hoping people may have a play.

Not many users know to code, mostly are just copy paste the code existent and small modify the names and some variables and boom... "new" spell..... Would be a hard task to walk on this files (source) without having a briefly "manual" on how it works ;P

Look at crystal... all those topics and such a well of knowledge and i dont see any "awesome" server with more than basic coded features that Far added on repo.
    Zentaur Discord link - https://discord.gg/2xBzPs6

Quote Originally Posted by astrix View Post
    yeahh this^ loved being able to pk and boss hunt and still being able to level from boss exp pills / boss sub exp
    sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Thing's you'd have to make work for people to play.

1: Res.. Nobody is going to play in 800X600 everything looks ****ing massive and there no option to change.

2: Cheats, many 2.3 server's stopped cheats, do you can the ability to code in a real anti-cheat? Todd probably had the best one where if you ran over a certain speed you'd just bounce back and get stopped.

Like i'd play 2.3 3Hero's over anything online right now by a long long way, if the res / cheat's were sorted. A lot of people would follow also.
    personally i prefer 800x600 feels more mir like

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    personally i prefer 800x600 feels more mir like
    It's ugly and everything is massive, i know its opinion based but that's a shit opinion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast